PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Productive and fun atmosphere.
Vendor truck and Fountain Install Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Burnsville, MNMay 7, 2018
Great place to work. I enjoyed my 5 years at Pepsi. Worked with many kind and hard working people. I learned a lot about the business and was able to get some good networking for future endeavors.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Slow advancement
Fun place to work
Wearhouse MGR/driver (Former Employee) –  Salina, UTMay 7, 2018
Great place to work. Amazing people to work with. Seemed to care about their employees and employees needs. The pay wasn't the greatest but all in all was a good place to work.
Production Operator
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Decatur, INMay 7, 2018
You are trained to work many differnet jobs. But are only given two weeks to learn them. If you dont learn them in two week you will get a write up for job proformance. Very stressful job. There is no room for a balanced life. If you are looking to just work for the rest of your life and not have a social life this job is for you. Now it does pay well. but you have no life
na
Lead Man Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 6, 2018
no way to advance poor management

enjoyed what I did though just never good enough worked every Saturday for many years never had a Saturday off ...... no good
n/a
District Account Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILMay 6, 2018
Very good company to work for. You need to be a team player. The company is growing every day.. Most important skill to have is communication. Its very diverse work environment.
Great Leadership Team and Pay
Sales District Leader Frito-Lay (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 5, 2018
The local business leadership team was great to work with; however, I have never met a less motivated or irresponsible work force. Callouts were rampant and I found myself delivering the product at the last minute so often that it affected carrying out my work. If money was my main motivator this would have been a good job.
Pros
Leadership Team, pay
Cons
Unmotivated employees, work-life balance
High pace general labor job
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Munster, INMay 5, 2018
Great to stay in shape sleep enough and eat right nice pay just need to be willing to work willing to do overtime and work clean and fast and help customers
If your not in the click your not rewarded with hard work
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Corbin, KYMay 5, 2018
I was in a hit and run and was not treated fairly. When released from comp leave I was told I had to take a pay cut and move to garage. I did not do so and waited until my manager returned from vacation. He also offered the same returning position.
Pros
Enjoyed the work in different stores
Job
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCMay 5, 2018
Long days for little pay. More pay would have made this worth it. Good people to work for. Advancement was pretty easy but short lived. Not enough time off.
Stay away unless you're looking temporary
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Jenkins TownshipMay 4, 2018
Union rep is best friends with sales manager so they conspire behind closed doors then let the employees know. Supposed to be union but you're better off representing yourself. Long hours in summer months and less than 40 in the winter
Cons

Want to know more about PepsiCo?

Ask a question
Still employed at pepsico
Service Lead Technician - Pepsi Bottling Corp (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 4, 2018
Overall good company to work for, a wide variety of jobs to work, but like most companies, not a good fit for everyone. Lot of opportunities for advancement if you're willing to work hard.
Pros
Pay, vehicle, benefits
It's not for everyone
Driver (Current Employee) –  Livingston, LAMay 4, 2018
At first the job was great. But once you get used to things you see how it's really ran. Management is so poor. They really don't care if you're sick, hurting, car ran off the road, or dying. All they worry about is the product getting off the truck and all the stops getting hit. Which is fine because that is what you sign up for, but it's a way to treat your empoyees. A lot of us really stay because the pay is awesome and the benefits are good. But we don't care for the treatment. You're never in the same area everyday so you can't get use to every account and their system. And the routing is horrible! Stops could be an hour or more from each other and you have 15 or more. The warehouse just throws the pallets on the truck any type of way which causes some of them to flip over making your day longer having to pick it up. The salesmen send way too much in the stores and either have too many credits coming out taking up too much space in a already fully loaded truck or don't write them up causing the people at the account to refuse the order or curse you out when you haven't done a thing. The days are long so by the time you get home you don't do anything but get ready for bed to do the same thing the next day. Management doesn't listen or care about your issues. They just want to look good and if they take a downfall you're getting the write up or suspension. We do our best but we get treated like the enemy. And they wonder why they can't keep drivers. I believe the job wouldn't be as bad if our management had our backs and supported us, seeing we are the true backbone of the  more... company making sure the product gets out.  less
Pros
Pay, benefits, personal days
Cons
Long hours, poor treatment, poor management
Pepsi
Office Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INMay 4, 2018
It's a big company and has great benefits.
The demand to succeed is prevalent in the tired eyes of the managers. But when they do succeed they are recognized.

Good product and people
Great place to work for any day all day long
NOC Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXMay 4, 2018
PepsiCo was a very rewarding place to work for mainly the management team, no micro manage issues. Typical day was 12 hour shifts 3 days on 4 days off, I loved that schedule. Monitored the Network,Unix servers and installs daily.
Pros
Loved the work schedule
Cons
People were great to work with.
Good company, No advancement
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Moundsville, West VirginiaMay 4, 2018
PepsiCo treated me well. Payed minimally but okay. Management was good but not organized nor strong enough. No chance for full time without having a CDL no matter how well or hard you work.
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
You get stuck withough a CDL
Pepsico
Merchandise Associate (Current Employee) –  Township of Ocean, NJMay 4, 2018
Pepsico is a good company to be apart of but there is not much opportunity for advancement. Theres many employees that have Been part-timers for over 5yrs without opportunity of advancement.
Pros
Flexible hours, decent salary
Cons
Employee Advancement
No work life balance! Don’t care when you get injured! Bad management
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 4, 2018
Managers don’t care!!! Don’t help. Pay is descent but no life outside of work. They like to mandatory you to work 6 days a week. Favoritism at its finest. Shift is terrible and don’t get injured!
Pros
Descent pay
Cons
Cut throat, don’t care about your well being
fast paced
Warehouser (Former Employee) –  Boylston, MAMay 4, 2018
fast paced,Lots of overtime, great benefits always job postings for different jobs,shifts and departments.warehouse and packing areas get hot in summer and cold in winter. show up on time and dont call in sick when your not and you will have no issues and plenty of support from managers.
Had fun but sometimes demanding
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 4, 2018
Route sales expected you to be able to get to your accounts in all sorts of weather. I left because I felt it was unsafe to drive my vehicle through a snowstorm to get to the accounts that were over 30 miles from my starting point.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Too many long days
Stressful cutthroat poorly managed good ol boy network
Bay Driver (Current Employee) –  Hurricane, UTMay 3, 2018
Pepsi was a high stress cutthroat atmosphere where you are required to work heavy loads and long hours everyday. The management is poorly suited for their roles and if you give any feedback you are treated like an enemy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.

53.3K

2.8

2.6Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight