Play YouTube video button

Featured review
Peoplelink Staffing Solutions selected this as a representative review
Fun to work at
ACA Coordinator (Former Employee) –  South Bend, IN 46614January 21, 2019
Fun to work at. Good working environment. For the size, I am surprised that there wasn't any more problems between employees than there was. I had a good working realtionship with all of the people that I worked with.
Pros
Good team to work with
Life at people link
Forklift Operator/Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GANovember 14, 2019
It’s a temporary staffing agency so they don’t have control over what the company do they send to but you can get some good jobs it’s just up to you to sell your self to the company you been sent to if you don’t work out with one company they will find you something else that you may like.
Easy to get a job.
Paint line inspector (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis, MINovember 13, 2019
I really enjoyed working through people link. Friendly people. Paid weekly which was nice. Easy place to obtain employment with little or no experience.
Good
Don't know yet (Current Employee) –  Don't know yetNovember 9, 2019
The staff were very helpful and courtesies as well as pashant I would definitely be able to give you all a good recommendations.for once I didn't leave a interview with a head ake
I love my job, it’s just stressful trying to get a raise!
Quality Inspector/Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Tupelo, MSNovember 3, 2019
The supervisor doesn’t want to give people that earned it a raise. I’ve been working with people Link for 7 months and the only reason I got a raise then is because they promoted me, other then that, I would still be making the same amount as when I first started working there.
Don’t even go to the interview!!!!
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Duncan, SCOctober 28, 2019
Horrible company at least the office staff in Duncan South Carolina. They were terrible, scheduled me for a job assignment knowing I’m 30 minutes away and when I got to the office they didn’t even know what I was there for.
Best temp agency
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Rockford, MIOctober 7, 2019
This is the best temp agency hands down! Found me a semi permanent position and worked in the same spot for over 3 years. Very personable, easy to find employment.
Overall good place
Eletrical assembler (Current Employee) –  Rockford, MIOctober 7, 2019
Very welcoming but unorganized. They sent me through loops while i was struggling. Once i started working it got better but theres kinks. They were slow to getting me into byrne electric.
It wasn't too bad
Temp-to-Hire (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOOctober 3, 2019
I worked for them for a few months. They helped me to find a job, where I stayed for the next seven years or so. So, they did their job: they found me a job.
great for temporary work
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Rochelle, ILSeptember 26, 2019
basic temporary job service. just like all others. great people and staffing. all very polite and helpful. just dont pay well and they dont have any benefits.
assembly line
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSSeptember 23, 2019
A day at work, I came in exercising. I learned how to be multi task. The management here was laid back cool. The workplace culture was very clean. The hardest part of this job was adapting to other workers, and rotating to others workers. The most enyable part of this job was enjoying employees.
Pros
decent breaks
Cons
rotating from one section to another ..
September 26, 2019

Thank you for the feedback on your experience with our Staff and Client. We strive to making a great employee experience. Please feel free to refer your friends and family to our office as we are always recruiting for great talent.

Worked in a facility that kept me busy for the most part
Assembly Associate (Former Employee) –  Wayne, INSeptember 20, 2019
A typical day was staying busy. Sometimes they will move you around the facility. Management was really friendly and honest. The hardest part of the job was placed in a position that I knew nothing about and had to learn three to four different jobs and keep the line moving with limited help. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with nice people that helped when I needed help.
September 26, 2019

Your comment is much appreciated and we are always looking for feedback to share with our clients to enhance the employee experience. If you have any friends/family that are looking for employment, please provide them our information.

Not a bad company
American axel (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, INSeptember 12, 2019
I never had a bad experience with people link, they got me in somewhere quickly and pay was doable. Definitely couldn't make it on your own unless you do over time
September 26, 2019

Our employees are very valuable to Peoplelink and we look forward to assisting you and your friends/family in the future.

Peoplelink
Hand Assembly (Former Employee) –  Kendallville, INSeptember 8, 2019
I learned how to use a table grill.
I meet a lot of new people.
The management was very nice.
If i had any questions they would anwser back as soon as possible.
September 13, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. Our teams work hard each day to ensure you have the best experience possible. Please like our page on Facebook.

Strong, Reliable and Hard Work.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOSeptember 6, 2019
Great Job. Labor-type driven. Honest people in Peoplelink Staffing Office-they will help you! As far as the job offers, they have ALOT of 3rd shift work (which was hard for me), but Peoplelink always looked out for me, was honest and was always looking the find me a position. Of all temporary agencies out there-GO WITH THIS ONE!
September 13, 2019

Fantastic that your experience with our Joplin team was great. Peoplelink focus is the candidate experience. Please like our page on Facebook. Keep our team in mind anytime you're looking for a career change.

Type of work was fun
STAFFING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Enid, OKSeptember 3, 2019
I worked as a staffing coordinator and learned so much about staffing and human resources. My boss was amazing. The job was super fast paced and we had a significant more candidates and employee than any other location. The only problem was corporate office was no helpful and the benefits were awful. No paid leave will after a year , and insurance was expensive and didn't cover a lot. The job its self was great, just too disconnected from a corporate office that was out of state and not understanding of Oklahoma state laws. Pay wasn't that great either.
September 13, 2019

First, glad that your experience within the branch and with your manager was positive. However I hear your concerns and will ensure to take those to our executive team for review. Best wishes on all your future endeavors

good place to work fun
quality inspector 1 (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALSeptember 1, 2019
good workplace you could ask a question and get a answer quickly.the people were friendly and hands on when you had a problem.The interaction with co-workers was very positive and enjoyable.
Pros
weekiy pay, supervisors
Cons
short breaks
September 13, 2019

Thank you for the positive comments. Our goal and commitment to our contingent workforce is to ensure a Great experience. Keep us in mind for any future employment and refer your friends/family - like our Facebook page!

The place i work at is ok
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Rockford, MISeptember 1, 2019
Um takes forever to get through them and they don't pay the best for where I am at working . people at the place I am at are all cool and makes the job easier
Awful and out of compliance
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 29, 2019
Management at every level was a nightmare. All they cared about was warm bodies to fill positions. Not given tools, training, information, or time needed to do job. All kinds of serious federal legal compliance issues internally, and was told to ignore it. Hope they get audited by feds.
August 30, 2019

Looking to get some clarity to your review to better understand your concerns. Please feel free to reach out to me kproctor@peoplelinkstaffing.com

Great
Mercedes electrical repair tech (Current Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALAugust 23, 2019
Great company to work for staff is great always checking on there employees.always trying to make things better for you my recruiter always checking on the job matter
August 30, 2019

Great that your experience is amazing. Our recruiters are always looking to ensure you have a great employee experience. Thank you for the review.

great staff
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Rockford, MIAugust 20, 2019
all the staff at peoplelink were very personable. They found me a job within a week and i was on the job and running with no problems. They found me they work schedule I was looking for.
August 21, 2019

Awesome - so excited your experience was great. Our continuous goal is to provide a good match for both our associates and clients. Thank you for the feedback!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peoplelink Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.