Simple and easy. Ready to work people
When I first came in there to where I was scheduled for an interview they apparently didn't have any information on me then they asked for my social security number when we were surrounded by people I should've just walked out at that point. They were so unprofessional the lady I interviewed with was wearing a black turtle neck while it was 80 degrees out.
They asked tons of stupid question like is it acceptable to miss in the first 30 days?
(Me thinking does this job pay a livable wage or something no it sure doesn't? Less than $12/hr I can't believe they expect people to answer serious questions like that for such low wages.)
Whats three words that best describes you?
(Me Thinking Class Conscience Communist)
Then they ask about your work history it doens't matter if you sent them your Resume, and scheduled an interview they're apparently oblivious, but that's what happens when you have an economic system like capitalism.
No interview needed
It was very comfortable and informative with a very positive manager doing the interview
Unprofessional person I dealt with
I was given a short questionnaire. After I met the qualifications, I was interviewed and took an orientation.
Turning an application, if they have employment in your area? they call you and you work temporally until the company your working as a temp, hires you on full time.
Paper work only
It was a normal interview.
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Peoplelink Staffing Solutions?7 people answered
- What benefits does Peoplelink Staffing Solutions offer?6 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Peoplelink Staffing Solutions about how to improve it?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Peoplelink Staffing Solutions? What are t…4 people answered
- Do they drug test everyone?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Peoplelink Staffing Solutions?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Peoplelink Staffing Solutions?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Peoplelink Staffing Solutions?4 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Peoplelink Staffing Solutions?4 people answered
- What is Peoplelink Staffing Solutions sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?3 people answered