Pepperl+Fuchs

Pepperl+Fuchs insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Trust in colleagues

Good people. Little perks from management or HR here and there throughput the year. Management takes the time to help you grow. Heavy workloads.

Best HR department I’ve encountered.Pay is decentAccomplishments are acknowledgedWork load is a bit insane and they don’t hesitate to add morePay increases are little to none. In all fairness the zero increase was Pandemic related. I expect/hope this will change for the better.Benefits are good.Many positions are now a mix of remote and office.Management open to ideas of improvements. They encourage you and do their best to give you what you need to be successful.Biggest frustration is due to being a large company with internal disconnects. This can make it difficult to get what you need. However, I have found that most managers are willing to work on changing things to lower that disconnect. Very team minded as a whole.

Pros

Work from home option. Good benefits.

Cons

Workload. (Being good at making priority decisions throughout the day is helpful)

Not a great place to work.

Working at Pepperl+Fuchs is not enjoyable. Great work is not rewarded nor does poor work draw scrutiny, Raises are minimal. Upper management wants to control everything. The company wants to put everyone in a box. They want to control everything you do and how you do it. Innovation is frowned upon and thinking outside the box is not allowed. There is no recognition for outstanding work and no possibility of advancement. The company enforces its many rules with an iron fist. Good people have been let go for trivial reasons. Upper management is focused on process and profits with little regard for their employees. Not a good place for a hardworking individual with great ideas and the ability to implement them.

Pros

Pto, flexible work schedule, good lower management

Cons

Control freakish and clueless upper management, low pay, no recognition, no job security, must be careful not to break the rules.

Tiszta rendezett körülmények

Sajnos a règi dolgozókat nem becsülik meg. A kezdő bèr nem nagyon emelkedik. Az újjakat ugyanannyival veszik fel.

Pros

Ingyenes munkábajárás

Cons

Rövid szünet.

Friendly Colleagues

Communication between Workers and Supervisor/Manager are very less. Feedbacks from worker point of view regarding work related are not being appreciated. Manager once told me and my colleagues to work like a Machine so that productivity will be more.Being treated as if humans have no feelings.

Pros

Work colleague are very friendly, Air-conditioned warehouse.

Cons

Expected to be at workstation during working hours, Will be investigated if not at workstation, Supervision by supervisor is too controlling.

A good place to work

Overall, it is a good place to work. Management is very up - front, and you will be given multiple tasks before they decide where to place you. I have learned a lot from my first day on, due largely to the fact that I came in during a transitional period. The company had moved all of their warehousing operations to the Katy location, so the learning curve was steep, and I had to learn a lot of things all at once. A typical day can either be easy or difficult, depending primarily on output levels. As far as workplace culture goes, it is heavily influenced by the fact that they are a German company, so the interaction between employees tends to be more laid back, yet coupled with a sense of urgency from management on down. For me, there really is no hardest part of the job; however, the most enjoyable part is when the day goes smoothly, and there are no snags.

Pros

Annual employee lunches; I.E. crawfish boil, Bar-B-Q.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Soldering

On the basis of product, the market is primarily split into,water soluble fluxes, no-clean flux. On the basis on the end users/application, this report covers, semiconductors packing, industrial soldering, others

Good work culture

Solid office culture. Directors were great and fair. Upper management took stress out on employees at times. But great perks! Eligible employees also have a Learning & Development budget they can use every year along with internal classes and training to contribute to their career growth.

Productive and friendly environment

The company was very efficient with training and an easily accessible management team that was helpful and understanding. I really enjoyed the environment and work productivity.

Very Much Productive and Progressive.

P&F is a very well managed company and their MD was supporting all employees in all respect. He used to give employees a free hand to work which was giving good result in terms of business growth and confidence of employee towards Company. It was fun to work at P&F. I learned their how to develop your contacts in Industry and maintain it thereafter. Hardest Part is to manage customer expectation after supporting them right from the bidding stage of the project till execution. Sales meeting was most enjoyable part.

nice athmospere

nice athmospere loyal administration interesting tasks

ADA this company is not compliant

This company, at first, was great to work for. After I had to go into treatment they decided to fire me they are not compliant with the American Disability Act what so ever. What company fires an employee when they are working so hard to get better only magnifying the disease

Pros

Good customer service manager

Cons

Not disability compliant

Good coworkers and early hours.

Good early hours. Off early to get things done before traffic. to long drive for me. Poor management from the supervisors. 3 years with some a poor raise.

Excellent Product and Global Market Presence

Well established reputation for being product and technology experts worldwide. Focused vision for growth in global markets through expansion of markets served as well as development of new markets.

Informative, dynamic and steadfast

Pepperl+Fuchs is a company that values their employees, providing the tools necessary to complete tasks and obtain results. Had I not needed to explore the vistas of England, given my inherited British passport, I would've stayed with the company. However, I trust my time spent with the company was fruitful, and that I was able to make considerable contributions towards their growth. A great company, overall

Pros

Learning environment

Cons

Redtape

New experiance

When I was work I learn a new thing every day. I can find out mysely when I was something new and I can sure there was got a good management.When I was join I think work was so hardest and I cant do. But my thinking was wrong because I got very nice and good heart person to teach me something new. I really enjoy work there.The most enjoyble moment was company anniversary.Every year they was celebrate to grand at some place.

Pros

Provide transport, Low price food, Celebrate every religion culture

Cons

A challenging media marketing job with a degree of satisfaction and a sense of accomplishment.

A typical day at work involve our department writing copy for our press releases, for technical journals and product brochures. It also involved meetings to discuss layout with our graphic designers. I learned a great deal about factory and process automation as well as various types of industrial sensors as a part of being able to translate technical texts from German to English. The workplace culture, although stressful at times because of the deadlines we had to meet, was interrupted by the occasional company volley ball game and grill luncheons during the noon break. The hardest part of the job for me was translating ideomatic expressions, sayings and jokes from German to English in some of the press releases. The most enjoyable part of the job was the sense of accomplishment when we were able to meet our print deadlines.

Pros

The company did reward it's employees with Christmas bonuses, company picnics and lunchtime means of blowing off steam.

Cons

Compensation sometimes didn't meet the level of work or effort.

Good culture

Worked on small team. Good work culture and nice place to work. Since team was small there was one on one interaction with all team members. No much of hierarchy you can go and approach with any highest degree employee

Great starting place

I spent 20 years at Pepperl+Fuchs and with any job it had its ups and downs. It is a great place to get your foot in the door, but can lack the ability to move up. Everyone there is friendly and you can feel at home and make good friends. Normal duties as expected for a product manager, but you can wear many different hats there and perform other tasks outside of your normal scope.

Pros

Friendly environment and good work schedule

Cons

Management and pay

Sales and Marketing of Industrial Products

Doing B2B prosect searching in industries like, oil&Gas, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, OEM Business. Management is very good and germon policy they are applying here good infra, good scaling techniq. Visit to the customer and intracting them, helping them for their query and resolve their problem.

Good atmosphere.

The company is experiencing growth and adjusting after moving production, warehouse, and quality departments out of state. Pepperl+Fuchs has a defining split in its culture: Factory and Process automation. Both serve different types of customers. Growing with the company is completely dependent upon which department you work for. The hardest part of the job is that the Americas must rely on support from the corporate headquarters in Germany. I worked with some very high quality individuals, both local and international.

Pros

Pto

Cons

Minimal raises.

Compensation is biggest complaint

Lots of turnover due to low compensation. Relatively stable but are not afraid to release staff. Biggest complaint is low compensation. Folks are nice, they will train you. Plenty of exposure to new products and everyone is willing to train you. Insurance is meh.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pepperl+Fuchs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Pepperl+Fuchs