Peoplelink Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Fun to work at
ACA Coordinator (Former Employee) –  South Bend, IN 46614January 21, 2019
Fun to work at. Good working environment. For the size, I am surprised that there wasn't any more problems between employees than there was. I had a good working realtionship with all of the people that I worked with.
Pros
Good team to work with
Cons
Depends where they place you
Light lifter (Former Employee) –  ElkhartDecember 29, 2018
Last job I had was ok. It's a temp service, but I really enjoy working through the one in Elkhart. Great ladies there. Most of my work is factory so of course it's fast paced.
Cons
Sometimes long hours
Enjoy working with peoplelink just wish they paid more.
Quality Inspector at Toyota plant (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, KYDecember 28, 2018
They place you where you are most qualified and comfortable with. I wish they offered more pay and raises. Plus offer better health insurance benefits.
Pros
Try to place you where your qualified and hours you can work.
Cons
Lunch not paid, have to buy your shirts, also pay for your drug and background check. Pay less then the other temp services.
Unethical & Unprofessional.
Receiving and Shipping Associate (Former Employee) –  Lenoir City, TNNovember 30, 2018
My recruiter set me up with a coffee company , and it all happened so fast that , that I was just trying to make some money to live and the idea he/and the VP of the company sold me was great. I was told to hang in there and that help was coming , which was my recruiter coming to work for the company, did I think that this was odd?, of course, but i thought maybe it was a temporary fix and he really wanted to help me and the company thrive. That was not the case, throughout my brief period of working there, I notice right off the bat, that there were serious structuring issues with the employees teamwork, training others, and the management. So the recruiter texts me everyday and asks me about what the issues were and other info ect, basically gaining Intel from me, so that he could come in and do the job that I was personally told by the president of the company the day before an email was sent to the staffing agency that what she expected , why she was bringing the recruiter in and that i was the the person for the job as soon as she sat down in the interview with me and even gave me a hug and said hang in there; so the people link manager tells me that the company said that they didn't think it would work out. I ask him why, and told him about what his employee had told me and he starts asking me questions ; like he had no idea about any of it. I stay over the day of the termination , they let me work over and of course I worked my butt off. And they company even had the nerve to put me on the schedule for the next week after knowing they would/or already sent the email that  more... day ending the week. It was all so fishy to me, and I still have questions ; A company that is supposed to help others match employment skills/experience and success; this is the mission for any staffing agency and I could not believe the way I was taken advantage of, the recruiter had quit a week before letting me know so he was acting as a staffing recruiter for several days , when in fact he was employed by the company at that point. I would advise NO one go to this agency if you do not want to be taken advantage of or worse. In the end I had other offers the same day, but I trusted this recruiter and that was my mistake, that will not happen again. I am taking time to write this for anyone that is really in need of a job/career, DO NOT go to this cut throat place! I will be reviewing every agency from this point forward and I hope they do not do what they did to me to someone else. Its just down right dirty, wasting my time and using me as a puppet.  less
Pros
N/a
Cons
Unethical staffing, use people for on gain. Medical Insurance is high.
Great company to work for
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Columbia City, INNovember 26, 2018
They try to place you where they think would be a great fit for you to work. If you don't like where they send you to work and you tell them, they will send you to another company.
productive and challenging
Temporary Employee at unified (Former Employee) –  Pryor, OKNovember 26, 2018
when i applied they got me a job at Unified and when the lead man had misinformed me about my hours, they found me a job real quick. they listen to what had happened and what the lead said about when to come back he messed up hours so people link didnt hold it against me. they helped
Lied about job location
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, INNovember 26, 2018
Was told that job location would only be 15 min away and the job was over a half hour drive away. I did NOT appreciate being lied to just so that i would take the job.
Lots of different jobs
Cadhier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Black River Falls, WINovember 12, 2018
A lot of different jobs available. They're helpful in finding employment opportunities for you. And competitive pay for the area. Great staff and very helpful
pretty easy
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYNovember 1, 2018
It was a very relaxing job for the most part. Everyone was very nice and the job wasn't too difficult. The hours could be tough for some people but were not too bad.
Productive hard labor
Warehouse Associate Line worker (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FL 34608October 25, 2018
Typical day had long hours but a productive environment that met its goals. I learned about time management and proper work place culture. Most enjoyable part of work was team-work.
Manufacturing Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Endicott, NYOctober 16, 2018
I enjoyed working with Peoplelink, I learned many things that will help me grow with any company I work for. I Learned to become a stronger supervisor with the work balance to keep a strong team together.
No job security in LaGrange office
Recruiter Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lagrange, INOctober 9, 2018
Job security is very low, they lost a big company in LaGrange, IN. They will soon close the LaGrange office. You don’t get paid enough to deal with people/clients on daily basis. You don’t get to leave for lunch you have to work through your lunch. You work alone in that office they don’t pay enough and you have to deal with a lot of issues.
PeopleLink
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 8, 2018
They were great. Really went out of the way to ensure I had everything I needed and was constantly in contact about job openings and the status of interviews. There was an issue with my direct deposit information and they had a worker bring me my check every Friday to my office where I worked.
Good staffing organization.
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MOOctober 8, 2018
Staff was pleasant and helpful. While I was going through probationary period they were very encouraging and easy to contact. Their orientation information videos were a good reminder of the job I was being sent to.
Great Job
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Bessemer, ALOctober 7, 2018
Very great job to have with Peoplelink Staffing. Nice company to work for. If I were given another opportunity to work for them I would. I enjoyed....
They worked WITH me
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIOctober 1, 2018
They got me into an employer I was trying to get back into for some time. They made sure an employer kept me on after missing many days. They had my back but then they moved to another city.
Review
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Elwood, ILSeptember 27, 2018
Working through this agency allowed me to gain experience in many different work environments and settings. The staff are very prompt with finding work in variety of industries.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Some assignments are only temporary.
Temp service only
Q.A. Auditor (Former Employee) –  Hampshire, ILSeptember 26, 2018
Just a peddler of warm bodies for mindless work assignments. The company I was assigned to was a sweatshop and poorly run. High turnover and non-existing safety training was the norm.
Got work fast
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Peru, ILSeptember 25, 2018
When i moved back into town I needed to get into work fast and I went through these guys and they got me in and had the job within and hour. So I am grateful to have the people up there. Respectful and very polite
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Manteno, ILSeptember 6, 2018
This job wasn't a very bad job. I liked it there and got to know people and had a good time until I got hurt. There does tend to be a lot of down time there to where you do have to clean but it was still not a very bad place. The pay isn't that great but it was descent.
Pros
You got your breaks
Cons
No Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peoplelink Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.