PeopleShare Employee Reviews

Great Company and Staff
Contractor (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PAJuly 4, 2018
The staff at Peopleshare were great--they were friendly and very respectful.Weekly pay was also nice.

The communication with the company was also very good.
Temp Agency
Insurance License Associate (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAJuly 3, 2018
This was a Temp Agency and the position was Contractual. I was laid off after January, 2014. I enjoyed my time there. There was also opportunities to grow.
Pros
Nice office and Co-Workers
Cons
Temp Position
Love this job nice and laid back environment
Health Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAJune 23, 2018
Wish I could go back and work for this company. Early mornings but weekends off paid every week it was one of my best jobs I had. I laid back environment nice people to work with and around. It was like a family in a sense.
The worst place you could ever go to
Nothing (Former Employee) –  Wyomissing, PAJune 13, 2018
They have their office in a rundown ugly building. It was a craphole. Kept asking me my social security number. When they questioned me about my past jobs they really interrogate why i left and every little thing and reason. They told me I'll no longer be served by them because me leaving a past job was not good enough and that no one will ever want to hire me.
Pros
Cons
Bad place, bad people, fake people, put you down.
Lack of opportunity
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Wimington, DeJune 10, 2018
Had very unfortunate experience during job assignment. Several people whom I was to report to and receive job training, was extremely unprofessional, but the office staff, various department Supervisors were very friendly, kind and courteous.
Pros
Job duties
Cons
Hr Deparment and owner
solid employment agency
Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJune 6, 2018
I had a great experience with PeopleShare, they were always respectful and went out of their way to resolve any issues that may have come up( which was very little).
I have had experience with another agency and they always had problems with getting paid, never had that problem with them.
they gave me a great opportunity with a great company, that turned into a full time perminate position and I truly do thank them for that.
I would highly recommend this agency to everyone.
Pros
great people
Cons
can't think of any
June 11, 2018

Thank you for your glowing review! We do appreciate this positive feedback and will share it with our Newark team members to thank them for a job well done.

great place
worker (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMay 3, 2018
I would work this place again cause they work with u to get things done and if u have to be out or u sick they work with u to make up your time. so I would tell people if they ask about people share that it is a good place to start
Pros
They work with u to get
Cons
u have to work 6 months as a temp to get hired with a company
May 17, 2018

Thanks for sharing a review! We pride ourselves on being able to provide the best candidates to the best companies, so we're glad you found a place that makes you feel at home!

Great place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tamaqua, PAMay 1, 2018
This is a job agency. They were great and helped me in getting hired with the company they helped me find. My pay was always correct and they called to check in with me to see how everything was going. I cannot thank them enough for finding this job for me. Awesome place and staff.
Pros
Great people
Cons
It was a lot of hours to get hired on.
May 2, 2018

Thank you for posting a review! We're glad that you had a great experience with PeopleShare and that we could help you find your new job! Congratulations!

fun place
WELDER (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaApril 30, 2018
quick and easy to find work. not the best pay for those who have certs and a background. usually entry level pay. due to they hae to make their money too.
May 2, 2018

Thank you for posting your feedback! We definitely strive to offer competitive pay for the positions that we work with and we're glad we could find you a job that you loved!

Great work experience
Packaging Associate (Former Employee) –  Reading, PAApril 14, 2018
While at People Share I was able to learn a variety of tasks and experience a fast pace environment which allowed me to improve my production speed and accuracy.
April 19, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We're so glad that your experience at PeopleShare was an excellent one!

Very Professional
Member Services (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAApril 13, 2018
I enjoyed working with PeopleShare. The staff there are very professional and helpful. They always greet you with a friendly smile. The assignment was fun and the people were energetic.
Pros
Great place to work for!
Cons
Pay is too low
April 19, 2018

Thank you for sharing your comments! We pride ourselves on our amazing employees and we're so proud that they made your experience a great one!

Fast-paced, independent work requiring multitasking and professionalism.
Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAMarch 19, 2018
The people made the work environment fantastic. Long days make for the best fit person to be self-motivated. A recruiter wears many hats and needs to be prepared for anything to happen when the phone rings.
Pros
Hour lunches
Cons
50 hour plus work week
April 19, 2018

Thank you for posting a review! We expect a lot of our recruiters and we're glad to hear that they impacted the work environment for you. We wish you all the best in your new position!

Good place to work.
Operator (Former Employee) –  Pottstown, PAFebruary 22, 2018
I needed a job they got me placed right away . Worked hard at the job and got in full time . With good wages. I would recommend them to friends and family.
Pros
Quick placement
April 19, 2018

We're glad we could match you with a great job quickly and you've been hired! That's a success story- thank you for sharing!

N/a
Conveyor Operator (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 22, 2018
Best place , they answered of my questions, my paid was always on time. I got hired permanently with the company within 3 months. I refers people to them they are great compamy
Pros
Everythinh
April 19, 2018

Thank you for your review and congratulations on your new position!

Great internship
Risk Management Intern (Former Employee) –  Pottstown, PAFebruary 13, 2018
Small company to be friendly and accommodating, but large enough that the work is there. The locations are convenient and plenty, and work can be done traveling or from home it seemed.
April 19, 2018

Thank you for posting your review! We're a small but mighty company and we're growing all the time! We're glad to hear that you had a great work internship with us.

Great Staffing Agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cranbury, NJFebruary 9, 2018
This is a great agency for temp to perm positions. I just got hired as a permanent employee at the company I was a temp at after 700 hours with PeopleShare.
April 20, 2018

Congratulations on your new position! Thank you for sharing your comments with us- we're glad we could help!

reliable
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Concordville, PAFebruary 2, 2018
They were respectful. They did not waste my time waiting for unwanted second and third interviews. I got a quick placement. My paycheck was always on time.
People share
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJanuary 31, 2018
They find you a job and once that Job let you go and you call them everyday to see if Job are open and they tell you that they will call you back and never does . They suck and the people who work there suck . They don’t know how to do there job but helping u find a job .
April 19, 2018

We are sorry to hear of your recent customer experience, and we'd like the opportunity to turn it around. If you are still interested, please contact our office at 717-581-1005 and we can see if there's anything else we can do to place you.

Peopleshare is a staffing service.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJanuary 25, 2018
The staff at peopleshare always worked to place me in a position they felt would suit my skills and knowledge. I dont have any complaints about this company. They were very profesional.
Pros
Cons
pay
Slow Pace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJanuary 19, 2018
Not a recommended place to work if you are looking for a fast pace environment. This is a place where they have diverse cultures. Management is minimum and is barley helpful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PeopleShare. Our community is ready to answer.