Peoplelink Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Few openings available for skill level
Office Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 6, 2018
If positions were open for your skill level, then you get referred to an employer. But there were few openings in office work, mostly housekeeping or construction. However, if you were a Hispanic, then more opportunities were available.
Pros
Good work for Temporary status
Cons
Few jobs for experienced workers if not in construction or warehouse
Terrible
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJuly 23, 2018
Would never recommend this staffing agency to anyone. Never on your side and operations manager had a major attitude. Even after position was over, no attempt to fit you with something else. Waste of time.
It was good
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJuly 21, 2018
They had me at lears it was a fast pace environment and you had to learn how to multitask. I liked it you could get over time if you wanted it and the people there was nice an understanding if you had to get off early or come in late.
Temporary Line Production assembly (Former Employee) –  Alma, MIJuly 17, 2018
Like the assignments and room for permanent position. I never had trouble getting placed at an assignment with my history and qualifications. Really like working at PeopleLink Staffing.
Pros
Paid lunches.
Cons
None.
Great job, good benefits
Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  McHenry, ILJuly 17, 2018
I had a great experience with Peoplelink. They have generous rewards for hard work and meeting goals. The pay could be better, but the benefits were awesome.
Not the ideal workplace
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Cottondale, ALJuly 16, 2018
If you can, try a different staffing agency. They lack organization skills and effective communication skills needed to progress. People-link says one thing, your company/supervisor says another. People-link pays one thing your company/supervisor says your're getting paid another. There's no holiday pay (regardless of what they tell you). The point system is ridiculous (tell you one thing, writes down one thing and tells people-link something totally different). I would recommend going to another staffing agency that cares about the people they hire and not just looking for commission bonuses. Also, don't believe the "hire-on" date that's given to you, there isn't one.
Pros
the workers are cool
Cons
lack of communication, lack of organization, all work no pay, inconsistancy
Managements are always changing rules.
Tag/bin (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJuly 15, 2018
When there are new hires, we talk about what the agency says and it's always a different answer for every group of people. Sign in and out is the worat because we have to wait 5-10 minutes for someone to bring out the papers and one by one we sign. It takes about 20-30 minutes for everyone to sign and leave.
Pros
Pay rate
Cons
Benefits, lies, irresponsible
temp posision
Machine Operator/Packer (Former Employee) –  auburn in.July 13, 2018
they put you into temp positions that most of the time are not ganna end up being permanent ,even if they say it will be permanent, but if you want something quick its good for that
ok
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Columbia City, IN 46725June 30, 2018
i did a few stints at people link they are helpful to find a job but only care about making their quota they dont care about representing their employees they staff
Depends
Temp (Former Employee) –  Butler, INJune 24, 2018
It all depended on where People Link put you. The one that I went to was a clean factory and people there was okay. Every place has there own drama. People Link got me to a good place. It sucks that I had to leave them.
It is a good place to work with caring and attentive management
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Pierceton, INJune 22, 2018
It is a good place to work with caring and attentive management that allow their employees to also have a life outside of work . They care about their employees
Pros
Ot
Cons
no benefits
Temp Service
Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Caledonia, MIJune 11, 2018
Quick to place you on a job. Low pay. The temp service representative was very disorganized and didn't know what was going on. They are unprofessional with communication as they text people letting them know things. They did not replace me which most temp services do. If you need a job fast that wont last long, this place will get you to work fast. I wouldn't advise continuous employment as the pay is low and options are limited.
Pros
Finds you a job fast
Cons
Low pay, poor temp reps, lack of communication.
Good company poor experience
ONSITE ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Peru, ILJune 8, 2018
People link was an outstanding employer, however the client where I was placed, was terrible. Conditions were not ideal. Was placed in a tiny office, shared with the clients less than professional management. No privacy offered to my employees.
Pros
Welcoming team
Cons
Lack of training.
Productive place
Packer (Current Employee) –  Corry, PAJune 7, 2018
Very nice place, nice people. Sometimes have hardly any work. Shop drama a bit but not to much. Very easy job and quick to learn things. Overall relaxed place
Poor
Laborer/ forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Valparaiso, INJune 4, 2018
No good customer relations. The staff in the office were rude, unfriendlt and didnt give much detail on job assignments. They were very fast to get you in and out of the office as fast as possible and werent worried if you understood the job assignments
FXI through People link staffing
Laborer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Corry, PAMay 22, 2018
shift starts at 11pm. Learned how to make small couches for children. use glue gun, operate robot, and use paletizer to prepare product for shipping. management made sure that everyone had a job to do and that everyone was wearing proper safety equipment. hardest part of job was avoiding workplace drama. most enjoyable part of the job was being able to stay busy the entire shift.
They staffed me at different work factory
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MIMay 22, 2018
I liked the fact that they are very consistent on getting a hold of you if u need a job. They keep track of what shift u would like and the kind of work u want.
Pros
Flexible with the schedule
Cons
You are not hired in right away at the factory
repetitive job with no opportunities
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 17, 2018
I've been employed by People Link for over 2 years at the same assignment. It took two years before I got a raise and I had to ask for it. It took over a year before I was paid for holidays and I'm still not paid for vacation days! Not happy!!!
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
short breaks, no opportunity for advancement
strick but structured.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYMay 10, 2018
they will work with you on your job placement and the management was fine The job I was working was four twelves which I didn't mind. The hardest part was the drive back and forth from home to work.
Pros
working four twelves
Cons
distances
Great experience
Key Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INMay 9, 2018
I enjoyed working for this company and would consider employment with them again. They are very understanding and are willing to work with employees.
Pros
Positive atmosphere
Cons
N/a