Peoplelink Staffing Solutions
59Below average

Peoplelink Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Featured review
Peoplelink Staffing Solutions selected this as a representative review
Fun to work at. Good working environment. For the size, I am surprised that there wasn't any more problems between employees than there was. I had a good working realtionship with all of the people that I worked with.
Pros
Good team to work with
August 21, 2019
Good to hear that your experience with our team was successful. Bid you much success in your future career path.
Before I started at Peoplelink, I had just started working out of Roland Oklahoma. Within 3 days my suv broke down and couldn't afford to fix it. I didn't have a way to work. So I notified my employer that I couldn't work there anymore because of the distance I would have to travel. My Son told me about Peoplelink, so I walked in and filled out all paperwork to begin working at a production facility in town. I started work just before the covid lockdown. I have not only stayed employed, I have been hired on permanently. I would gladly refer anyone to Peoplelink for employment!
Pros
I could keep working.
Hours per week or even per day can vary wildly.Some drive an hour to work only to be sent home with zero pay.40+ hours one week, 25 the next. No stability.
Pros
Pay was good for the work performed.
Cons
Horribly random work schedule and hours.
If you are desperate for a job, People Link Staffing will hook you up. They found me many of jobs within a month. Great people who are willing to help.
Pros
Find work fast
Cons
Some jobs found are really bad
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Good place for somebody to work looking for a new start. Great people in the office to help you out on any situation that you come in contact with. Will send you to a high-paying job when she get hired in
Pros
Easy to get hired on
Cons
Pay
This company was constantly adding new report requirements, daily metrics tracking, visual graphing, social media posting, job board postings, conference calls, and all without removing old methods. This put a strain on daily accomplishments and required many hours of overtime to complete tasks. I was on call 24/7. Management will say they were supportive, but only interested in pushing for more to make them look good. There was a constant threat of replacement as we watched several colleagues being released of duties without any notice.I loved working with my branch's coworkers and interacting with the clients and the potential employees.
Pros
This position helped me improve my clerical skills.
Cons
High stress
Great environment,very nice and understanding people to work with.Clear understanding of your work schedule .Good pay.Payroll easy set up.Safe environment with security.
I like having the opportunity to develop a hybrid role combining warehousing and logistics with accounting and order documentation and standards.The client I am working for has a shipping environment that isn’t necessarily fantastic, especially for a woman, but I’ve worked in worse places.
Pros
Flexibility and stability
Cons
Office environment and management
Family environment with a big company feel. Everyone is very positive and willing to support whomever and whenever. Opportunity for growth for those who are interested.
Pros
Life/work balance
Cons
Appraisals and cola not consistent.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Peoplelink Staffing Solutions?
the issue for me has been the companies they send you to. My first position was at treetops foods the employees there were extremely lazy .I worked in the mixer room where you would often see employees sitting around laying on pallets etc. Floors were nasty and slippery I felt like I was working alone at keeping the work area clean.My second experience through people link was with county materials 5 hours before you get a break for 30 minutes and another 3 to 4 hours before your shift ends.This place made me feel uncomfortable and unwelcome it is predominantly staffed with Mexicans who seem to feel as though they are better than the African American employees. I also had an incident where a temp from people link stepped on then kicked my broom while sweeping my work area. Also at county materials I was put in a wet area without proper ppe no apron no face shield no rubber boots was made to climb on top of a machine to climb over a gated enclosure instead of them unlocking the gate and allowing me to enter
Pros
pay has always come on time
I loved the company but the local office had lazy associates which didn't help grow and thrive and upper management did not care try staying as long as I could because I truly loved the sale teamn
The facility that I worked at was 95% Hispanic and I don't speak any Spanish. The few people that I worked more closely with, didn't speak good English, so that made it nearly impossible to work there. I am an experienced forklift driver, and a female, so my last straw was when they tried to force me to literally get into a huge dumpster in order to put garbage in there because they said there was some law that wouldn't allow any of us to drive the forklift outside of the building for any reason, in their parking lot! I could have easily used the forklift outside, at the other end of the dumpster to throw the rest of the garbage into it! I'm not prejudice by any means, but with 95% of their employees being Hispanic, speaking Spanish should have been mandatory to work there. Also, I worked at this facility for a couple of months, and they never had me become certified to drive the forklift, which was my main job.
Pros
Early start time, so early end time.
Cons
Everything else about the job was horrible.
Got the runaround on 1st assignment which ultimately became a deal where the folks at that job had no idea who/what i was supposed to be there for ... same thing on the ill advised 2nd chance i afforded them.. concerned enough i have contacted new outlets and law enforcement..be careful folks, these jokers are up to no good.
Pros
Cons
Thieves
Horrible company to work for in peru il. ,they wont pay you for some of the hours you work.They make you watch a video where it states they have the best attorneys around and if you get hurt they will win,and they will not send you your w2s to file your taxes.and a lot of internal affairs going on , management on site at cookie kingdom was having affairs with parolees,very bad situation,I tried to take it to upper management I got fired over it ,and the parolee threatned my life ,I told manager and she laughed at me because I was bigger then him .Like I shouldn't feel scared,
Pros
Cons
dont pay you for the hours you work, short changed weekly, no w2 forms mailed to you
Was contacted by phone by peoplelink about a job offer. It sounded great. Great hour, location and what i would be doing. I filled out all paperwork (I9, background check, Etc) well something went wrong with background so they resumbit it. That was the last i heard from them. I havr called and left messages and non responsive. I know my background is clean, but to run a office like that.
Pros
Fast response
Cons
They disappear
Not only were you expected to work for the client, but if there was a payroll, human resource problem, etc., you were expected to resolve the problem. My understanding upon hire was that I would show up on time ready to work and give my very best effort and any problems between the two company's would be handled by the respected office personnel. Not the Peoplelink Staffings Solutions way.
Pros
Paid well, if and when paid
Cons
Payroll problem was to be resolved by the individual worker and client company
The process was decent. Although, sometime they skipped and made errors to the hours you worked for. Luckily, I was following with it so I was aware of it and notified with them but within next pay cycle they fixed it too. Overall, it was okay to work with if you are looking for temporary work.
Cons
Had to work in early mornings on weekends usually
Terrible Management from the top down. They do not care about you as a person you are just a number. If you work here be careful watch your back and trust no one.
June 2, 2020
Hearing your frustrations, however would like to do a deeper dive into the actual situation. Feel free to email me - kproctor@peoplelinkstaffing.com
I love that they always have jobs available and if you’re willing to work their willing to give you an opportunity I like the fact that their attitudes are always so positive and encouraging
June 2, 2020
Super excited to hear your positive feedback. The team in Manteno/Kankakee are working very hard to make for a great employee experience
Boring office setting No outcome on issues Management has lack of training Top Management has lack of knowledge Tries to win employees with food No bonuses but the top gets them
June 2, 2020
I really do want to help and understand, please reach out to me. kproctor@peoplelinkstaffing.com
I despised the one an only time I took a short assignment from this temp agency! They fully staffed a group who took 150,000 people's health as a joke. I never thought Big Pharmaceutical cared even less. If you receive a care package from Blue, or have family that dose throw it away! One of these wonderful peoplelink staff decide to sniff ever 😷 he packed. This temp agency need to get it ducks in a row
June 2, 2020
Sorry for your experience and we as a company push our clients and employees to adhere to the highest of safety standards to protect everyones health and safety. You're welcome to reach out to me for more specific details so I can research. kproctor@peoplelinkstaffing.com