Play YouTube video button

Peoplelink Staffing Solutions Employee Review

View all Peoplelink Staffing Solutions reviews

Worked in a facility that kept me busy for the most part
Assembly Associate (Former Employee) –  Wayne, INSeptember 20, 2019
A typical day was staying busy. Sometimes they will move you around the facility. Management was really friendly and honest. The hardest part of the job was placed in a position that I knew nothing about and had to learn three to four different jobs and keep the line moving with limited help. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with nice people that helped when I needed help.
Official response from Peoplelink Staffing Solutions
September 26, 2019

Your comment is much appreciated and we are always looking for feedback to share with our clients to enhance the employee experience. If you have any friends/family that are looking for employment, please provide them our information.

Other Peoplelink Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

A great agency.
ONSITE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, ALNovember 30, 2019
Great job experience obtained as an onsite representative or liaison between branch office and the production site Human Resources. The best job in management I've ever held managing 60+ employees per shift. The pro and con, full time plus overtime, but temporary.
Reports, interviewing possible employees
Onboarding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Stilwell, OKNovember 26, 2019
Corporate office gave me an offer and when i turned them down, they fired me for it, even after stating that I would have job security even if i turned them down. That was not the case.

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?