PepsiCo logo
PepsiCo
Happiness rating is 62 out of 100Average

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location.
Not your desired location?Choose a different one

Found 18 reviews matching the searchSee all 16,029 reviews

PepsiCo insights

Based on 3,180 survey responses
What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Pepsi was good while it lasted

Our facility was pretty awesome. I had the pleasure of working with some great people. Unfortunately the facility was closed and resources relocated to Columbia Maryland. Some good friends still work there.

Pros

Commradere, Culture

Cons

Job Security

The environment is good and productive

I would like to be part of this great company,its my dream to work and be part of this well known and respected company,am sure to give my very best in terms of workability and service delivery

10 dollars an hour for a cdl driver is exploitation

PepsiCo is willing to exploit the glut in the labor market by under compensating well qualified drivers who should start at 20 per hour. This is a foreign owned corporation, not a US company.

Great Experience

Pepsi Is A Great An Trustworthy Company To Work For. Anything And Everything Asked For Was Provided An I Highly Recommend This Company, Pepsi Provides Great Customer Service!

n/a

A typical day, you come in pretrip your truck, check your load before heading out the yard. I would have about 10 to15 stops on my manifest, then go through my day delivering sodas to different store. come back to the yard and do a post trip and go home.

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Stressful

Stressful environment. Need better management. Can't keep enough help. Luckily there is a union so make sure you sign up. Got tired of bringing the job home.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Not very good working environment

Good job

I drive forklift expertly and the warehouse operations manager was impressed with my skills also I kept pace with loading cases of beverages also did end of shift cleaning and maintenance of the equipment

Pros

Free cases of soda on payday

Cons

Temp job

I worked for this company for a year and a half. They were in a transition from side delivery trucks to a box truck going Geo box. With this transition they were cutting pay so I couldn't afford tow work here any longer

Pros

Employee discount on sodas

Cons

pay

Very Productive and fun work place and great people

It was a fun work place with great people very supportive of each other and there well being. A learning experience working for a such a big company that was very productive especially doing the holidays. And they always wanted to see you progress in your work ethics.

Pros

pepsi gear

Cons

no free drinks

Structure integerity

Pepsi was a fun place to work but there was no training for the advancement oppurtunities. The job was a learn as you go and very hard to figure out what was expected as a manager.

Jobs at PepsiCo

See more jobs

This company was not high on employee investment

The lack of good management during my time with PesiCo, made it a very difficult enviroment in which to progress to the next level. Very low employee morale.

Pros

Great people that worked with this company.

Cons

Lack of good management.

hard work for little money.

I work 58 hours as a driver and my paycheck is $540.00 a week! I can work at Costco and bring home more and work less. Not a good place to work unless they start paying us hourly.

Pros

Co-workers and distribution sup.(John E.)

Cons

long hours and no pay.

Life Sucking job

For a job that brings a product that everyone loves it treats its employees with none. Overtime with no pay as well as work hours requiring you to never have a life. Most days I worked from 3AM to 6PM with barely a break. Management changed out my salesman for my route 3 times during my employment each changing how I did my job. Not enjoyable at the least.

Pros

Free soda

Cons

Overworked with no inncentive but to keep your job

Very productive and fun place to work

A typical work day at Pepsi would always consist of a hard days work from the beginning to the end. The day would start off slowly with a meeting at the beginning of each shift then would progress into a fast paste operation of stacking, wrapping, loading and unloading of the products ordered by the stores associated with the Pepsi Bottling Group. During my time at Pepsi i have acquired a great deal of supervisory, management knowledge and skills from operating in the warehouse certifier position. The management at Pepsi was very uniformed on safety and time management practices. My co workers were friendly and sometimes helpful but for the most part everyone was required and expected to carry their own workload. The hardest part of the certifier position was getting off on time because we had to stay until all of the work was completed. The most enjoyable part of the job was to load and unload the trucks with the forklift

Great Place

Great Place to work. Would Recommend.. Overall great place

it's a fast pace work environment, to meet customers needs

i love Pepsi, but with the introduction of the robotic machine, a lot of us are going to loose our job. but it a great place to work.

strenuous conditions

The typical work day is you have a set time to work every day. as a forklift operator you build pallets of merchandise to be loaded on the transport trucks that will be shipped to the stores the following day. bad thing is that the scheduled 8 hours may be up but if the work is done then they can force you to stay until the work is complete. the warehouse is highly understaffed for the amount of work being ordered.

Pros

job security

Cons

seperation of personal life away from job.

Productive workplace

Arrive ealy in the morning and find out what truck you will be driving. Check your truck and get your paperwork out of the office and start your day

Pros

out on your own so your work speaks for itself

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

6K

Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 40%
In the Top 40% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at PepsiCo.
Powered byComparably