Percheron LLC Employee Reviews

Bad Experience with Upper Management - I do not recommend.
Title Agent (Former Employee) –  Katy, TexasOctober 22, 2018
The overall job duties were not bad. It was busy, but the expectation is unrealistic for the so-called required number of tracts per week to be completed. The management (direct supervisor) was good, but the department Director goes rogue when making decisions and does not listen to the agents actually doing the work. There is a lot of "behind the scenes conversations" that are not accurate and some people are in positions that should not be there. This is a cut-throat company, that does not adequately train for their expectations, then uses it against you to get rid of you when they need to get rid of agents. They send you emails with documents and say, here, read this and do the work. If you ask questions, they say you are unqualified. Title Reviewers each have their own style and guidelines and none follow the same protocol. These reviewers then complain that the agents are not doing their jobs. It's pitiful. They tell you to work only 8 hours a day, but then criticize you when you don't get enough work done. Seems to be very poorly managed and unorganized. This company says they are dedicated to their clients, but they are not. I enjoyed the beginning of this relationship, but the Director in this company is unqualified to manage people. Period.
Cons
Low Pay for Expectation of Title Agents
Fun place to work
Row agent (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXAugust 23, 2018
Fun exciting place to work great staff very supportive you got to meet new people on a daily basis and really get to know the land owners I learned a lot about people skills and one on one interaction
Overal a very bad experience. It made me apprecaite most of my other previous jobs.
Sr. ROW AGENT (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMay 22, 2018
The location I worked was managed very very poorly. It was not professionally managed compared to other companies and projects that I worked on. They had constant turn over. The office staff turned over 3 times completely in one year.
Pros
Cons
Poor management
Like going back to Junior High School
Accounts Receivable/ Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Katy, TX 77449April 25, 2018
This company had the most UNPROFESIONAL people working there. It was like going back to Junior High School. LITERALLY!
They had three departments crammed into one room. The so called Accounting Manager was very childish and unwilling to train in certain areas due to her being afraid of someone taking her position.
Relaxing
Title Agent (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAApril 10, 2018
Was a great company to work for and the location was awesome. We were all displaced and quickly became a family. The management was awesome and I learned a lot working there.
Pros
excellent pay
Cons
No paid vacation
Great company to work for.
Agent for Andeavor (Current Employee) –  Minot, ND 58701January 10, 2018
I enjoy working for this company and have met a lot of great people who I have learned a great deal from. I have had a great experience working here so far and want to continue to learn and advance in this industry.
Senior Right of Way Agent (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 11, 2017
Good place to work employees are treated fairly and are valued.

I am a field employee so I am not really aware of what it like to work in the office. As long as I am being productive and getting things accomplished my supervisor lets me alone.
Pros
If you are getting things done you are left alons and not over managed
Cons
As a field person you only get 3 PTO days
Independent Contractor
Title Abstractor /Landman RL (Former Employee) –  Washington, PAAugust 11, 2017
As an independent contractor you do not get benefits. So, that was never an issue for me. As for job security; the Oil & Gas industry is always risky because of our PA government. It has nothing to do with Percheron LLC itself, They were great to work for, I had a superb manager to work under
Cons
risky industry for longevity of work
Compensation was good but required to relocate
Title Abstractor/Right of Way Agent (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, NMJune 19, 2017
Oilfield services employment agency. Did not hear from them unless there was a problem. Time sheet and expense reports were a little ridiculous and took half a day to complete.
Fun, friendly, professional environment
IT Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 14, 2017
I enjoyed working with this fun, professional group. I was able to find various tasks to contribute to the overall success of the organization, and I enjoyed working with different kinds of people.
Pros
Low stress, easy-going culture
Cons
compensation was somewhat meager