PeopleShare logo

4.2
Work-Life Balance

PeopleShare insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Clear sense of purpose

PeopleShare gets you the jobs you want

PeopleShare is responsive, thoughtful, and friendly. An effective and communicative agency where you work with an actual person who gets to know you, what you're looking for, and your strengths. I've been fortunate enough to have had three excellent experiences getting jobs through PeopleShare, and they have all been with excellent and rewarding places. Undoubtedly the best recruiting agency I've worked with.

Pros

Responsive, thoughtful, friendly

Cons

Perm jobs aren't as prevalent as temporary

Great company!

I worked with PeopleShare to organize the HR aspect of a freelance position I am involved with. They were organized and made the process very easy for me and for my employer. I appreciated their timeliness, how they explain paperwork and other things I needed to know to ramp up for the job.

Pretty good company

Just a third party but they will help you. Not much room for growth and they pay weekly so that’s cool I really don’t recommend working here though it’s not a good balance or communication

Best employer ever!

I've had an excellent experience with PeopleShare. They have been very accommodating, friendly and professional. They found a job that was the perfect fit for me. Over the course of 3 interviews, I learned a lot about the company that I was going to work for, and I was well prepared for my first day. I would highly recommend PeopleShare to anyone looking for a job.

Pros

Great team environment, growth opportunities, great work-life balance

Cons

I wish I had found PeopleShare sooner.

Its busy but everyone works hard and are easy to work with

Great environment. Coworkers are great. However, it can be stressful with deadlines. Also be prepared to work late if needed. Locations are not big, so there are no real opportunities to advance in the same location.Due to location size, when its busy, it can be really, really busy and stressful. However the coworkers there are great to work with creating a good environment.

Pros

Good environment

Cons

Can be stressful.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Outstanding Overall

People share is a great company. Its continuously growing and has great staff there to answer any questions one might have. The staff are genuine and everyone gets along like family.

Pros

Great work environment

Cons

Busy phone lines

Finding work

Effective on getting work pretty quick. Great in office support also! I get up and go to it's pretty easy to get up and go to work I love going to work I enjoy working with people share in the job placements that they give.

Eventful

I like working for people share, great company to work for. I haven't had any problems since I been there, and they work with you, no matter what you have going on in your life

Pros

Pay every week

Cons

N/a

Happy workplace and in my field

The recruiter found me a career not a job, very focused on finding a great fit. Helped guide me every step of the way. Helped me find other options when I felt one wasn’t the one I wanted even after being accepted.

Pros

Great environment

Cons

I’m in a cube? It’s all pretty great!!

Very Responsive Company

PeopleShare has been great to work for. Every time I have had a question, someone has always been there to provide me with an answer. They are very supportive of their employees.

Jobs at PeopleShare

See more jobs

Remote customer service representative

The job was interesting. I had the chance to work from home and learn how to handle customers and accounts for unemployment. The training was done over zoom and I was paid for training. I do wish that training was more than four days since there is a lot that you need to master and fully understand in order to do a great job with assisting customers and getting their information right.

Pros

Paid training, work from home, adequate breaks

Cons

Short training

They get you a job quickly and get you paid quickly too!

PeopleShare is a great staffing agency that help you find work quickly and start getting paid! If you need a job they will work with you to find a project that will maximize your skill set. They will give you options on which project you think you would be best suited for success.

Pros

get a job, get paid fast!

Cons

Not always clear exactly which client or project you will be assigned to starting out

Great Agency

The staff at people share helped me to get into my current position and it’s great! They were very hands on through the whole process and always available and willing to help!

Pros

Everything about this company is great!

Cons

None so far

productive atmosphere and friendly environment!!

Very happy that I was placed at PennCredit, its a very chill environment with amazing coworkers/managers who are willing to help you out at any given moment.

Pros

the breaks and lunch throught the day/free water and coffee

Cons

having to pay for food/drinks

Positive and helpful managers

When I needed a job they were on it, and fast. They got me working when I needed it most and were very helpful in getting me acclimated to the new job.

Great First Job!

Working here was great! Management was a little spotty, but mostly due to so many projects being done at once. This was my first job and I experience the most friendly people with some bad eggs, but nothing discouraging. I experienced job growth within a few weeks of working and a very nice pay raise as well for keeping up with attendance. You work with a team and it may even be some of the members you were training with. I so happen to have such an awesome and helpful group of team members, with three managers that were also very helpful and not scary.Training was around a week long and paid, but the project was simple enough to understand and was quickly able to start working.Schedules were perfect and flexibile, I was able to talk with someone in the beginning of work and get the perfect scheduled for me without any changes quickly and if you needed a change or a day off, it can be easily done if you keep your attendance high. Clients were nice for the most part, but sometimes they did get really mean or scary due to already being mad about something else before you answer the phone, but anytime we experienced a mean or hurtful caller, we were always able to go and take a 5-10 minute break to calm down and get your head back in the game. Didn't have any problem until my project ended and I was selected to continue with them in a new project. It caused a scheduled change that was out of my availability and I had to drop the offer. Overall, very amazing company to work with, management is really nice and down to earth for the most part, employees were very helpful -

Pros

Schedule Flexibility, Paid breaks, 1-Hour Lunch, In-Job Growth, Easy-Going Management.

Cons

Attendance can be messed up if your 1minute late to anything.

It was an ok place to work.

I didn't work there very long as I left to go home to MN. I liked working for them. The money wasn't great but hey... It's Pennsylvania🤣🤣. I would recommend Peopleshare the staff is great.

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

Low wages

Well Placed

I feel that people share really placed me well into the company I'm working for. I really hope this company keeps me on after my 90 day period. I would highly recommend.

Pros

Free Pizza

Cons

Short Breaks

Great company to work for and friendly environment

When I first started working for People Share I was nervous and very insecure about whether or not I would do good and now that I’ve been doing hands on work I feel confident that I can complete my tasks and resolve customer issues with minimal help.

Great place to work with great people

I live working here everyone is very helpful and they link you to the best job for you. They have a lot of patient and don’t get annoyed when you ask them questions they are very supportive

Great !

People share is awesome! The payment is good enough and the staffs are really very friendly. The are very much clear about payment. They send voucher before weekend .

Pros

Friendly

Cons

No problem at all !

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PeopleShare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

Compare PeopleShare with

• PeopleShare
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?