PeopleScout Employee Reviews

Peoplscout
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 18, 2018
My experience with Peoplescout has been good. I think the training and communication could be better but it's a very good place to start your human resources and recruiting journey.
Pros
Work and Life Balance, flex scheduling
Cons
poor communication
Best company I've ever worked for
Client Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDNovember 16, 2018
PeopleScout has high expectations and they do everything they can to help employees deliver great service to clients. Every account is different but leadership on my account is fantastic...I would even say "visionary" based on some drastic changes over the last several years (our VP recognized some key pain points and made big changes that, while a bit scary at first, ended up making life easier for employees and have driven better business results and a happier client).

PeopleScout has established a really wonderful culture that expects people to strive to do their best and get better, and understands that employees are humans, not robots, and manages accordingly. There are frequent surveys to gather feedback from employees and an organized effort from management to create change based on that feedback.

Front-line supervisors genuinely care about people and you can be yourself with them--all they ask is that you be great at your job. Teammates are collaborative, hard-working, smart, and fun to work with. The client we work with is awesome too and their culture meshes with PeopleScout's culture really well. The team is pretty diverse and very welcoming; we have a lot of young family folks here and you see both moms and dads flexing schedules and using the Parental leave benefit, lots of faces from different walks of life, etc. Personally, I have been out of the closet for years in this environment and feel totally comfortable and supported by leadership and teammates, which can be hard to find, and it's hard to overstate how great that's been for my quality of life.
  more...

This is the best job I've ever had; it's rewarding to work with and for people that I am glad to know. I definitely recommend PeopleScout to anyone who loves making clients happy and isn't afraid of putting in a little hard work to be the best in the biz!
Pros
Everything else
Cons
No tuition reimbursement
Unethical and Unsupportive
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 24, 2018
Management was terrible; they did not stand up for employees. The pay for the RC role was not worth it. The workload was overwhelming. They did not train their employees. They also lied about working from home and advancement opportunities. Do not apply there!!!
Pros
Great RCs that are overworked
Cons
Productive place and good work environment
Talent Acquisitions Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 21, 2018
This is a good place to work if you are starting out in the Human Resource industry. It teaches about screening good candidates according the companies needs. It also gives you the opportunity to learn different facets of the job such as actual recruiting and running background check all the company guidelines of employment.
Pros
Good entry level experience
Cons
Salary is low
Horrible and Unprofessional
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 16, 2018
I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work for this company or do this under paid job. The management were rude and liars that didn’t do there job professionally at all. The people that worked there formed alliances and cliques like they were back in high school and they were rude and mean to be grown. You do not get good benefits or discounts or anything. This was the worst job I’ve ever had in life and they seemed a bit racist to me. I got fired for no reason at all and the manager lied on me to get me fired so I technically thought it was a race issue so I reported them and the company.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Everything else At the job was horrible and pitiful
Remote and onsite opportunities available
Contract Recruiter at RPO Peoplescout (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 8, 2018
!00% remote opportunities available and onsite. Long term W2 contracts and permanent employment available, various types of benefits available to contract and perm employees.
Just down and out right terrible
Recruier (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 1, 2018
I should have known the first day that I applied that I was doomed. I think it is reverse age discrimination. I would see resumes of people that were much more talented than I am willing to work at the contract rates that were offered but they would get the standard, sorry you are not a match for this role. Some of the people I worked with were okay but a group I would have rather stayed at my previous recruiting firm.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Benefits, varying stories from line managers as to what is or isn't policy
Amazing networking opportunities and interactions
Managed Service Provider Account Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 26, 2018
A typical day at the office begins with checking the attendance of the contingent workers and running various reports. The next important steps are reviewing the open sourced job requisitions and inspecting the status of submissions, reviewing resumes, and setting up interviews. I also will initiate the onboarding process with supplier and referred candidates, inspecting for updates to background checks and drug screens to ensure compatibility with the organization I am supporting. I meet regularly with requisition managers to ensure I am meeting their needs and to forecast for any future needs.
Pros
Working with such an amazing organization as Dell/EMC inc.
Cons
The pay was not equal to the job responsibilities
busy team spirited competitive workplace.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 22, 2018
morning resound to emails ,voice mail,follow up calls. morning team meetings, make calls to prospects .lunch, Make 100 to 200 calls then attend to afternoon meeting. make follow up calls & emails.
Pros
onsite cafeteria, fast paced
Can be great, depending on team
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 13, 2018
Your experience at this company will greatly vary depending on the team you are assigned to. Some teams are great, with an amazing work atmosphere. Others are riddled with mismanagement and internal bullying if you don't fit in with your peers.
Excellent
Job Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 12, 2018
Peoplescout was an amazing company to work for. It taught us many valuable skills that made us more efficient in the world of recruiting and managing relationships with clients.
Virtual Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 12, 2018
Flexible hours, great work-life balance, and many perks.
They offered training courses, discounted tickets, technical support, flexibility, advancement opportunities and many more.
Peoplescout is an RPO company and part of the True Blue company
Lead Regional Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 3, 2018
Peoplescout is a good company however I believe that considering how hard the recruiters work we should have a bonus program to help motivate employees.
Peoplescout is a growing results driven company and I am proud to be a part of their team.
Pros
Ability to work remotely, flexible work schedule, growth opportunities
Cons
Heavy metrics driven, some somewhat unnecessary, no bonus potential
PeopleScout is an Innovative, Thought-Forward and Exciting Company
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greater Seattle AreaAugust 21, 2018
I've worked at PeopleScout for over four years and it is by far my favorite employer I've worked for. I have the privilege of supporting key members of the leadership team partnering with them on their strategic initiatives, interfacing with clients, coordinating key events throughout the year and partnering with other members of the TrueBlue family. PeopleScout is innovative and strategic in their approach to ensuring growth,efficiency and client satisfaction. I love our industry and enjoy impacting our success in any way I can.
Pros
Work-life balance, good culture and excellent senior leaders
Average
Recruiter/Senior Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 21, 2018
It's extremely hard to get into the core group, which is where you start seeing better career opportunities and actually qualify for additional benefits.
Fun working place with great supervisors and truly beleives in work/life balance
Recruiter Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 18, 2018
A fast paced environment, where you learn to manage multiple work task and are a part of a large team. Management is very supportive and interactive at all levels. You are able to be a part of a family that strives on providing resolutions. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people you get to know and work with.
Pros
Clean enviorment, fun events and great management
Workplace is clean
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 16, 2018
PeopleScout is great at recruiting talent for companies. Centrally located within walking distance of shopping. there are a lot of healthy options for lunch.
Cons
Healthcare cost are high
Poor Management, Good Entry Level
Candidate Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 15, 2018
Managers and Sr. Recruiters were often remote and therefore it was often difficult to communicate with them effectively to determine expectations and overcome obstacles. Co-workers and management alike would form cliques, and promotion was not really an option unless you knew someone higher in the company.
Pros
entry level, cafeteria area to eat lunch
Cons
Poor communication from management, no advancement
Flexible hours
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 26, 2018
I learned a lot about Human Resources. I enjoyed conducting over the phone interviews & reviewing resumes. Although i learned alot here, i wish there was
more room for growth.
Meet excellent people, upper management was not the greatest
Floor Coach (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 24, 2018
I meet the most wonderful people there. There is a lot of diversity at PeopleScout at the recruiter level, but not much at the upper management level.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PeopleScout. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight