PeopleShare Pay & Benefits reviews

Great environment
Dockhand (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 8, 2019
I enjoyed working with peopleshare. I was hired on through the company they placed me with, if I would ever have to go back to a temp agency I would definitely go back through peopleshare.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
No overtime or holiday pay
Easy, fun, and relaxed
Agent (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 7, 2019
Management was great and very helpful. Good benefits. Very good training. I was able to work from home after only two months. All the quip ent was supplied to me.
Pros
Incentives
Grateful
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Chambersburg, PAJanuary 6, 2019
I did not work at PeopleShare, this is a temp agency that helped me find employment. They are wonderful. I already have a day job and I was looking for a Saturday gig at a warehouse and they got me just that with the salary I wanted. I was impressed. Highly recommend
Pros
Fast
People scam
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 5, 2019
Made promises but mom where ever gonna happen contract temp job is what it was gonna be temporary. No benefits no vacation. Traveling 2 hours a day to get to that job which was not for me
Pros
Atmosphere at company
Cons
No chance for permanent full time
January 7, 2019

We are a transparent company, and we are honest and authentic when speaking to candidates. When clients offer temporary jobs, they are not guaranteed to become permanent positions, which is made very clear in the interview process. Temporary positions are also not eligible for vacation time or health benefits. We have a strict commute policy and none of our employees commute more than an average of 20 miles to the work site.

Love it!!!
License agent (Former Employee) –  Mobile, alJanuary 3, 2019
The only complaint is that it was a temporary job. Hopefully, when another position is available I'll be notified. The pay was amazing and if I had any issues with my pay, they fixed it immediately.
Pros
Great pay, weekly pay
Cons
Temporary job
very helpful in getting you started
part time (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJanuary 3, 2019
everyone was very helpful in finding me a job that works with my busy schedule, the staff is super friendly and sweet and does their best to help you succeed
Pros
gets your foot in the door for companies you didn't even know were hiring
Cons
employed by PeopleShare and not by the company you work for, is inconvenient for receiving raises
Awesome
Teller (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEJanuary 3, 2019
Awesome company! I’ve never worked with a temp agency and people share has set the bar high. From the staff and the quick process I believe it’s a great way to get your foot in the door.
Pros
Always find a job
Cons
No actual raise as temp
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PADecember 29, 2018
Good place to work. Just need to do your best and show up every day. Good compensation for a job well done. Love their bonuses for the memberships. Need to offer earlier hours.
Pros
Obertime
Cons
Need more breaks
Got me a temp to hire job in 2 days!
Order Filler (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PADecember 20, 2018
I was out of work for about 6 months and this company was a blessing to me. I gave them a call and went into the office the next day. They asked me what kind of job I was looking for and within two days I had an interview with a warehouse. The interview was basically the manager telling me about the job, career advancements, and when I would start. The pay was decent but nothing to get excited over but since I knew I could get hired within three months with a fairly hefty raise, I had no worries. There was minimal communication needed after the orientation at PeopleShare and all my paychecks were on time. Overall, PeopleShare really helped me get a job in a pinch and that's all I really needed at the time.
Pros
Decent pay for a 19 year old with no experience, kind staff, and quick employment
Cons
None! Had a great experience with PeopleShare.
Customer service rep
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Berks County, PADecember 18, 2018
People shsre make sure the job is a fit for you before plscing you at any job. The staff is very friendly. And issues the employees handle it right away. People share bought lunch for all the contractors at first energy where i work, how awesome is that. I was able to brag. They were able to work with my schedule and found something that matched me.
Pros
Working 40 hours
Cons
No insurance or benefits
Good
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, PADecember 16, 2018
Not the greatest but definitely not the worse. They will place you quickly. So far I’m on my 3rd job from them and they all were/are pretty easy jobs.
Pros
Weekly pay, fast placements
Cons
No holiday pay until after hired on. Some jobs lay off
December 17, 2018

We're glad we could match you with a job quickly. Unfortunately with a temp job, there isn't holiday pay and there is always the chance of lay offs, but we do our best to find you another job when there is a lay off.

Amazing
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Results Mobile AlDecember 13, 2018
PeopleShare was helpful and really nice, they answered all questions. The pay was amazing just wish it was a longer position, but they laid everything out on the table before you were hired.
Pros
Pay was amazing, hours, and licensed
Cons
Temporary and no healthcare benefits
December 17, 2018

PeopleShare values honestly, we thrive to be upfront about our clients needs as well as to keep our candidates expectations real. Thank you for your review and we hope that your temporary position turns into something more permanent!

Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 7, 2018
I had a wonderful experience working with Peopleshare. They called me back quickly and helped me place into a good company that I currently enjoy working for. I would recommend to anyone looking for employment.
Pros
Good service
Cons
No benefits/ PTO
Fun Place to work at
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Wyomissing, PADecember 4, 2018
Indeed placed me at Met-ed and I’ve been there going on 3 months and it’s been the best decision I’ve ever made. I can definitely see a career there and I’m ready to get hired permanently.
Benefits
Really Impressed with People Share
Patient Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia County, PANovember 29, 2018
I've worked with many staffing agencies in the past and PeopleShare is by far the most thorough. Everything from the preinterview process including coaching lessons, all the way up to being available for assistance while your on assignment with your company. You can tell that they really want you to succeed and they go above and beyond to help you. I definitely would recommend the staffing agency to others.
Pros
Always available to assist with concerns and follows up quickly.
Cons
No healthcare benefits or vacation time.
December 4, 2018

Thank you for sharing your comments! We pride ourselves on our amazing employees and we're so proud that they made your experience a great one!

Pleasant people
Machine Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Chambersburg, PANovember 24, 2018
Pleasant people and place to work for. Decent wages and hours to work. Full time employment available and was hired on when hours were completed. Would recommend others for employment.
Productive and fast paced machines can be a little hetic at time being a new employee people really take the time to help and explain things to you
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  ChambersburgNovember 22, 2018
The training could be a little better and you should train on your shift. People are really friendly and helpful it's a lot to learn your pay is not fully explained to you as it is when you get your pay stub over all it's a great place to work and you can advance
Pros
The time you get to leave early when you Cip
Cons
Short breaks and insurance is expensive
Productive work place that lead to a better full time job with benefits
Packer (Former Employee) –  Conshohocken, PANovember 20, 2018
Peopleshare was a good company to work for, I enjoyed my time working with them. The communication was good and so was the hours and the pay. I would recommend peopleshare to a friend
Short term temp assignment
Administrative Support Professional, Ft (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PANovember 16, 2018
Short term temp assignment. I have no comments for this position since it was short term only. PeopleShare, however, are a very nice friendly group of people that have been very helpful.
Excellent place of enployment
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaNovember 6, 2018
Great place to work for. Treat you like family. Always call to check on you and make sure everything is going okay. Very friendly staff. Treat everyone with respect.
Pros
Keep you close to home
Cons
No benefits
November 13, 2018

Our PeopleShare family is always growing! We are happy to have you on board!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PeopleShare. Our community is ready to answer.