PepsiCo Employee Reviews

A good place to work
MANAGER - PRODUCT MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT (Current Employee) –  Purchase, NYJanuary 16, 2018
A company you can learn and work on many areas and functions. Moving departments are not that hard. Good work life balance, depends on the group one is in though.
terrible place to work
Pricing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Marion, ILJanuary 16, 2018
I wouldn't wish this place on my worst enemy the management is horrible the trainers are overworked and grouchy and they are all terrified of visits from the owner.
Great place and people
Quality Process Validation Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Purchase, NYJanuary 16, 2018
Beautiful place to work. People are very nice. When things are difficult there are people there to help. Great learning experience to help move to the next step.
Decent job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAJanuary 16, 2018
I enjoyed the work but the pay was not as competitive to coke. management only promoted individuals who hunted, buying houses, or played a lot of golf.
benefits
Cons
pay and advancement
No personal life
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 16, 2018
Long hours, stress level is ridiculous, your always on the clock. You are responsible for the merchandiser as well as the driver. Early mornings, long summer days. There’s a lot that isn’t told to you when 1st hired.
Pros
If you like to work alone
Poor management
BCR (Former Employee) –  Benicia, CAJanuary 16, 2018
Would not recommend this job to anyone management gave no support setup to fail, good pay but not worth it. High seniority did not mean anything but put a target on your back
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Stressful work environment
Stressful and very demanding.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJanuary 15, 2018
This job does have decently good pay, the benefits make it great. This job is physically demanding itself mixed with new management with no prior knowledge makes it very stressful. You can really only make more money if your willing to relocate. They offer no overtime but will not hesitate to load you down with more work than your hours will allow.
Pros
Great benefits. Competitive pay.
Cons
Poor management, very hard on your body, stressful.
Great Company.
Pre-Sell / Food Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 15, 2018
All aspects of individuals need to be considered. I can not provide more information at this time. I am very honored to be a part of one of the best companies on planet earth. Circumstances have made these events possible. I am just trying to support my family, as a widowed parent. Best of luck to everyone.
Pros
Great People.
Cons
Inconsistencies, on occasion.
Productive place to work
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJanuary 15, 2018
This experience was great. From the staff to the employees it was a peaceful setting. My shift went smoothly and the teamwork was excellent . I'd highly recommend this employer.
Pros
Security was excellent
Cons
Forklift Operator/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 14, 2018
Pepsi really good place to work management could have been better but over All very good. I enjoyed going to work daily loading trucks Just hate the owner sold and the company cut jobs. I would be glad to work for the company
Pros
Great
Cons
Long brakes
Pepsico-Gatorade (Oakland, CA)
General labor/Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAJanuary 14, 2018
PepsiCo is a great company to work for but their Oakland Gatorade plant is a hole. Stressful work environment due to out of date broken down equipment high turnover rate of employees their constantly hiring because employees and management are constantly leaving for better Opportunities. Oakland Gatorade is dirty, their equipment is out of date and broken down. Gatorade doesn’t sell in the winter time so you will be laid off around September every year until end of December/January. You have to work 850 hours to become considered permanent employee and get union, medical, dental, etc benefits, no paid vacation until a year after You become a permanent employee. I recommend you apply for another PepsiCo location if you want something long-term. If you are looking for somewhere to make some quick money until you find something better this is the place for you. Every day at least two people call out because they’re exhausted from fighting with the broken down equipment so there’s a lot of overtime, No home/work life balance Until you’re laid off
Pros
A lot of overtime Over-Time $$$ (January-September), free Gatorade, Friendly co-workers
Cons
Yearly layoffs, Broken down equipment that they don’t plan on replacing, Forced overtime
Fast Paced
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 14, 2018
Prepare to start before the sun goes up. Work at least 12+ hours during high sales periods. Expect to help merchandiser work deliveries or have deliveries no touched on your day off.
Pros
Good Benefits, Good Pay
Cons
Micromanaged, Can't trust other reps
Fast pace
Sales Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Tripoli, LebanonJanuary 14, 2018
Always running around
Most of my Marketing and sales Development skills
Managed a big team
Workplace is very hectic
Hardest thing on the job is to meet ever-growing sales targets
The most enjoyable part is the connection and trust you build with your team
Pros
Huge learning curve
Cons
Very long working hours
Bad place to work
Supply Chain Sr. Finance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJanuary 13, 2018
Bad situation at the Gatorade MFG plant in East Oakland. Finance department consisted of only two people and the manager of the department was super old school and a tyrant. Insisted I escort her to the bathroom on occasion. Not the type of place you want to work at.
Pros
Free gatorade
Cons
Offensively low pay, awful senior leadership and manager. Lack of opportunity to grow within the role
great company to work for. Picnics were family orientated
BIV Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Valhalla NYJanuary 13, 2018
My job with Pepsi was a temp job. I had just retired from AT&T and was looking for something to keep me busy and to make a little money on the side It was a lot of work that kept me busy. I learned a lot from Pepsi it was never a boring moment. The company was very good the their temp workers. They included all temps in their meetings and all celebration. My most difficult part of the job was dealing with some of the customers. it was difficult getting them to cooperate with returning calls and sending information back on a timely matter. The department i worked in the people were all friendly and helpful.
Pros
hour for lunch
Cons
15 mins
Good Company for hard workers
Delivery Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Holiday, FLJanuary 13, 2018
I worked at PepsiCo in Holiday FL for 4 years. I was one of the top drivers and I say that proudly. In my first six months I planned to quit at least 100 times, the job was hard and I got off late everyday. After roughly 6 months everything began to come together and the job became simple. My recommendation if you plan to work for Pepsi is to remember your pick list, study your route, and as soon as you arrive at your stop you need to hustle. Don’t sit around, secure your brakes and get to work ASAP.
Pros
Start early, get off early. Benefits are unbeatable, many vacation days
Cons
Stressful at times, mean customers, hard work
Fun and enjoyable employment site
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Avondale, AZJanuary 13, 2018
Would love to work as a full time employee. Thank you
Staff and supervisor are friendly and helpfull. The fast pace kept me very busy but tjat helped time pass since I worked the grave yard shift
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Short breaks
Personal car use
Merchandising /Sales (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 12, 2018
Wake up early start at your store walk it take count pull the product and fill the shelf take inventory of back-stock. Learned how to rotate and how to build rapport with mangers and how to sell in new products.Team management is needing more focus,the work culture is god fun people work there good environment.
Pros
Freedom to run the route how u want
Cons
Use your own car
Good job-Great pay!Job Work/Life Balance not very good.
Hiker/Loader (Former Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILJanuary 12, 2018
Worked over 100 hours every week loading trailers and hiking trailers for the delivery drivers.Long days and even shorter nights.Great job for making a good living,but not good for a family life!
Pros
great pay
Cons
no time for my family
Great company with horrible management
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Medford, ORJanuary 12, 2018
If you like working non-stop with minimal sleep and an out of touch boss who doesn't care about his employees, and only cares about sales, here you go.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.