Peopleready Employee Reviews

great job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Matteson, IL 60443August 16, 2018
people ready was a very good job to have when I did have it. I was working here when I was in barber college and needed some extra cash to pay some bills and just to keep everyday money in my pocket.
Fair
General Labor (Former Employee) –  WisconsinAugust 16, 2018
Worked a lot of odd jobs. Mostly did janitorial type work. Some construction labor. Got paid daily. Not an accurate system though for balance between employer and temp job
Pros
Paid daily
Cons
Temp
People running
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIAugust 16, 2018
Over all it's an ok place to work for. That's if you're able to get a job for the day.. But when you do normal cycling to get a callback to come back and work again.
Pros
Work experience
Cons
Lack of jobs
great place to work.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 15, 2018
People ready is a good place to work. they are friendly and helpfull. if your serious about working then id say give them a shot. but keep in mind that you dont get paid to be lazy..
Loved it
Temp (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 15, 2018
I love people ready because they dont force you into jobs. you have the freedom to accept or deny jobs on a daily basis and you can get paid same day if their office is still open when you are done working for the day!
dificult to get jobs
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSAugust 15, 2018
they $25 or more per worker
paid us $7.25
management pocketed the rest
drunks and drug addicts got more jobs over the good people who were in need of the money for bills and vehicle maintenance.
I learn many things thru the years i worked many job as i am reliable
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAAugust 15, 2018
They jobs was yours if you wanted it also down time i was able to make money and even got regular work thru the agency and getting paid every day is rare so that is addicted to some people now that i getting older i need something steady.
Horrible Management
laboer (Current Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAAugust 14, 2018
Great place to find temporary work, but management is horrible. Seems they pick and choose workers they like best. I was sent to a job and asked to leave because of my lack of experience. I called people ready and explained this. I was then blocked from people ready app because of my lack of experience! Two months later after continuous questioning about the situation it was opened. I work hard on EVERY job given. I accepted a job and realized within a hour of accepting it that I realized I had something important to do (court) that day and called to explain. I was told that was the right thing to do and once again I was blocked from the app. It’s sickening that owners of the company allow people to care so little for people trying to work and do something positive with themselves. They need better management!
Cons
Customer Service
Great jobs in the csra
Labor Worker (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAAugust 14, 2018
Fast money and get paid daily after finishing a job. Great way to find employment and meet new people. Great skills get you very detail jobs that may lead you in a better direction.
Pros
App
Cons
Distance
fun and cash
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, COAugust 14, 2018
paid daily and they work with your schedule, the management team was flexible. The people are easy to get along with. I really like the fact that they pay you daily
Pros
paid daily

Want to know more about Peopleready?

Ask a question
It was ok
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Stratford, NJAugust 14, 2018
Great workplace with nice managers and associates, however the job didn't pay enough for a single person with obligations to live life outside of the workplace
i got meet different people
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Middletown, CTAugust 14, 2018
at times it was a good place to work at until it wasn't getting enough work to supply for the people that went there to get work.then after it moved there wasn't no work at all so i wasn't getting no work through them at all.
I'm here to look for a job as a general labor worker machine operator Quality Inspector
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Utica, MIAugust 14, 2018
People ready could be a good place to work at but there are some good and some bad recruiters as far as placing you at a job so you're not really guarantee a job until after you get a car and paperwork
A great temporary solution
Daily Labor (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 13, 2018
people ready is a great place to find temporary work. it is fast paced and hard work but if you work well with others its a great stepping stone to get on your feet.
great place to work
Market Recruiter -True blue (Current Employee) –  New Windsor, NYAugust 13, 2018
great place to work. Great work place life balance. Possibility to move up in the company is endless if you have the drive to do so. The work atmosphere is like a family everyone looks out for everyone.
Productive and fun sometimes to work there
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 13, 2018
I think it's a good decent place to work and they try to help u out as best as they and give everyone who wants a chance so that's pretty Good that's how I feel about peopleready
Anyone can walk through the door
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 11, 2018
Very competitive between branches, many branches treat the associates like dirt and slave labor. Be ready to deal with all types of characters looking to find jobs.
It is a terrible place to work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYAugust 9, 2018
A typical day at work means toting around sometimes three to four other people, who cannot do their job properly or efficiently, management was great, the hardest part of the job were the people. And getting along
Pros
Paid every day.
Cons
Short breaks, sometimes no breaks at all.
This is weird
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 9, 2018
I'm confused as to why this is on my review list. I never worked for this company but since it insist on a review I'll give them 5 stars so that I can move forward with my job search.
Branch Manager
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 9, 2018
Job safety at PeopleReady was horrible. Hours are long and there is no one to cover shifts if someone is out. Employees have terrible work ethic and it is hard to sell.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peopleready. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K

1.7

1.5Personal Development

2.1Career Opportunities

1.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight