PeopleShare

PeopleShare Employee Reviews

United States752 reviews
Love this job. Great people and great work atmosphere. I love that we get paid free lunch that always a plus. I love that we can get over time if will world like.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
I’ve been very pleased dealing with people share for my position. They are very friendly, helpful, and quick with callbacks. Any issues or questions I’ve had they e looked into for me and gotten me answers. I’m really enjoying my new job and would gladly come to this group again in the future!
great all thanks to morgan at people share i love the job also I bet paid fair and I actually like my job for once again thanks to morgan at peolle share
Pros
breaks
Cons
lifting weight
The interview process included a video, which I received no warning about therefore I was unprepared. It only allows you 3 times to re-tape, after that you cannot try anymore.

The interviewer was not warm or enthusiastic towards me since I didn't complete the video presentation which is a bio they send their clients. She did not call me again. I reached out and the manager became my supervisor from there on.
Pros
Dedication and persistent of the manager is professional and appreciated.
Cons
unprofessionalism, apathy and disrespect exhibited when you have a different opinion or mind set.
September 3, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We apologize if you felt unprepared for your interview video and if the recruiter was not as helpful as he/she should have been. We do appreciate you sticking with us and moving forward working with our branch manager.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
They work with you too find you a job and friendly about it. And the place they sent me out is friendly and help you when needed. And the people at m q package are friendly.
September 3, 2020
Friendly is a great descriptive word to describe a staffing agency and the company you were assigned to - we truly appreciate it!
Great jobs contract they have for people who are willing to work every day for a living. I love it at my job location they have me at. Safe work place.
September 3, 2020
Thank you so much for sharing! It is very rare to find a job you love, that is awesome!
I worked with a few staffing companies, but People Share has been the best hands down. I was employed quickly and they handle all my concerns effectively and in a timely manner. They are very professional and cheerful people to work. I never had a problem with payments. It has been my pleasure.
Pros
Communication
Cons
More physical locations
September 3, 2020
We appreicate your feedback and we are growing as we speak - hoping to have more physical locations in the next few months/years!
Easiest job I ever had so far , everything moves at a face and steady pace . Which is something I like to help my day go by a bit quicker. It does get hot a bit but not too bad to the point I want to quit lol . But other than that the job is really good and easy money . Don’t mind staying here a while . There is one problem I have though , you won’t really know when you could be hired to be permanent , they don’t tell you how many hours to have to do . One person been working there 6 years and never was hired permanently.
Pros
Leave about 15 mins early .
Cons
Never know when you can become permanent!
September 3, 2020
Thank you for sharing. Have you tried reaching out to your recruiter or the branch manager for the information regarding becoming permanent? Maybe they can help you with that question.
Good hours, weekly and good pay. Friendly environment, easy going. Coworkers are easy to get along with, and very helpful when it comes to training you
September 3, 2020
Training is a very important part of any job, so this is great news that PeopleShare was so helpful. Thank you!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PeopleShare?
This job emphasizes high production, urgency, and quality. With all of the tasks to complete, I find myself eating while working through my lunch break most days. I have a very collaborative, upbeat team with continuous coaching.
Pros
Good office culture, days go by quickly
Cons
Lack of work-life balance
September 3, 2020
PeopleShare is definitely high energy, high intensity when it comes to finding people jobs and we are happy to hear you are working hard and enjoying it!
The company cares about its employees at all times.They contact us to make sure that everything is going OK. The company explains to you the responsibilities of the position thats offered to you. There great people hands down. They don't judge you for who you are they just appreciate you.
September 3, 2020
Very kind and detailed review, thank you so much for sharing!
My recruiter was awesome. Very eager to get me assigned to a position. Made the process quick and easy. The initial phone interview helped ease nerves for the interview with the actual employer.
Pros
Paid lunch from the employer sometimes, social distancing and masks provided, weekly pay
Cons
Overtime without much notice, and no lunch break without notice.
I work at bunzl in bensalem my experience working their is good communication, and friendly environment . Time goes fast . Also the peopleshare is very friendly , and let's you know ahead of time of anything that needs to be done .
Pros
Time goes fast there .
Cons
After I submitted the initial application, I was contacted immediately for the job I actually applied for, which is not common from an agency. The process was clearly detailed and explained. PeoplShare made the hiring process very simple, direct and no run around. Glad I found a great job with PeopleShare.
Pros
Competitive salary
Cons
I can't think of any
PeopleShare placed me in a perfect job assignment for my skills and background. I am working in the side of law that I always dreamed about, but never knew the correct steps to take. The most important part of the process to me was how responsive the recruiters were to answer any small questions I had.
Pros
Great work-life balance
Cons
N/a
Management is understanding of any situations and will work with you to help make sure the issues are worked out and you are able to get back to work.
● Work-life balance
Once they find you a job, your work ethic and skill speak for itself.

● Pay & benefits

There are no benefits or vacation available.

● Job security and advancement

That's up to you

● Management

I feel they should work harder on getting you your worth from clients when they keep temp on after 700 hours and when temp exceed the original contract.

● Overall

Peopleshare is one of the best Temp agencies I've worked for. They can use a some help in getting their employees more money when their role change with a client their with.
Peopleshare is an excellent and professional company. The job I was hired for through peopleshare was very reliable and consistent. I would definitely recommend peopleshare to others.
Peopleshare is a great temp agency that helps people get jobs. They do not take any of your money each paycheck, so that is a plus. They are overall very helpful.
Peopleshare has been a pleasure to work with, even with everything going on with Covid. They have worked with me every step of the way and would highly recommend.
I enjoy working here the management seems to care and work with the employees. Times getting pretty busy when big orders come in or when someone needs a replacement.
Pros
Climate controlled room
Cons
Driving distance