Peoplelink Staffing Solutions
Happiness rating is 61 out of 100

Peoplelink Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Peoplelink Staffing Solutions insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Lousy insurance and no benefits. It's a temp agency so I mean it's not a career path just to get you in wherever you need to

This is a temp agency. Puts you to work at decent companies but they themselves offer no benefits at all well they offer the very basic insurance it really doesn't cover everything anything and they have no kind of retirement or 401k or any other kind of benefits so reality it's not a career path it's a entry level position so you better bust your butt to get in with whatever company they place you with.

Pros

The place you with decent companies.

Cons

Lousy insurance that covers nothing no retirement or any other kind of benefits

Awesome place to work.

Management will make sure you succeed. Awesome environment to work in. Wouldn't change a thing about it. They put you on a path and help you along the way to make sure you reach the milestones.

Pros

Little to none micromanaging.

Cons

Insurance could be better

Great people,good standards.

These people were great and went beyond to help me find work. They were all very friendly and make sure you feel welcomed. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for temp work.

Pros

Go futher to help you than most

Cons

I have none.

Very supportive and fun to be around

My position as a Talent specialist 1 is the best position I ever had. My Manager and coworkers are very supportive and encouraging with everything I do! It is always a joy coming into work and seeing what the day will bring

Pros

Hour long lunches, non-toxic work environment

Cons

I don’t have any cons

Changed Alot

It started out good but I began to see the cracks. As with many companies, they allow bad managers to rule and further drive away people. It's okay if you want to get your foot in the door but don't plan to stay too long. They never gave annual reviews or raises.

Pros

Some nice peopl

Cons

No raises, no development, favortism

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Nice company

Absolutely love peoplelink They are nice professional people. The office is clean and organized. I really enjoyed working with them. They treated me well.

Pros

Professional and Helpful

Cons

They don't get paid enough for what they do there at peoplelink.

Good management, not many hours

The job and everything about it and the people are good the only downside is losing many hours but it is due to being short on parts because of COVID-19 if things go back to normal and the work hours become steady and consistent it wouldn't have any downside to it.

Pros

Good management, good co-workers

Cons

Short breaks

Great leadership!

This is a great company to work for! Great pay, great benefits, and fantastic leadership, from the bottom to the top! Highly recommended for anyone!!!

Great management & growth potential

I am leaving Peoplelink in Kendallville in a few weeks, but this has been one of my favorite jobs. Management really makes you feel appreciated and valuable to the company!

Pros

Management, Hour lunch break

Cons

Health insurance is not great.

As staffing Specialist, I can honesty say this is a great place to work! Great team, and strong leadership!Opportunities for growth here. Undoubtedly THE BEST staffing company in Indiana

Pros

Trust in employees to get the job done!

Cons

Long hours sometimes

i loved it

I loved working there it lead me to work at many diffrent culinary jobs where i could excel and lead me into my what my now current job is. id reccomend this job to anyone

Pros

pay and free lunchs

Cons

can i have alot of hours

decent pay and good staff

Went to work for a gun manufacturer. Some of the jobs were very fast paced and 2nd shift required to work every Saturday. Set up people had problems with keeping tolerance on machines which made the job tedious and frustrating.

Pros

good pay

Cons

bad attitudes in set up

They don’t care about you.

The bosses don’t care about you. If you have a death in the family there is no empathy. They tell you that you can have a flexible schedule then punish you when you ask for time off. Terrible place to work.

Recruiter

Love the culture and coworkers. Lots of room for advancement in this company. Work around my family schedule if need be. Every day is different and receive feedback and help from superiors.

Management was terrible

I was told I would get certain compensation and then found out in my first week that I wasn't getting it. I was told I had to work for what I was promised on accepting the position. Management is on you constantly and never make you feel appreciated.

Pros

Nice people to work with.

Great place to work!

The work culture is great and my leaders do not micro-manage me. This is one of the best jobs I ever had. Everyone id down to earth and toxicity is handled properly. They have training and will help if you ask.

Pros

Great team and Collaboration

Cons

Communication could be better but they are working on it.

PeopleLink

Decent job and pay i worked here for 8 months and did various jobs. The work is easy for the pay but I felt like I had to do my job plus other people's jobs.

In a tight place?

Before I started at Peoplelink, I had just started working out of Roland Oklahoma. Within 3 days my suv broke down and couldn't afford to fix it. I didn't have a way to work. So I notified my employer that I couldn't work there anymore because of the distance I would have to travel. My Son told me about Peoplelink, so I walked in and filled out all paperwork to begin working at a production facility in town. I started work just before the covid lockdown. I have not only stayed employed, I have been hired on permanently. I would gladly refer anyone to Peoplelink for employment!

Pros

I could keep working.

Not worth it long term.

Hours per week or even per day can vary wildly.Some drive an hour to work only to be sent home with zero pay.40+ hours one week, 25 the next. No stability.

Pros

Pay was good for the work performed.

Cons

Horribly random work schedule and hours.

Get you started

If you are desperate for a job, People Link Staffing will hook you up. They found me many of jobs within a month. Great people who are willing to help.

Pros

Find work fast

Cons

Some jobs found are really bad

Good place to get foot in the door

Good place for somebody to work looking for a new start. Great people in the office to help you out on any situation that you come in contact with. Will send you to a high-paying job when she get hired in

Pros

Easy to get hired on

Cons

Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peoplelink Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Peoplelink Staffing Solutions with