Play YouTube video button

Featured review
Peoplelink Staffing Solutions selected this as a representative review
Fun to work at
ACA Coordinator (Former Employee) –  South Bend, IN 46614January 21, 2019
Fun to work at. Good working environment. For the size, I am surprised that there wasn't any more problems between employees than there was. I had a good working realtionship with all of the people that I worked with.
Pros
Good team to work with
Cons
Enjoy working with peoplelink just wish they paid more.
Quality Inspector at Toyota plant (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, KYDecember 28, 2018
They place you where you are most qualified and comfortable with. I wish they offered more pay and raises. Plus offer better health insurance benefits.
Pros
Try to place you where your qualified and hours you can work.
Cons
Lunch not paid, have to buy your shirts, also pay for your drug and background check. Pay less then the other temp services.
pretty easy
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYNovember 1, 2018
It was a very relaxing job for the most part. Everyone was very nice and the job wasn't too difficult. The hours could be tough for some people but were not too bad.
strick but structured.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYMay 10, 2018
they will work with you on your job placement and the management was fine The job I was working was four twelves which I didn't mind. The hardest part was the drive back and forth from home to work.
Pros
working four twelves
Cons
distances
poor mgmt
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYFebruary 16, 2018
horrible pay! cut throat , management only cares about themselves not employees! Its not people link itself just the poorly run company they place u in.
Pros
easy to get hired
Cons
nobody helps you get trained
Na
Global SQ (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYJanuary 30, 2018
It was alright, loved getting people jobs very great caring people who wanted to help others, they didn't take no bad attatude from anyone who didn't wanna work
Pros
MaNa
Cons
Na
Would not recommend
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYJuly 15, 2017
I worked for Peoplelink for about 2 years, the in store management was horrible. She would always take credit for work that everyone else had completed. You would also be expected to work long hours and even take work home with you if needed for no recognition in person or in pay, due to being salary. The corporate level management was great. If the in store management had been different I would still be there
Pros
corporate management was great
Cons
ungrateful management in local office
unproductive
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, KYJuly 7, 2016
The workday is very unproductive and laid back. The management is bad, they don't really care about their employees. The coworkers are generally very easy to get along with, however a lot of them don't get the proper punishments when breaking the rules.
Slow productive day
Inspector (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYNovember 24, 2015
Id get to work a hour early, like 4 clock, and i'd wait till they gave me what i needed to use to work with and take me to my job and show me what i needed to do unless its a job ive already done they wouldnt need to teach me it, i would have breaks at 7:18 til 7:25 and then id work till 9:45 to 10:30 and then id go back to work and get break again at 12:30 depending on the work day we mite get breaks earlier than usual, i wouldnt get off work till 2 ish 3 clock depending on how long they take at work cause i inspect parts.
Pros
breaks
Cons
short breaks
Staffing Agency review
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, KYFebruary 18, 2015
Decent place to work for. customer I work for doesn't have the budget to hire me on full-time yet, so I might have to find another job. Peoplelink's office staff are friendly, but don't often contact me about weather closures, etc. current assignment is a good place to work for, but not much room for advancement yet.
Pros
convenience
Cons
not full-time yet!
Enjoyed interviewing potential employees for open job positions
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYJanuary 12, 2014
This was an enjoyable job but I was let go due to lack of work and that was disappointing. I enjoyed preparing the new hires for their orientation and start date.
Pros
paid well
Cons
no over time pay and I had to baby sit the boss' child during work.