Perfect Dental Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
busy fast pace
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Taunton, MAApril 17, 2018
long hours lots of experience in many fields liked all the workers and doctors well paid along with a bonus gas allowance and paid time off was nice very busy offices I enjoyed
Pros
benefits and salary
Cons
travel required
Productive workplace
Senior Billing Coordinator and Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Needham Heights, MAApril 12, 2018
Productive workplace, good compensation and benefits, great work atmosphere and co-workers, large workload and long work days.........................
Do yourself a big favor an run and run fast.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 12, 2018
Perfect dental is completely imperfect. it starts with their management staff which have no professionalism or former education in what their doing. stay away!!!
Pros
bad management, rood staff, no job security.
Cons
hours
Great place to work- very friendly and collaborative envionment
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Roslindale, MADecember 30, 2017
Great place to work.
Wonderful culture and always seeing improvement from the management.
It’s exciting and fast pace.
Overall great place to have a career.
Not enough to do
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fitchburg, MADecember 22, 2017
It was way too slow. And there was never anything to do. All the assistants were mean and talked all the time it was very uncomfortable and unprofessional and dirty there
Staff makes the workplace better
Staff (Current Employee) –  Roslindale, MASeptember 20, 2017
This business would be a good place to work if upper management was more supportive and gave staff more training instead of dictating. They need to focus more on Patient care than how something is out of order. They also need to work on valuing staff and giving them increases especially if they've been working there for over a year. However, if it wasn't for the staff making it easier it would be more of a difficult place to work.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Uniforms
Productive and fast paced environment
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 25, 2017
Its a very busy office, they should invest more time with their patients per visit. The doctors are great and they make it like family.They should work on the rate of turnovers with the employees.
Cons
health care was expensive
Fun Place to Work
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAApril 22, 2017
It's hard to find a job where you love coming to work, and at Perfect Dental I do. It's a community of peers who want you to succeed! My co workers and I have a good time doing what we love which is just delivering a great patient experience. I feel supported and heard every day. I'm grateful to work here! It is a job where it's not just patients they want to see smiling but employees as well. Great benefits too! Our office is incredibly fortunate to have outstanding doctors and the team Im lucky enough to work with is like a second family! Hard work pays off here!!
Pros
Positive leadership in place!
Management Experience
Manager (Former Employee) –  Somerville, MAApril 11, 2017
Worked there for a short period, only left because I had a opportunity next to where I live.
The CEO and VP where and still are helpful to me.
They trained me well and helped me understand the business and clinical aspect of the office.
I truly feel it's a great place to learn achieve and succeed if you want to work.
I noticed most bad reviews are from people that complain about working.
Nobody makes it without hard work. At the end it was all about caring for the patients and not complaining aboit going a extra mile to help the company.
Amazing Coworkers and Teamwork
Licensed Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roslindale, MAOctober 20, 2016
I really enjoyed working for Perfect Dental because when we have ideas on how to make things better, management listened and gave a trial run to see if it works.
This is a very clean office.
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cupertino, CA 95014October 7, 2016
I loved to work here because it's a very clean office. The doctors, the receptionists, and the dental assistants are very informative and friendly to their patients.
Productive Workplace
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lynn, MANovember 17, 2015
During the day, I keep myself busy doing set up, sterilizing instruments. making the order, and assisting the Dr. My co-workers are very cooperate, they will help in anything, they were a good team work. The hardest part of my job is doing the temporary crown, get the teeth shape.
Fun trustful and productive place
Advertisement (Former Employee) –  Somerville, MAApril 9, 2015
I would usually come in greeting everyone and everyone was in a good mood and very polite. I remember one day I came in and some one had a complaint, they handled it very professional and very well and calm. I thought I should be the same way if anything like that would ever happen to me. The management was very great and the co-workers are super nice and responsible and take their job very seriously it was a very good working environment. There was never a hard part in my job because speaking to people where actually one of my strengths so the jobs great for me. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people i actually made a friend while working there.
Pros
breaks whenever i want, good pay, very great people, flexible hours
its okay
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Roslindale, MAAugust 5, 2013
Learned a lot of things in the dentistry field. My coworkers were awesome but of course there's always a downfall to everything. There is no job security and other peoples mistakes can easily fall as your own.
Pros
Good atmosphere. good location.
Cons
no health insurance. No definite time to leave work. No job security.