People Tech Group Employee Reviews

Oracle EBS Developer (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLJuly 15, 2019
People Tech Group, Ybrant Technologies LLC, Make Your Career are all not good companies for H1B Holders. As soon as your contract ends they are going to fire on the same day. They convience that if u get a contract u will be hired back through sister company. They had ruined many H1B carrier. They don't give you I140 copy at all. Typical indian based company
Worst Experience of my life. They even failed to provide good work.
Machine Learning Engineer (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 20, 2019
Please Stay Away. Don't trust their words as their actions are total opposite. They don't even pay minimum wage. They keep on doing POCs and don't actually get projects more often than not. Hence doesn't really give you good experience.
Pros
Free WiFi, Expired Drinks and Unhealthy Chips
Cons
Everything. They are the synonyms of the "Cons"
Not a great place.
Principal Architect (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WANovember 5, 2018
Good team, nice project, not enough funding to move it forward. Working with potential buyers to take over the product an the company. So everyone is exiting.
One of the worst place to work
Big Data Intern (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WASeptember 10, 2018
If you are in US and reading this review I can sympathize with you. Still, don't come to this company thinking it's your last option. You will regret it. You can come here for the free wifi and snacks though if that's your thing.
Pros
Free cheetos and wifi
Cons
Everything else except pros
Pls dont Intern here
Big Data Intern (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 10, 2018
These guys will ask u to come to internship!! Turn back and Run Away, believe me you will never regret!! :P

But if u have nothing else to do and want a place with WIFI where u can waste ur time....then pls intern here!!
Pros
No pro
Cons
'300$' salary to Interns which will get over for travel itself, screwed up working mentality
Stay away from this company
Intern (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAApril 11, 2018
An intern's life is horrible. We are given 300$ per month with no job security. Made to go to do CEO's tasks like picking up his guests or his stuff. We are also supposed to work on Saturday. We are provided with accommodation but its a nightmare.
Pros
None I can think of
It was a nice experience working at PTG
ETL Tester (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAFebruary 26, 2018
The hardest part of the job is to work on weekeds . For a intern it's a good opurtunity to learn more. The management keep on changes so not much to say about management .
Productive and Fun workplace
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAOctober 13, 2017
It was lot of learning and fun to work with people Tech Group. The compensation was great and there were variety of projects/team to work with.

Overall, very happy with the company.
Avoid this company it's not worth it
Domain Lead (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIOctober 11, 2017
There are so many red flags in the interview process that are really tough to see when you're desperate for a job, but here I am saying this now: it's not worth it.

Just go somewhere else.

They wanted to pay me like $200 a month on a stipend for 3 months and then I *might* be considered for a full time role.

Oh yeah and if you quit in those three months you have to pay back whatever money you were given because you become something akin to damaged property and they want their money back.

That's not even the worse of it, but for now this is fine.
Pros
the people seemed nice, i guess
Cons
everything
Java Developer (Former Employee) –  INFebruary 21, 2017
I learned lot of things in Atrenta. It helped me to improve all of my Java skills. The most enjoyable environment will be there in the company as I worked along with my friend.
Peoplesoft
Team lead (Current Employee) –  USANovember 6, 2013
NIce place to work and learn new things and technologies.A place to work with more experienced professionals.