People Incorporated Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Managers were amazing it was fun working there
Bengali Interpreter (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAJuly 18, 2018
If I hadn’t moved I’d still be working there it was an amazing place to work. The managers and supervisors always helped with any problems and the staff were friendly.it was a relaxing place to work no drama
Pros
Team work
Cons
No cons
Ok
Housing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYJune 29, 2018
An A-Ok company to work for. Not the best clients and co-workers but pay and benefits are good. Promotions are also fast. If you like to drive to different places at least 4x a week then this place is for you. You will need to travel to different counties to check on your clients once a month per client. So if you have 30 clients, that’s how many visits you will need to do per month.
Pros
Salary and Benefits are competitive
Cons
Risky clientele and driving 4x a week
Residential Counselor (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAJune 25, 2018
Working at People Inc was an enjoyable experience. I was able to work with some great people and clients along the way. It was a great feeling to be liked be the people we cared for so much. Great times !!
People Inc
Minneapolis- Treatment Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 15, 2018
People Inc was a great company to work for. They value their employees, have strong management that has been there a while, and provide on-going training and support.
Good place for new clinicians
Mental Health Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 28, 2018
If you're looking for a place to learn about substance abuse and acute mental illness, this is a great place to start.
Long days, great support. Pay not very competitive.
Very demanding dangerous and stressful job
Behavior Technician (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYMay 4, 2018
People link is a high level stress job turn over the very high burnout levels are very high management is very poor overtime is unlimited paid time off is unlimited benefits were great
Pros
Paid lunches
Cons
No security high risk high-level burnout
People Incorporated
Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNMay 1, 2018
Passionate and knowledgeable team. Many different programs within the organization. A plethora of training opportunities and chances to grow into your career.
good place to work
Self Direction Assistant & Employment Coach (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 24, 2018
offers the opportunity to work with a diverse population. Company provides paid trying. Generous paid time off. schedules can be flexible and there is opportunity for advancement,
Something new everyday
Residential Counselor (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAApril 4, 2018
Took care of mental disability patients hardest part is when someone got sick because you love them like family employees are great and so is the consumers
Van Driver (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAApril 2, 2018
Very nice place to work and rewarding ............
A typical day started at 7 ended at 4.................
Learned to interact with others and helped patients
Pros
breaks
Cons
split shift
Productive fun work place.
Mental Health Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNApril 1, 2018
A typical day could be very fast paced and stressed or very relaxed. The management was great, easy to talk with. The culture there was very caring and close knit. The hardest part of the job completing intake and making sure everything else gets completed.
It was a productive and fun place to work
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYMarch 23, 2018
I would come in in the morning and make coffee and then I would make sure everything was set for me to start my day. I would check the mail and see what needed to be mailed out.
Pros
Hour long lunches
Cons
No real benefits for part time people
Very fun place to work
Receptionist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Amherst, NYMarch 20, 2018
I would start my day by shredding important documents, making copies, faxing important documents, and mailing less important ones. I was also in charge of the Self Advocacy birthday card project where advocates would design birthday cards and we would send them out for their birthdays.
Pros
I got to make a difference in someone's life
Wish it stayed the same as when I first started
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMarch 4, 2018
Over the few years I have been employed there it has changed almost completely. All new management and my job is not the same as what I was hired for. Not as supported as when started. High employee turn over and nothing has been done to improve that. Client care seems to be a second thought in comparison to when I started. It is extremely disappointing.
Pros
Flexible daily schedule
Cons
Management being allowed to treat employees poorly.
Love Working Here
IRA Specialist (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYFebruary 18, 2018
I currently still work for People Inc and I love it. I love working with all individuals. I love the environment and the Mission statement of my job! The atmosphere is great!
A Good Job IF You Don’t Have Any Issues.
Mental Health Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Apple Valley, MNFebruary 12, 2018
I currently work for People Incorporated. All in all, I get compensated fairly for the work I put in. But then again, the management is fairly hands off. If you have an issue with management or HR, they will throw you under the bus with quickness. I also work a fairly off shift with not much communication from management. Which is the way I want it.

You don’t have to find your own coverage for sickness and their PTO is fairly generous. They are phasing out sick time though.

The raises at 3% are fairly standard for industry.
Pros
Health Insurance, PTO is fairly generous
Cons
Management will NOT have your back nor HR, cliquish
Poor management
LPN (Current Employee) –  Amherst, NYFebruary 5, 2018
Pass the buck atmosphere. Week managers and ignorant co-workers. No one takes initiative or responsibility. Lazy uneducated staff. Dirty group homes..
Pros
Benefits, time off
Cons
Poor management
Good community services
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sallisaw, OKJanuary 24, 2018
Helpful services. Not many advancement options. Minimal health insurance provided. Plenty of work hours available. Program opportunities are available.
One of Minnesotas top reputable non profits
Mental Health Practitioner (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNJanuary 10, 2018
Work day and training was always organized and respectful. I learned a work environment can be very respectful even between a superior and subordinate. The hardest was working overnight shift. The most enjoyable was pay day and working with disabled adults.
Pros
Pays and benefits
helpful passionate people
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee) –  Fall River, MAJanuary 10, 2018
It was a helpful team to work with that made it their mission to help those around them. They showed me the ropes of the agency and for that i am grateful.