People's United Bank Employee Review

View all People's United Bank reviews

Strong teamwork ethics
Banker III (Former Employee) –  Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua NH 03060June 17, 2019
I enjoy working with the public and creating a rapport with customers. I enjoyed being part of financial problem solving for customers. Peoples offered online and instructor driven courses.

Other People's United Bank Employee Reviews

great benefits but the job will make you use up all the benefits just to stay sane.
Sales & Service Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYJuly 16, 2019
you get 3-4 week of PTO (Personal Time Off) which is great but if you don't now your plans 2 months in advance they will denied your request due to constant understaffed branches. Management is of no help even when you are begging for guidance/coaching. they just look at you like you should already know all this. (and this is the trend of 2 out of 3 manager i have had there)
Be Prepared to work 10 hour shifts on the regular (930-730).
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Hours, staffing, management Non-existent. low pay.
Awsome work place with friendly people
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTJuly 6, 2019
You wont regret working here, from regular reps to managers and supervisors everyone is friendly. If we had a location in the GA I would certainly keep my position. Easy going call center, mostly friendly customers with the possibility of sales commission opportunity and all.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at People's United Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight