Play YouTube video button

Peoplelink Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews in Tupelo, MS

Featured review
Peoplelink Staffing Solutions selected this as a representative review
Fun to work at
Fun to work at. Good working environment. For the size, I am surprised that there wasn't any more problems between employees than there was. I had a good working realtionship with all of the people that I worked with.
Pros
Good team to work with
August 21, 2019
Good to hear that your experience with our team was successful. Bid you much success in your future career path.
I love my job, it’s just stressful trying to get a raise!
The supervisor doesn’t want to give people that earned it a raise. I’ve been working with people Link for 7 months and the only reason I got a raise then is because they promoted me, other then that, I would still be making the same amount as when I first started working there.
December 6, 2019
I would definitely suggest you reach out to the Peoplelink office and discuss your struggle. They will work hard for you
assembly line
A day at work, I came in exercising. I learned how to be multi task. The management here was laid back cool. The workplace culture was very clean. The hardest part of this job was adapting to other workers, and rotating to others workers. The most enyable part of this job was enjoying employees.
Pros
decent breaks
Cons
rotating from one section to another ..
September 26, 2019
Thank you for the feedback on your experience with our Staff and Client. We strive to making a great employee experience. Please feel free to refer your friends and family to our office as we are always recruiting for great talent.
It was relaxing, very slow pace but it can get fast
Peoples link staffing is expanding. I like working with people link they will find you work if you didn't like the last job! They are very helpful and understanding
quaility inspector
started 6am inspected metal car parts for 8 hrs to 10 hrs a day the job got boring looking at the same part everyday but a least I had a good job
Great company to grow and learn
I was a selling Branch Manager in charge of growing the business and customer service to current clients.
Pros
company involvment
Cons
poor local management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peoplelink Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9