People USA Careers and Employment
- CEOSteve Miccio90%approve of Steve Miccio's performance
- Company size51 to 200
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 16 questions about working at People USA. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from People USA employees.
Insights from 8 Indeed users who have interviewed with People USA within the last 5 years.
My life goals and passions
Very few. The director at the time seemed bored and annoyed that she was even there.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- People USA