PeopleShare Employee Reviews

Relaxing environment and very friendly
Bench assembly (Former Employee) –  Monroeville, PAJanuary 17, 2019
During my employment with peopleshare, everyone I dealt with was helpful and friendly. I was always paid on time and had no problems. Staff is always available to answer any questions. I would definitely recommend Peopleshare for your next job search.
Pros
Convenient location from my house
Cons
No sick or vacation days offered
Fabulous
CSR (Current Employee) –  Reading, PAJanuary 16, 2019
I enjoy my experiences with PeopleShare. My opinions and concerns were heard and addressed. I was offered a fabulous opportunity. I have reached out with questions and they are answered to my understanding. They care if I am happy & content in my job.
Pros
Good listeners, caring people
Cons
Email response
People Share always provided me with the kind of job I wanted.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pottstown, PAJanuary 16, 2019
I loved working with People Share. I was always given options for employment. Although I was hesitant at first, I am so glad I took the step to work with them. People Share always found the jobs that suited me best & was what I wanted to do. When one temporary job ended, People Share had another ready for me.
The salary was appropriate for what I needed & wanted. They asked me what I wanted and didnt just place me anywhere.
I really appreciate everyone at the office. If the person I needed to speak to wasn't available, someone else was ready to help.
Return calls to me were prompt and I appreciated that.
Pros
Quick responses, employment always available within a reasonable amount of time. Salary as expected, great working environments when I was placed, opportunities to say "no" to any job offered if it wasn't what I wanted.
Peopleshare is awesome
Porting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAJanuary 13, 2019
Peopleshare helped me find a temp job at a great company. The woman who interviewed me was kind and personable. I didn't even feel like I was on an interview.

After working at my temp job for 5 months, I was hired permenantly. Peopleshare helped me find a job when I was really getting burnt out from job searching. I would highly recommend them.
January 16, 2019

Thank you for your review and congratulations on your new position!

Very nice people
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 13, 2019
People Share is an extremely nice place to work. They are friendly and very helpful in finding work for you at your skill level. I look forward in continuing my relationship with People Share!
Pros
Kind and helpful people.
January 16, 2019

Thank you for posting your comments. We have an amazing staff and we are happy to hear that they made your experience a great one!

Great Temp Service
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJanuary 9, 2019
Overall working with this temp service was amazing, however wished the contract started on time and lasted longer. The staff were knowledgable about the job and found the answers of they didn't have them.
Pros
Hourly pay, good staff, amazing lines of business
Cons
Company they did business with
Best company ever
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALJanuary 9, 2019
I love people share ! The pay is amazing! The management is wonderful as well you have a question they will get back to you in a timely fashion! I would recommend this company to anybody!
January 16, 2019

Thank you for posting your feedback. We definitely strive to offer competitive pay for the positions that we work with and we're glad you are happy with PeopleShare and the company you work for!

Do Not Apply
Slave (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 9, 2019
Worst temp agency in Delaware! Will give you jobs you didn't apply for. Never follow up with employee complaints or concerns, but will remove you from an assignment with no explanation.
January 10, 2019

We strive every day to make the best possible candidate match for the candidate and the client. We work to ensure that every job match is successful and due to a variety of factors, sometimes it does not work out. We also do our best to communicate and keep our candidates and clients informed of everything that is going on. We are sorry to hear that this did not work out for you. Please contact your recruiter for more information on your dismissal from your assignment.

Great Service
Fund Accountant (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PAJanuary 8, 2019
Easy and quick interview with very friendly people. The only thing that took time was the Excel test I had to complete for my position. You were able to take as much time needed. With one interview I was placed into a finance company within the next week.
Great environment
Dockhand (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 8, 2019
I enjoyed working with peopleshare. I was hired on through the company they placed me with, if I would ever have to go back to a temp agency I would definitely go back through peopleshare.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
No overtime or holiday pay
Easy, fun, and relaxed
Agent (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 7, 2019
Management was great and very helpful. Good benefits. Very good training. I was able to work from home after only two months. All the quip ent was supplied to me.
Pros
Incentives
Grateful
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAJanuary 6, 2019
I did not work at PeopleShare, this is a temp agency that helped me find employment. They are wonderful. I already have a day job and I was looking for a Saturday gig at a warehouse and they got me just that with the salary I wanted. I was impressed. Highly recommend
Pros
Fast
People scam
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 5, 2019
Made promises but mom where ever gonna happen contract temp job is what it was gonna be temporary. No benefits no vacation. Traveling 2 hours a day to get to that job which was not for me
Pros
Atmosphere at company
Cons
No chance for permanent full time
January 7, 2019

We are a transparent company, and we are honest and authentic when speaking to candidates. When clients offer temporary jobs, they are not guaranteed to become permanent positions, which is made very clear in the interview process. Temporary positions are also not eligible for vacation time or health benefits. We have a strict commute policy and none of our employees commute more than an average of 20 miles to the work site.

Excellent service
Medical Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Media, PAJanuary 4, 2019
I was looking had no luck with other placement agencies. Had a great offer within 48 hours. They take care of you, help you and are concerned that you have a good employer fit.
Pros
Kindness
Excellent company!
Teller (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 4, 2019
Everyone that works at peopleshare is so helpful and accommodating! They really do everything they can to make sure you’re placed at a job that you’re right for and that is right for you. They make everything so easy and are always there if you have any questions, comments or concerns. I would definitely work for them again!
January 7, 2019

Thank you for sharing your comments! We pride ourselves on our amazing employees and we're so proud that they made your experience a great one!

Great place to start.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 4, 2019
being hired into a temp to permanent position at my job was ideal and turned out to be one of the best things ever. The environment and the people are all great and I foul by be happier.
People were nice and friendly an productive
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJanuary 4, 2019
We had some ups an downs looking for a right fit and just couldn’t find one and I am moving currently in with my friend from college in PA. So because of this I am not with the Delaware office
Pros
Break split up
Cons
Boring same thing over and over
Pretty Good for a Staffing Company
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJanuary 4, 2019
It took a while for me to be offered a clerical position I actually thought would be a good fit, the company seemed to be dealing with a lot of Call Centers at the time. When I was placed it was an easy process, loved the assignment, it wasn't clear though to anyone if the assignment would be temp or temp to hire. Found out it was temp, which was a big bummer.
Pros
Nice assignments
Cons
Horrible communication
January 9, 2019

We apologize for the time it took to get you placed, but are happy to hear that it went smoothly once you were placed in a temp job. Unfortunately though, not every temp job turns into a hire. Hopefully we can find you something that will turn into a temp to hire in the future!

Productive and fun work environment
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 4, 2019
Peopleshare is a temporary agency designed to help assist individuals towards career based jobs and focuses on guiding individuals with job related skills required for a productive workplace.
Love it!!!
License agent (Former Employee) –  Mobile, alJanuary 3, 2019
The only complaint is that it was a temporary job. Hopefully, when another position is available I'll be notified. The pay was amazing and if I had any issues with my pay, they fixed it immediately.
Pros
Great pay, weekly pay
Cons
Temporary job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PeopleShare. Our community is ready to answer.