Peoplelink Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

No job security in LaGrange office
Recruiter Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lagrange, INOctober 9, 2018
Job security is very low, they lost a big company in LaGrange, IN. They will soon close the LaGrange office. You don’t get paid enough to deal with people/clients on daily basis. You don’t get to leave for lunch you have to work through your lunch. You work alone in that office they don’t pay enough and you have to deal with a lot of issues.
PeopleLink
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 8, 2018
They were great. Really went out of the way to ensure I had everything I needed and was constantly in contact about job openings and the status of interviews. There was an issue with my direct deposit information and they had a worker bring me my check every Friday to my office where I worked.
Good staffing organization.
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MOOctober 8, 2018
Staff was pleasant and helpful. While I was going through probationary period they were very encouraging and easy to contact. Their orientation information videos were a good reminder of the job I was being sent to.
Great Job
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Bessemer, ALOctober 7, 2018
Very great job to have with Peoplelink Staffing. Nice company to work for. If I were given another opportunity to work for them I would. I enjoyed....
They worked WITH me
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIOctober 1, 2018
They got me into an employer I was trying to get back into for some time. They made sure an employer kept me on after missing many days. They had my back but then they moved to another city.
Review
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Elwood, ILSeptember 27, 2018
Working through this agency allowed me to gain experience in many different work environments and settings. The staff are very prompt with finding work in variety of industries.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Some assignments are only temporary.
Temp service only
Q.A. Auditor (Former Employee) –  Hampshire, ILSeptember 26, 2018
Just a peddler of warm bodies for mindless work assignments. The company I was assigned to was a sweatshop and poorly run. High turnover and non-existing safety training was the norm.
Got work fast
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Peru, ILSeptember 25, 2018
When i moved back into town I needed to get into work fast and I went through these guys and they got me in and had the job within and hour. So I am grateful to have the people up there. Respectful and very polite
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Manteno, ILSeptember 6, 2018
This job wasn't a very bad job. I liked it there and got to know people and had a good time until I got hurt. There does tend to be a lot of down time there to where you do have to clean but it was still not a very bad place. The pay isn't that great but it was descent.
Pros
You got your breaks
Cons
No Benefits
sorry temp agency
Customer Service Representative/Order Entry (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 2, 2018
I would never work for a temp agency again. They will tell you anything to get you to a company to fill the position. Everything they tell you is not always true
Pros
nothing
It's a good job and all but lack of pay
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 12, 2018
I am a hard worker i worked non stop there but it's the pay that lost me i feel as if they paid you how you really worked i really would of last but the Work and the pay don't match
Good
Good
Few openings available for skill level
Office Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 6, 2018
If positions were open for your skill level, then you get referred to an employer. But there were few openings in office work, mostly housekeeping or construction. However, if you were a Hispanic, then more opportunities were available.
Pros
Good work for Temporary status
Cons
Few jobs for experienced workers if not in construction or warehouse
Terrible
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJuly 23, 2018
Would never recommend this staffing agency to anyone. Never on your side and operations manager had a major attitude. Even after position was over, no attempt to fit you with something else. Waste of time.
It was good
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJuly 21, 2018
They had me at lears it was a fast pace environment and you had to learn how to multitask. I liked it you could get over time if you wanted it and the people there was nice an understanding if you had to get off early or come in late.
Temporary Line Production assembly (Former Employee) –  Alma, MIJuly 17, 2018
Like the assignments and room for permanent position. I never had trouble getting placed at an assignment with my history and qualifications. Really like working at PeopleLink Staffing.
Pros
Paid lunches.
Cons
None.
Great job, good benefits
Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  McHenry, ILJuly 17, 2018
I had a great experience with Peoplelink. They have generous rewards for hard work and meeting goals. The pay could be better, but the benefits were awesome.
Not the ideal workplace
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Cottondale, ALJuly 16, 2018
If you can, try a different staffing agency. They lack organization skills and effective communication skills needed to progress. People-link says one thing, your company/supervisor says another. People-link pays one thing your company/supervisor says your're getting paid another. There's no holiday pay (regardless of what they tell you). The point system is ridiculous (tell you one thing, writes down one thing and tells people-link something totally different). I would recommend going to another staffing agency that cares about the people they hire and not just looking for commission bonuses. Also, don't believe the "hire-on" date that's given to you, there isn't one.
Pros
the workers are cool
Cons
lack of communication, lack of organization, all work no pay, inconsistancy
Managements are always changing rules.
Tag/bin (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJuly 15, 2018
When there are new hires, we talk about what the agency says and it's always a different answer for every group of people. Sign in and out is the worat because we have to wait 5-10 minutes for someone to bring out the papers and one by one we sign. It takes about 20-30 minutes for everyone to sign and leave.
Pros
Pay rate
Cons
Benefits, lies, irresponsible
temp posision
Machine Operator/Packer (Former Employee) –  auburn in.July 13, 2018
they put you into temp positions that most of the time are not ganna end up being permanent ,even if they say it will be permanent, but if you want something quick its good for that
ok
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Columbia City, IN 46725June 30, 2018
i did a few stints at people link they are helpful to find a job but only care about making their quota they dont care about representing their employees they staff