PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Found 6,365 reviews matching the search See all 11,235 reviews
Draining but rewarding
Large Format Salesman (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKJanuary 17, 2019
This company is completely exhausting but they take care of their employees really well. Whether you are a Large Format Salesman, a Small Format Salesman, a Merchandiser, a Manger, a Driver. They will deplete your life energy in every way.
Not really a collaborative work environment
College Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newburgh, NYJanuary 17, 2019
Sometimes I'd be given a task to complete as a merchandiser and the person that was sent to work with me wouldn't show up. I'd be left to complete the task by myself. Managers rarely would offer any help.
Pros
Discounted beverages and free lunches
Cons
No breaks sometimes
multiple stop delivery driver
Delivery Driver/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Monticello, ARJanuary 17, 2019
fast pace job to deliver and set up product. stock shelves and displays. company does not stand behind there employees if a call or complaint is called in from a store / customer they turn there back on the employee before finding out any facts or if there is any truth in the matter.
Pros
steady work
Cons
not enough pay, didnt stand behind there employees
Exhausting environment
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 17, 2019
My resignation was due to experiencing multiple reorganization, multiple yearly layoffs year after year over a decade of service. In summary, it just takes a toll and simply couldn’t stand by and wonder if or when I’d be next to go.
Pros
Cons
Year after year, too many layoffs coupled with reorganization
Not bad
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Cherryville, NCJanuary 17, 2019
It was a decent company. Management was pretty good while i was there. They were involved in the community. some of the work days were long and tiresome.
productive
GEO Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 17, 2019
mornig job very fast pace allow to work up to 60 hrs a week hard labor must be able to lift a mini of 25lbs a day interact with the people drive all over the local city have to merch some of your stops
great company
Reset Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 17, 2019
no complaints, felt as if there was sufficient room for advancement and opportunity within company, great benefits and pay, very little bs to deal with.
dddddd
ROUTE SALES REPRESENTATIVE/ (Former Employee) –  NHJanuary 17, 2019
Always busy. Met a lot of good people, customers and co-workers. Pay was ok benefits were good lots of traveling required depending what kind of position you have**************************************************************************
Interesting Place to work
Maintenance Supervisor/ Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 16, 2019
Fast paced with alot of responsibilities.
Culture changes with location
Changing focus being in food industry
Very team oriented
Learning new things was always encouraged
Director of Capability
Director of OCM (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 16, 2019
I'm not sure why I have to fill out. But PepsiCo was good fit for the right people. So I'll just say that I enjoyed the place and with a great cafeteria
loved my job
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Danville, ILJanuary 16, 2019
I really enjoyed working here, but I had a work related injury and they are now not allowing me to come back to work due to a 50 pound weight restriction.
Pros
the money
Cons
no work life balance and no follow through on benefits when needed the most
Fun and exciting for many years then grueling and micro management very poor
BULK SERVICE/SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Hibbing, MNJanuary 16, 2019
Pepsi was awesome and I worked very hard and long hours but loved it until it became micro-managed to the point it was no fun and hard to put up with on a daily basis. We were far more profitabl and proficient and achieved far more when we were family oriented. Now employees tell me they are just a number and easily replaced as well as the overall sales in the bulk stores have decreased due to the low moral and work ethic related to the micro-management style. Pepsi Grand Rapids has suffered due to a city corporate mentality- family became numbers and sales were lost as a result - maybe it’s time to rethink???
Pros
Working hard helped me stay physically fit
Cons
Read below:
Productive and Fast paced
Order Selector (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 16, 2019
Working at PepsiCo was very fast paced. As soon as you get there you stretch and they give you the info of how much you have for the day. As soon as you're done stretching you go to work for at least 10 hours a day. The hours depend on how much work you have for the day and how fast everybody else goes.
Pros
Good Money, Discounts, Overtime, Weekends Off
Accounting Ops Analyst (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYJanuary 15, 2019
Pros:
* Excellent work-life balance with flexible working hours.
* No Micro management

Cons:
* To many ladders/levels under same job profile and category.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Stark County, OHJanuary 15, 2019
Days are long and there is a lot of work to do with each delivery to each store. Depending on size of store and delivery hours could be spent on one store.
Terrible company to work for. Dont ever consider it.
Account Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, MAJanuary 15, 2019
Working for Pepsico in Wilmington is an absolute joke of a job. If you are considering it, DONT! The management is a joke and they are all incredibly lazy. The managers never give their employees any appreciation after all of the hard work and extra days picked up because of the lack of employees . Management does not supply proper equipment and uniforms because they dont have enough for all workers such as gloves,t shirts,pants etc. They will try to bribe you with 2 hours of OT every day but it isn't worth it because the pay is laughable. The turn over rate is unbelieveable simply because of the unrealistic expectation that we are expected to fulfil. You will work very hard and the payoff isn't worth it. Managers will leave you hanging when you need their help and while you wait for their help, they will later give you complaints about you wasting time on a route. I dreaded going to work and me quitting was the best decision I ever made. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME! Other companies pay at least $20 /hr ,this company is trash. The company doesnt give you the correct amount of sick hours before the holidays because they dont want you to use them during the holidays (which is illegal BTW) goes to show how trash and cheap the company is. You've been warned
Fast pace environment
Supply Chain Intern (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHJanuary 15, 2019
Overall good place to work but non salary employees really bare the brunt of any bad situation in the plant. I don't think as a salary employee I can fairly evaluate the overall conditions at the floor level
Fun and productive although stressful at times
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXJanuary 15, 2019
Super basic heavy lifting. Easy job and most of the people you interact with are amazing. The store managers can be a pain sometimes though if you're not fast enough but for the most part it's great. I guess I just wasn't fit for the job because I wasn't preforming well and I had a hard time keeping up with standards, but if I could I would go back.
Pros
Free drinks at the warehouse, basically work however many hours you want, milelage reimbursement is great
Cons
Store managers can be really rude, need to have like spotless driving record, if you're not fast enough you won't cut it
Good Culture
Senior Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJanuary 15, 2019
I only worked at PepsiCo for a year before taking on a new role where PepsiCo became my client. I was very impressed with the location I worked at. Good culture, decent work/life balance, management team was knowledgeable and committed.
Long hours and bad management
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  DenverJanuary 14, 2019
Day starts at 3:30 AM and depending on the day you will be working 10 - 15 hours, covering anywhere from 3 - 5 stores by yourself. Expect to work through 6 - 15 pallets of soda each day, including pulling pallets, stocking, and condensing them to fit in the small amount of space each store delegates for Pepsi. The only break you will get during the day is in your car, riding to the next store you service.

Management is non-responsive, unorganized, and employees are treated as numbers. Paychecks are consistently incorrect regarding mileage reimbursement and work life balance is non existent with the morale being the lowest I have ever seen at a workplace. Do yourself a favor and pass on working here.
Pros
Decent benefits, decent pay
Cons
Management, work life/balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.

54.2K
43.4K
32.2K

Women's ratings

3.9Fairygodboss Score

78%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

91%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss