PepsiCo Employee Review

One hand doesn't know what the other is doing.
Driver Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 12, 2012
Long hours, very little employee input listened to,their way or the highway whether they are right or wrong,
Pros
50+ hourly work week if you are lucky
Cons
micro-management, no concern for family life

Other PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Changing environment, hard to tell what my future holds
D-bay Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Burnsville, MNJune 19, 2018
When I started all anyone could talk about was how great the job USED to be. I was happy because it was seemingly less work than my previous job with similar pay. Turns out the work itself while simple in nature is subject to the elements. You have to work outside regardless of the weather conditions. Its not just a walk from the truck to the store its pulling things off the trailer from 14 different bays in rain sleet sun or snow. Its hard on the body. All I do is deliver cases but it used to be that the drivers were also the sales reps and built orders and made more money i guess??? Who knows! About 4 of the more senior guys quit at the end of the summer and after working a few 14 hour days I'm starting to see why. Even the senior guys that stuck around have said that this summer is the worst its ever been, so its hard for me to know what to do and if i can plan to stay here and trudge through the BS or not. They pay to train and give you CDL-A but you have to stay for 3 months to keep it. No PTO until a year of service.
Pros
Free Class A training and testing, decent benefits, Union
Cons
Have to work in inclement weather, low cases equals low pay, Union
Pepsi was fun
PRE-SALE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAJune 19, 2018
I enjoyed my tenure with this company. I started working as a merchandiser that led to working on the reset team. Once I desired to make more money i inquired to work in the warehouse as a loader. I soon was promoted to a PAS position and after that into Sales.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.

53.7K
43K
31.9K

Women's ratings

3.9Fairygodboss Score

79%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

82%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss