People's United Bank Employee Review

View all People's United Bank reviews

Mercenary and Deceptive
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  VTMay 10, 2019
Began with very strict background check, drug tests and fingerprinting. A demeaning process, especially if you have nothing to hide. Management piles on extra work cold calling to sell to current customers after business hours for which no overtime is paid.
Pros
Weekends off, except when you rotate into a Saturday at another branch!
Cons
Management is about the bottom line, NOTHING else.

Other People's United Bank Employee Reviews

Awsome work place with friendly people
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTJuly 6, 2019
You wont regret working here, from regular reps to managers and supervisors everyone is friendly. If we had a location in the GA I would certainly keep my position. Easy going call center, mostly friendly customers with the possibility of sales commission opportunity and all.
unorganized and poor management
Senior Commercial Lending Processor (Former Employee) –  Melville, NYJuly 2, 2019
No structure and management was not helpful. I was hired to assist another processor who left shorty after I started. Leaving me to fend for myself.....................................................................

Ask a question about working or interviewing at People's United Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at People's United Bank.

Powered by Comparably