PeopleShare Employee Reviews

I had nothing but great interactions and experiences
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PANovember 16, 2018
I highly enjoyed the experience that I had with Peopleshare. Everyone was awesome. The process was easy. Toya was so informative and made everything so easy.
Pros
Great core hours. Weekly pay
Interesting
Packer (Former Employee) –  Monroeville, PANovember 16, 2018
Thanks to Peopleshare for the opportunity. Employment was close to home. Entire employment experience was not stressful. On the job training was a good way to orient to the responsibilities.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
12 hour shifts
Pay rate
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Delmont, PANovember 16, 2018
While working for people share other people doing the same job as me we're making $2 more an hour than I was through other staffing agencies. My contact was extremely rude when u had to deal with people share
Great place to work. Nice pay as well
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  NewcastleNovember 16, 2018
Very good place to work, they're there when u need them. Has gotten me jobs write away and are very honest and trustworthy. Everytime i have a concern it's resolved Ammediately Never had a problem that couldny be resolved, just a great place and good environment.
Pros
Very good at handling any situation
Great agency
Associate (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PANovember 14, 2018
If your looking for a job just go here and they will help you find one that suits your experience and skills. I highly recommend it. They are very good and quick at what they do. They helped me a lot hope they help you too. Definitely give it a try.
Pros
Quick, easygoing, and very good at their job.
Cons
They have a short staff so be patient.
Good people & company
Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Camp Hill, PANovember 13, 2018
Peopleshare always reaches out when it’s necessary. I’ve never had a problem with communication with them. Just wish I could get offered more money for the job that I do.
Pros
Cafeteria at work, easy commute
Cons
Not enough work
Best Temp Agency
Sales (Former Employee) –  Barto, PANovember 13, 2018
Peopleshare has always found me a job quickly. They are very easy to deal with and are available for you to talk to. I tried other temp agencies but Peopleshare has always been awesome to me.
November 14, 2018

Thank you for your review! We are proud of both our clients and candidates and the job placement that we accomplish!

Good for the most part
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PANovember 12, 2018
Certain things weren’t expressed clearly in the initial interview. Maybe that’s why there was quite a few misunderstandings with this job. Overall 3/10
Cons
Short break, training, hard to get in contact with management
November 13, 2018

We apologize if we were not clear in our initial email and for the misunderstandings that you experienced. We will work to better communicate going forward. Thank you for your feedback.

Productive and great work enviroment
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Boyertown, PANovember 10, 2018
A typical day at work is starting up the machine or machines, loading materials into machine but before that prepping material before loading. Checking the sizes of material as in width and corrugation, making sure it is in proper limits. Unloading machine when product is done then stretching it to proper size and then testing it to make sure no leaks in the product. After that tag the product and then put it in the proper storage unit.
Pros
Great work enviroment
November 12, 2018

Thank you for the detailed description and review! We are happy to hear that you are doing what you enjoy and are in a great work environment.

Fantastic agency
Associate (Current Employee) –  Newark, DENovember 10, 2018
I've worked with many temp services and people share really cares. By far the best staff and the best company I've worked for. They found me a job that I love going to every morning.
November 13, 2018

Thank you for sharing your review! We really do care about our employees and are so happy to hear that we found you a job that you love!

Great place to work for
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Wyomissing PaNovember 8, 2018
People share placed me a week after I left from my last job. I interviewed and the boss loved me and wanted me on board immediately! My current position is amazing and my hours a perfect!
Pros
Everyone is understanding, the boss is cool
Cons
Being a temp and waiting to find out if your going to be hired
November 13, 2018

Congratulations on your job! We are always excited when someone shares such a successful, positive story like yours!

Helpful for quick temporary work
Temporary Associate (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJNovember 8, 2018
PeopleShare is very effective at getting you work very quickly. I was called one day, and the very next day I was at an assignment. Their orientation is streamlined and quick. No problems with pay, I highly recommend working with them.
November 13, 2018

We definitely strive to offer competitive pay for the positions that we work with and we're glad we could find you a job quickly!

Very comfortable workplace
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  17th and Market StreetNovember 6, 2018
When I signed up with PeopleShare I felt very comfortable and relaxed. They were very friendly and helpful. I truly enjoyed the virtual interview where I talked a little bit about myself and my experiences. As a matter of fact this played a major part of why I am working at my current location. They loved my interview.
Pros
Very helpful and fast placement
Cons
Can't think of any at this time.
November 13, 2018

Great job on your interview! We are happy to have you apart of the PeopleShare team!

Productive and fun place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaNovember 6, 2018
I like It here the staff is very nice and understanding, the process of being hired from them was very quick . The pay is excellent and would recommend this company to anyone .
November 7, 2018

We're glad we could match you with a great job quickly and you've been hired! That's a success story- thank you for sharing!

Excellent place of enployment
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaNovember 6, 2018
Great place to work for. Treat you like family. Always call to check on you and make sure everything is going okay. Very friendly staff. Treat everyone with respect.
Pros
Keep you close to home
Cons
No benefits
November 13, 2018

Our PeopleShare family is always growing! We are happy to have you on board!

Great room for growth
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVNovember 5, 2018
I have enjoyed the whole process of getting hired on st Optum via people share. The staffing crew was friendly, efficient, and professional. The hiring process was simple and worth every second.
Pros
Free lunch
Positive, Team-oriented Work Environment
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PANovember 5, 2018
PeopleShare is all about teamwork. We meet as a team twice a day to discuss our team and individual goals and outcomes. The managers want to see you succeed and are willing to sit down and come up with a plan to do help do so. I feel that both my work and attitude are appreciated here and I am reassured that I am doing a great job and that if I was not, they would work with me to do better.
The most professional agency.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  PottstownNovember 5, 2018
Had a great experience doing a 1 day assignment. Peopleshare employees were very professional and helpful. The company I had worked for even discussed a potential part time job opportunity in the near future as they were pleased with my work.
Pros
Direct deposit 1st time from peopleshare just as promised
Cons
Can't think of any.
People Share Temp Contract
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PANovember 5, 2018
People share was extremely helpful when I was on a job search. They placed me with a great company which I love and would have never found a permanent position here if it wasn't for them.
Fast-paced and goal oriented!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  York, PANovember 5, 2018
Every single day working at PeopleShare is fast-paced. I definitely learned a lot about myself in regards to what I am capable of. It is stressful but the more organized you are, the better you will do. The culture is fantastic! My manager is so encouraging which helps immensely. I always feel comfortable going to the trainers, my coworkers, and my manager if I have any questions. I would definitely recommend PeopleShare.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PeopleShare. Our community is ready to answer.