Perdue Farms, Inc. Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,465 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Chances are you're familiar with PERDUE® chicken. What you might not know is that there's much more to our business. We're a family of family-owned companies. And we're here to provide innovative food and agricultural products and services that make people's lives better.
You’re seeing all 489 jobs at Perdue Farms, Inc. because we can’t find any available jobs at Perdue Farms, Inc. close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 2.3K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Employees at Perdue Farms, Inc. have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
Great job to have too many young mangers. Point system not the best points don't come off with sick kids only with you with a doctor's note stating all details.
They are nothing that they portray themselves to be. The benefits are really good but some if the management are horrible, some even belittle the staff. Unless you have no other options I would steer clear.
Don't really know what to say about the place but if you know people and like to work it's a great place to work but then again they are strict about bull so be bought work and nothing else your good want to have a job and take off cause you don't feel like working then maybe not the job for you
What is the best part of working at the company? Nothing it pays the bills What is the most stressful part about working at the company? Everything over whelming What is the work environment and culture like at the company? Terrible too much culture What is a typical day like for you at the company? Exhausting mentally, physically & emotionally
What is the best part of working at the company? Work life balance What is the most stressful part about working at the company? Some of the people make the job hard bad culture What is the work environment and culture like at the company? Criminal element hiring people with backgrounds What is a typical day like for you at the company? Busy during shift change once you get going slows down some
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 323 questions about working at Perdue Farms, Inc.. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Perdue Farms, Inc. employees.
Insights from 910 Indeed users who have interviewed with Perdue Farms, Inc. within the last 5 years.
About last job
Do I have experience, am I willing to learn new skills, can I keep up with the fast paced work, am I willing to stay after my scheduled hours to make sure the work load is completed.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Perdue Farms, Inc.?Published on May 24, 2021
- Perdue Farms, Inc.