Play YouTube video button

Peoplelink Staffing Solutions Culture reviews

Featured review
Peoplelink Staffing Solutions selected this as a representative review
Fun to work at
Fun to work at. Good working environment. For the size, I am surprised that there wasn't any more problems between employees than there was. I had a good working realtionship with all of the people that I worked with.
Pros
Good team to work with
August 21, 2019
Good to hear that your experience with our team was successful. Bid you much success in your future career path.
i am very productive,good team work ethic and very friendly
typical day at work would be stying busy...I like to learn new things and like to advance in the work place...hardest part is when you lose a client. the most enjoyable is being able to take care of others and support them
Easy to get a job.
I really enjoyed working through people link. Friendly people. Paid weekly which was nice. Easy place to obtain employment with little or no experience.
December 6, 2019
The St. Louis MI team is a great group and they work hard everyday to ensure a great candidate experience
assembly line
A day at work, I came in exercising. I learned how to be multi task. The management here was laid back cool. The workplace culture was very clean. The hardest part of this job was adapting to other workers, and rotating to others workers. The most enyable part of this job was enjoying employees.
Pros
decent breaks
Cons
rotating from one section to another ..
September 26, 2019
Thank you for the feedback on your experience with our Staff and Client. We strive to making a great employee experience. Please feel free to refer your friends and family to our office as we are always recruiting for great talent.
Worked in a facility that kept me busy for the most part
A typical day was staying busy. Sometimes they will move you around the facility. Management was really friendly and honest. The hardest part of the job was placed in a position that I knew nothing about and had to learn three to four different jobs and keep the line moving with limited help. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with nice people that helped when I needed help.
September 26, 2019
Your comment is much appreciated and we are always looking for feedback to share with our clients to enhance the employee experience. If you have any friends/family that are looking for employment, please provide them our information.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
A great place to work
This place was great place to work at
They are very nice and friendly with big heart ♥ I love if they were in other places so others will see how to d
August 21, 2019
Thank you for the positive feedback. If your career path changes, please reach out to your local Peoplelink office, they will be happy to assist
Company
It was a growing company, I like selling and managing. My boss left so then it was hard, he was a good boss that just let me do my job. The owners are great.
August 21, 2019
Thank you for your positive feedback as we are seeking to understand with every associate to become a great employer of choice.
Lots of different jobs
A lot of different jobs available. They're helpful in finding employment opportunities for you. And competitive pay for the area. Great staff and very helpful
pretty easy
It was a very relaxing job for the most part. Everyone was very nice and the job wasn't too difficult. The hours could be tough for some people but were not too bad.
Productive hard labor
Typical day had long hours but a productive environment that met its goals. I learned about time management and proper work place culture. Most enjoyable part of work was team-work.
I enjoyed working with Peoplelink, I learned many things that will help me grow with any company I work for. I Learned to become a stronger supervisor with the work balance to keep a strong team together.
Good staffing organization.
Staff was pleasant and helpful. While I was going through probationary period they were very encouraging and easy to contact. Their orientation information videos were a good reminder of the job I was being sent to.
Great job, good benefits
I had a great experience with Peoplelink. They have generous rewards for hard work and meeting goals. The pay could be better, but the benefits were awesome.
Productive place
Very nice place, nice people. Sometimes have hardly any work. Shop drama a bit but not to much. Very easy job and quick to learn things. Overall relaxed place
Very professional
People link is a place that when you need to find a job they can find you a job quickly as needed. They can work with you it’s a great place to be at and there all woman but there all sweet
Pros
Had three breaks the people were fun to be around
Cons
No benefits
Staffing agency finds work for you.
Recieved materials from trucks, Management was good and the culture at the work place was mixed. There wasnt a time i felt this job was difficult. I enjoyed working with all the employees
production is what you have to do a day .
A typical day was cool, you would come in scan in and go get your cart and scan gun and start your day. I learned that you have to be on point and work fast in a warehouse. I like nice management . I would like a nice workplace and culture with no problems. the hardest part of the jobs was knowing when the package was putting things in the hospital for packages that could not fit on shelf. Most enjoyable part was driving the pit cart with packages.
great place to work for. good staff and co workers.
great place to work for, I enjoyed my time there. staff was great and management was fantastic. Good paying jobsVery good company to work for. Very fast paced and great work atmosphere. Work place feels like a family, everyone has great attitude and willing to help one another to chose from.
people link staffing
they were one of the best employer i ever worked for, i learned alot in the time being . also one of the best places and crews ive been apart of.. great place
safe link
it a great job to work for would go back and work again its a lot of work to do but easy the staff was great everybody treated equally people was friendly
You will have to have a real goal to work here
A typical day at work includes creating sun visor labels on a machine for different models of cars.The hardest part of the job is being alone in one cell and getting behind. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with your co workers while working because it makes the job more fun and it sometimes is more fluent.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peoplelink Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9