PEP Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Good company
Worker (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GANovember 18, 2017
Great place to work. A family feeling. Come to work and work hard no problem. Career advancement is possible. If your on picker/ packer wear a good pair of walking shoes. You will be busy.
Good at First
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Streamwood, ILNovember 9, 2017
Job was good until changed management, went downhill. New manager wouldn't/doesn't care for you, just sales. Service Advisers couldn't sell NEEDED repairs because of there lack of knowledge. Only positive thing was the actual techs working on the cars, pretty cool people.
Doing A Great Deed For Society
Graphics and Media (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TXOctober 18, 2017
Values based and exciting environment to work in. 200 plus entrepreneurs, business Men and women, and MBA's. Even bigger network on the outside also. Great Management
Pros
The Sheer Energy of it all
Cons
Working In Prison
This company had a fear Based system of job incentives.
Overstock Associate (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 24, 2017
Management and culture was very unprofessional. The schedule was very sporadic as well. At the beginning of the week it was a night job ending at 1am but by Saturday the start time would be 8am.
Good Company
Peer Educator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TXApril 21, 2017
This is a great company to work for, and the benefits are outstanding. I recommend this company for anyone who is looking to have flexible hours and a sense of purpose.
Working at pep was very helpful
Casual Worker (Former Employee) –  Tugela Ferry, KwaZulu-NatalApril 7, 2017
Working at pep gave me lot of experience on how to work in a different environment usual working with people and also then experience on how to treat other people at work.

As the result I regard my self as a better person in term of communicating and interacting with others.
I also gain some different skills as well on how to become a good problem resolver, the management was also in good hands as well.I never had the most hardest part of the job because I am always awear of anything......The most enjoyable part of the job is to see the work being well done and the management being happy all the time as well as other employees
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks, Healthy care and high dedication to work
definitely a fun place to work
Server (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TXNovember 3, 2016
Everyday I was either helping team members prepare for themselves for the daily challenges of renewing oneself through character assessments and character building. I was also responsible for journalism in the company paper which was printed in two locations as well as on the company private mail address.
An organization that focuses on developing character in men.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TXOctober 23, 2016
This organization gave me an opportunity to grow and work on my character. I'm a better person today because of this organization. I will continue to serve other along side of them.
overall good place to work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 18, 2016
laid back atmosphere 90% of the time
good benefits
family owned and ran
heavy accounts receivables
out of state higher management
I enjoyed working with this department. The staff was highly qualified.
Special Education Para Educator (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDJuly 14, 2016
I really enjoyed working in PEP. The team I worked with were highly skilled and qualified. I received a lot of training during my time here. The staff really put their love and soul into teaching the students.
Pros
staff lunceons
Cons
short breaks