PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Found 5,927 reviews matching the search See all 10,516 reviews
Hard, physical job
MERCHANDISER (Former Employee) –  TexasSeptember 23, 2018
Stocking main shelves with all Pepsi products daily primarily at large accounts such as grocery stores and mass merchants.Responsible for stocking all displays daily, comply with proper product rotation standards, set up displays, moving products from storage to sales floor.
Pros
Physical
benefits
Very tedious job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Fort worth, txSeptember 23, 2018
I worked here for 3 months along with 15 other new people, and before I left the company, 13 other people had already quit. This job is very demanding. Management expects you to stock and merchandise many of the stores you service. This is time consuming and tiring because you have to be fast and courteous to many customers who take your job for granted. I was a very good worker and I still got treated like a has-been by some customers and managers when I was there. But all I needed was time to find another job, because I knew my first week that I wasn't going to stay there. In the end, I proved my point.
Pros
Its a job, good benefits, some good people
Cons
Management don't understand
Busy
Weekend Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Fairmont, WVSeptember 23, 2018
Dislike the travel in personal vehicle to the various stores. Short staffed so you can work as many hours as you want. Good pay. Great job but I am seeking more a permanent full time position.
good employees in department
Marketing Equipment Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CASeptember 21, 2018
upper management never understood the daily work and struggles for supervisors. Co-workers was great to work with once the dead weight was eliminated.
Private owened Franchise
Sanitation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Franklin Furnace, OHSeptember 21, 2018
Was a good place to work till last 5 years. The business is fast changing it is hard for some company's to change without hurting their employees. I was pleased with my severance and HR department they tried to help all they could.
Pros
Good benifits
Cons
no suport for supervisors in a union shop
PepsiCo Family
Sales Ops Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDSeptember 21, 2018
Overall PepsiCo treats it's employees well. 401k, PTO and Medical benefits are well designed. Pay could be a little better. Managers are fair and look out of you. PepsiCo is like a family. Job duties are taking orders on inbound/outbound calls. Fielding customer complaints and processing request correctly. Lots of volunteer opportunities and employee appreciation activities.
Benefits
Cons
Compensation
laid back fast past work place
wharehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Elyria, OHSeptember 21, 2018
. i learned alot from working their learning to work in a fast pace a typical day a pepsico is ridding a auto pallet jack and picking different kinds of soda the hardest part was learnding how to find your way around the wharehous to find different kinds of soda
Ending my relationship with the company not feeling like it was when I started
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 21, 2018
When I started with the company they put employees first but by the time I parted it was not about the employees. The last manager I worked for was probably the worst persona I had ever worked for. Not someone you would want to shadow.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Too much management changes
greay job
Merchandiser / Detailer (Current Employee) –  Auburn, MESeptember 20, 2018
a great place to work a awesome place to work I like it 18 years strong and 18 more great place to work love it so so so so much like I said the job is great
job review
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX 75233September 20, 2018
My experience with PEPSICO was great! The atmosphere was good. I love the fact that this company gave me a second chance. I was never late and hardly missed work.
Love Pepsi
DELIVERY AND SALES (Current Employee) –  Uncasville, CTSeptember 20, 2018
Love Pepsi. It is very difficult work but it is extremely rewarding. They treat us very well here. yes it can be extremely stressful but it is rewarding to see how your work can impact your surrounding business and you take pride in your work. I love going to work everyday.
Pros
Very rewarding job, love going to work everryday.
Cons
Great Company, Great Pay, Slow advancement for some.
Supply Chain Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 20, 2018
PepsiCo has treated me well and helped me provide and take care off my family. The compensation is great and the benefits are top-notch. However, if you are not in sales career advancement is slow and stagnant. Movement more than not seems to be based on who you know not who you are. This is extremely frustrating and is steering me to look elsewhere in the near future.
Pros
Great Company, Great Pay
Cons
Slow advancement for some
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Valdosta, GASeptember 19, 2018
The work at Pepsi was hard but rewarding. If you used the selling tools and the coaching from the management team the job would be very Rewarding. The easiest part of the job was working with the customers. The hardest part of the Job was being a loner you had to be a team player to really be efficient, and learn the ins and outs of the job.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Sometimes the hours were long
Pepsi Experience
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Abilene, TXSeptember 19, 2018
Its a great place to work at. It has great departments an managers to work for . The pay is very good an there are always the potential for raises. Overall one of my favorite places to work for.
Productive and great environment
Pepsi material handler (Former Employee) –  Dubuque, IASeptember 19, 2018
Great paced workplace. Great people to work with.
Overall really great place to work at. Great size warehouse. Not too crowded. Chemistry plays a big role there. I personally love working there management doesn't give you hard time at all.
Pros
Great people to work with. Good management.
Cons
Tough hours for a family person.
Was a great place to work at.
Part time order picker (Former Employee) –  South Sioux City, NESeptember 18, 2018
It was a fun environment and workplace to be at. Manager was nice and let everyone work at their own pace. Not to hard or a job and they treated everyone fairly and respectfully. Wish I didn’t have to leave!
Pros
You get to work at your own pace.
Cons
Short breaks, not enough pay
Sr. Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Plano, txSeptember 17, 2018
The culture is good. The demand is great. I learned a lot about cyber securing and the impact to the food and services industry. The hardest part of the job is learning all the different DLP strategies and techniques.
ok
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 17, 2018
Its a cool place to work but it really sucks when all the leads give you a run around about a question you may have, also I put in time off for a couple of days which got approved but come to find out my team lead said they wasn't and they let me go
Management is worked to death
Maintenance Supervisor, Contract (Former Employee) –  HawaiiSeptember 17, 2018
When working for Pepsi I felt like a slave. Management abuses the salaried by working them 80 plus hours a week and expects more on top of that. And when you say you have had enough they threaten loss of job to keep you working yourself into the grave. Interns beware and others seeking to take a career path with this company. You might just end up dead or pushed to the brink.
Pros
Cons
Overworked and under appreciated
TA Department is not set up to help with advancement
Talent Acquisition (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 17, 2018
In the beginning things seemed great. They talk about career possibilities but no matter how hard you come in and work there is no focus on truly advancing qualified people (unless they are your friends).

I saw numerous talented people get passed over for contract to full-time conversions and promotions all because the manager liked a certain "type" of people....and that type had nothing to do with talent or what was brought to the job.

Work life balance was horrible. You were expected to take your laptop home every day and answer emails on nights and weekends. And even when you did this it was not recognized.
Pros
Good company outside of the department with good benefits.
Cons
No work life balance. You may get stuck

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.

54K

2.8InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight