PeopleShare

PeopleShare Employee Reviews

United States1,109 reviews

Found 1,109 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,113 reviews

Productive and fun workplace

Just started so far so good I have no complaints at all the hiring and onboarding process was easy I was able to complete everything on my laptop and mobile device

The honest truth

If you are a certain skin color they will NOT help you to get a job! They require a "video" screen for potential employers to view, but if the recuriter doesn't like how you look they will definitely not send your profile to those employers. Good luck!

PeopleShare insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Clear sense of purpose

Great agency

This agency was the best one that I have worked with. They were quick finding jobs and always offered a decent pay. I worked a few assignments with them and if I had an issue with anything or anyone they would help to the best of their ability to help me out.

Pros

Pay, quick finding work.

They are very quick in finding jobs

The are very quick at finding jobs that fits my schedule and my work ethic, I'm very happy about the jobs they have found for me.

Everything has been good working for people share. They are flexible and the job is easy to do. And I enjoy talking to the people. And helping out when I can

Love working at this company

They are a family oriented people and will assist to the best of their abilities in any situation that may arise. It has empowered me to go above and beyond my normal self and strive to do an awesome job all around.

Comfortable and Friendly

The assignment that I am on now has an amazing staff that I deal with on a daily basis. Everyone here has made me feel so welcomed. This place is a perfect fit for me. Thank you so much Peopleshare!

Pros

Free coffee friendly co-workers

Awesome Assignment Prep

Pro: easy to work with, great communication, efficient response time, interview prep, friendly demeanor of the entire staffCon: no pay for forced time off (holidays) when a temp

Good Company

Good company and very quick to respond. Would definitely recommend them if you need quick job employment. Very professional and courteous. Nice people.

Simply awesome!

My experience with PeopleShare has been incredible. They offer an excellent array of jobs all over the area, very fair wages, and a professional, friendly and helpful staff. This is my second time working for them and I am 100% satisfied with the service. If you are a dependable person I guarantee you will have the same experience.

Pros

Wide variety of jobs, locations, pay, helpful staff

Cons

Productive and fun place to work

I love the temp to hire assignment that the company set me up with great hours, and office environment with great management. I would recommend people share

Production

Only been there for 3 weeks and it’s way easy. It pays better then Amazon and not they are not working you as hard. All around great atmosphere especially 3rd shift.

Fun place to work

Care for the workers, great benefits they help u find also me good paying jobs. They respect you as well and very understanding that life happens show no hard feelings towards you

Productive,fun people care about well-being.

Very pleasant. People share cares and understands employees needs. People share understands how to place people at any age. People share is amazing. Day starts with a goal in mind. Managers with subordinates rally together to be amazing. Everyone is on the same page. Everyone is a good listener.

Like a family

Everyone looks out for everyone. Doesn’t feel like a job, feels like a hangout but of course you have to do work. Time flies when you’re having fun. Plus you get OT even if you a temp-to-hire.

Fun atmosphere

I loved working there and would do it again even one was nice and respectful and I got paid on time definitely would love to work for them full time if possible

Pros

Loved working there

Cons

Don’t have any

Pretty good.

Overall Hagerstown Canteen. Is a great place to work. It does take a little bit of getting used too because there are a lot of different jobs that are involved with cash handling. I little experience so it was more challenging, but once I got it down, my trainer was able to leave me on my own which makes my day more enjoyable and go by faster.

Pros

Great hours, off weekends, leave early on Friday, food available to purchase at work, work for everyone so your days go by faster, and most people are laid back

Good agency to work for

I’ve always liked this company, never had an issue finding a job through them quickly. They are amazing there and always reply to me asap. I would work with them anytime.

Pros

Good pay, quick job finding

Cons

Healthcarw

Great agency to work with

I have enjoyed working with Peopleshare from day one. They connected me with the perfect position which fit my skillset and experience, and were attentive and informative through the whole process.

Pros

Great remote gigs, transparency and professionalism

Cons

I like the abundance of job opportunities

The job pool is phenomenal. I also like the variety of jobs and industries. I was disappointed in management while working on one assignment I was let go with no explanation from the company I was on an assignment with nor Peopleshare. I'm a firm believer tell people what they did so they can fix. There was no feedback whatsoever.

Pros

Many opportunities

Cons

Lack of communication from management

Very productive place helpful management

it's not hard work at all can be overwhelming at times but it's a very good job. every friendly people but it can be the communication barrier at timesgood opportunity to do overtime

Pros

45 min lunches

Cons

not enough time training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PeopleShare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits