PERFECT TEETH

PERFECT TEETH insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • General feeling of work happiness

Great working environment with great co-workers.

Great working environment and very friendly co-workers. New management team seems good, but they came in and cleaned house without getting to know any of the employees they let go.

All Bad

Terribly mismanaged with incompetent employees in all aspects and levels of management. Terrible working conditions with old equipment that upper management will not fix. Terrible patient care.

Pros

Supportive culture and room for professional growth

Since Mid Atlantic, Dental One and Perfect Teeth have merged, the entire atmosphere of the company has changed for the better. There are clear lines of communication and multiple levels of support.

Terrible place to work

Very cut throat place to work, they don’t care about you as an employee or even a basic human. It’s very depressing coming into work, the dred you are certain to feel is so disappointing. Work literally anywhere else but here! Management all the way to the CEO is terrible!! No leadership, no culture, I’ll take myself to a real employer no problem!

New Expansion allows opportunity

Recently merged with another company which allowed more locations and new technology to use in the office. With merger it brought new ideas from different resources to help improve environment of workplace.

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Professional diverse environment

Diverse work environments that allows the ability to focus on clinical care without insurance hassle coupled with the support of a dedicated hygiene program.

I dont recomend any assistant work there

I work for this company for 15 months.l didn't even take a day off.l worked so hard.l wasteam player always helping ever body.eveything was ok until they hired this dentist with not a lot of experience.she was so rude.all the time yelling and bad attitude.one Friday afternoon manager call me for no reason she fired me.dont work there.

Unkept promises

There have been a lot of changes at Perfect Teeth since it was acquired in January. Some for the good but along with those positive changes have been plenty of unkept promises, unkept promises that impact the lives of talented people and have a ripple effect among those who remain and ultimately the culture of the organization. If you say you care about your people, it needs to be demonstrated in real ways. Listen to them!

New ownership is unfocused

New management is not present other than at high visibility events to make them look and feel good. Offices are pretty much ignored, unless you are not doing well, then out the door you go - no coaching, no problem solving, nothing. Culture is talked about a lot, but not practiced at all.

Do not recommend working there

Lack of training. Low wages. They don't give you a 40 hour week. Short staffed. Dysfunctional environment. High turnover! Profit before patients! Not very clean! Too cheap to hire professional cleaning service. Outsourced billing company does not know what they're doing.

Pros

No weekends

Cons

High turnover, low pay and hours, dysfunctional

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PERFECT TEETH?

The Leadership and Support is unmatched

My experience with Perfect Teeth has been nothing but supportive and educational. The new leadership provided my team members and I with all the tools we needed to be successful in our career. I've had the privilege to watch the company grow, and with that, employee growth as well. With most large organization you don't have the opportunity to meet the COO and VP. With Perfect Teeth, I've not only met them, but they are actively in our offices making sure we feel fully supported. The culture Perfect Teeth provides is truly unmatched.

For me it was about the people I worked with.

Was a good job . I really loved working there. I learned a lot even though I was in the Dental profession for years. It was challenging because the office was large.. there were 4 of us answering phones for 7 doctors in 6 specialties.

Pros

Fast paced Health care benefits

Cons

No breaks

Not bad for Corporation

It is a good company to get your feet in the dental field. Take as much as you can and then move up in the corporation or use it to advance yourself with a private practice.

Pros

training

Cons

pay

friendly staff

The co-workers were friendly and some of the regionals were very helpful. The hardest part of the job was the constant turnover and lack of training of staff.

Pros

some regionals were very helpful

Cons

training of staff

Don't Care About Employees

The bottom line is, the Perfect Teeth corporate office doesn't seem to care at all about the employees. Everyone is replaceable, so why pay them a living wage?

Pros

work life balance

Cons

everything else

Ok place to work

Management was not always kind to the employees who deserved it. Gave positions that were not deserved and overlooked the individuals that genuinely wanted to move up and better themselves.

fun patients

due to the frequent change in doctors and staff patients found it very hard to build relationships. Due to the practice being Corporate owned Nothing could change

Pros

Great patients

Cons

lack of recognition

Fun working environment with several opportunities for advancement

I enjoyed working for Perfect Teeth and establishing great relationships with patients. My office worked well as team in order for the day/operation to run smoothly. We would have monthly team meeting to discuss ideas in order to figure out ways to put our patients first.

Pros

Some Free Lunches

has potential but difficult to implement new initiatives

I learned a lot about different management style while working there. I enjoyed most of the people I worked with. I really wished there would be more "top down" involvement.

Pros

Some really great people work there

Cons

needs better leadership

Very fast paced office

A typical day at work consisted of 13-15 patients a day. Very fast paced office with little down time. I would polish, floss, take x-rays, assist doctor in exams and procedures. I would follow a daily, weekly and monthly cleaning list. The hardest part of my job was dealing with management because I am only an assistant. I enjoyed being with patients, the customer service is my favorite part. I love working with people. Them hygienist I worked with was just amazing as well.

Pros

It is a job I love.

Cons

Very unorganized.

Many locations along the Denver Metro area

I liked that they were willing to work with me when I moved. They relocated me to a location closer to home. I like that their starting to get all the offices digital.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PERFECT TEETH. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9