PepsiCo
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from PepsiCo:

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA17 reviews
Our facility was pretty awesome. I had the pleasure of working with some great people. Unfortunately the facility was closed and resources relocated to Columbia Maryland. Some good friends still work there.
Pros
Commradere, Culture
Cons
Job Security
PepsiCo is willing to exploit the glut in the labor market by under compensating well qualified drivers who should start at 20 per hour. This is a foreign owned corporation, not a US company.
Pepsi Is A Great An Trustworthy Company To Work For. Anything And Everything Asked For Was Provided An I Highly Recommend This Company, Pepsi Provides Great Customer Service!
A typical day, you come in pretrip your truck, check your load before heading out the yard. I would have about 10 to15 stops on my manifest, then go through my day delivering sodas to different store. come back to the yard and do a post trip and go home.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Stressful environment. Need better management. Can't keep enough help. Luckily there is a union so make sure you sign up. Got tired of bringing the job home.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Not very good working environment
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
• Developed leads and maintained a viable network of business contacts and prospective clients to consistently meet assigned sales quotas.
• Marketed Pepsi’s secondary school program with local K-12 schools and local universities.

• Recommend and executed promotional marketing campaigns to create brand awareness to support national account execution.

• Established business relationships with prospective clients to facilitate national customer programs on a local level.

• Recognized as the number one New Business Sales Representative in the Chesapeake Market Unit in 1999, 2000, 2001; ranked in the top five percentile for 2002.
I worked for this company for a year and a half. They were in a transition from side delivery trucks to a box truck going Geo box. With this transition they were cutting pay so I couldn't afford tow work here any longer
Pros
Employee discount on sodas
Cons
pay
It was a fun work place with great people very supportive of each other and there well being. A learning experience working for a such a big company that was very productive especially doing the holidays. And they always wanted to see you progress in your work ethics.
Pros
pepsi gear
Cons
no free drinks
Pepsi was a fun place to work but there was no training for the advancement oppurtunities. The job was a learn as you go and very hard to figure out what was expected as a manager.
The lack of good management during my time with PesiCo, made it a very difficult enviroment in which to progress to the next level. Very low employee morale.
Pros
Great people that worked with this company.
Cons
Lack of good management.
I work 58 hours as a driver and my paycheck is $540.00 a week! I can work at Costco and bring home more and work less. Not a good place to work unless they start paying us hourly.
Pros
Co-workers and distribution sup.(John E.)
Cons
long hours and no pay.
For a job that brings a product that everyone loves it treats its employees with none. Overtime with no pay as well as work hours requiring you to never have a life. Most days I worked from 3AM to 6PM with barely a break. Management changed out my salesman for my route 3 times during my employment each changing how I did my job. Not enjoyable at the least.
Pros
Free soda
Cons
Overworked with no inncentive but to keep your job
A typical work day at Pepsi would always consist of a hard days work from the beginning to the end. The day would start off slowly with a meeting at the beginning of each shift then would progress into a fast paste operation of stacking, wrapping, loading and unloading of the products ordered by the stores associated with the Pepsi Bottling Group. During my time at Pepsi i have acquired a great deal of supervisory, management knowledge and skills from operating in the warehouse certifier position. The management at Pepsi was very uniformed on safety and time management practices. My co workers were friendly and sometimes helpful but for the most part everyone was required and expected to carry their own workload. The hardest part of the certifier position was getting off on time because we had to stay until all of the work was completed. The most enjoyable part of the job was to load and unload the trucks with the forklift
Great Place to work. Would Recommend.. Overall great place
i love Pepsi, but with the introduction of the robotic machine, a lot of us are going to loose our job. but it a great place to work.
The typical work day is you have a set time to work every day. as a forklift operator you build pallets of merchandise to be loaded on the transport trucks that will be shipped to the stores the following day. bad thing is that the scheduled 8 hours may be up but if the work is done then they can force you to stay until the work is complete. the warehouse is highly understaffed for the amount of work being ordered.
Pros
job security
Cons
seperation of personal life away from job.
Arrive ealy in the morning and find out what truck you will be driving. Check your truck and get your paperwork out of the office and start your day
Pros
out on your own so your work speaks for itself