Perfectly Posh Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Wonderful coworkers and the awesome ability to work from home/
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Norman, OKAugust 7, 2018
Posh has been a wonderful company to be involved it. You can work from home, make your own hours and are basically your own boss with an upline that you can work with if you have any questions about the products or if you are unsure of how to answer a customer or potential customer's questions. The hardest part of the job is reaching out to people to try our products. Not everyone is interested in a direct sales company. The most enjoyable portion of working for Posh are all the opportunities to travel for conventions and having wonderful people as your coworkers. I've learned so much from my premiers, such as how to approach customers and get a good rapport going with them to help them feel special and help them find what they are looking for.
Pros
Getting to work from home, wonderful travel opportunities, fantastic products
Cons
Hard to promote up, pay is done by commissions
okay if you have enough people
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Phelan, CAAugust 6, 2018
commission only
you pay for your supply
basically to stat must have a few hundred to spare
i like to try the items they had
they kept changing all the good stuff.
Pros
all the stuff spelled good
Cons
had to pay for everything, expensive
Very pointless
Presenter (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 3, 2018
Not easy to sell. Buy the kit for $99 only for it to sit there and not make you any money whatsoever. It is a complete waste of money. You have to sell to stay active.
CONSULTANT • PERFECTLY POSH (Former Employee) –  Lexington, NEJuly 29, 2018
I always had someone to help me if I had questions. Facebook groups to help me promote the sales I was trying to achieve. Can work anytime and anywhere.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
Fun environment clean and efficient working space
Corporate Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 25, 2018
I was able to easily use my resources and access any information I needed. There was a clear layout of the company and I was informed on an individual base when anybody had needs. The company communication was clear however there was an apparent sense of micromanagement in company departments.
I love working for them.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bogata, TXJuly 25, 2018
Great company to work for. The products are amazing. They are cruelty free company. I get to set my own hours, which is a plus. They have products for just about anyone. And they come out with new products for every season
Fast-paced, indecisive leaders, poor communication, amazing staff
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJune 27, 2018
If you want to join a corporate company where you can: be inspired, grow personally & professionally, trust and respect its leaders, feel that the culture matches what it's board members and executives believe it to be, than Perfectly Posh isn't for you.

But if you're looking for a job that requires you to take on other projects and tasks outside the job you were hired for because of immature and unprofessional behavior from several of its leaders than this company is for you.

Each day is different due to the lack of processes, planning, strategy, and communication. 99% of staff are on this boat of confusion and frustration with rushed deadlines, which is brought on by several of its leaders who lack self-awareness, boundaries, and leadership experience. However, due to the lack of their leadership the staff works together to build and create their own leadership based on trust and loyalty, which unfortunately isn't by following the example of its leaders. The majority of its staff are underestimated, which is unfortunate because they are very talented and understand what it takes to work together to launch promotions on-time, create beautiful packaging, educate and train its consultants, and pull off events that are constantly changing.

Needless to say, its the mid-level employees, managers, and directors that make working with this dysfunctional company enjoyable.
Pros
Co-workers and location
Cons
Poor leadership, no processes, lack of inspiration and career growth
You own your own business
Independent Consultant Sales Representitive (Current Employee) –  Roxboro, NCMay 30, 2018
With perfectly posh you own your own business and all the tools you need are provided. You get your producta and pay card as well as your own website all for only $99 to start. Sign up at LadysNight.po.sh and join an amazing team that will help you grow and succeed!!
Https://LadysNight.po.sh
Pros
Great comission benifets! A great team to work with!
No reliable pay
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALApril 19, 2018
No reliable pay, had to work everyday and barely made a dollar. Took up to much time and had hardly any sales. Payed more for my buisness than i got back, they need at least a monthly pay to people who work hard to sale.
Fun, engaging, pampering job opportunity
Leader/Trainer/Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Anywhere, USApril 3, 2018
I absolutely love the company and what they stand for. Their products are easy to sell and help create a pampering atmosphere even for the most busy. I would highly recommend investing in this business opportunity. There is always room and the potential to grow as an individual and within the company.
Pros
Discount, room to grow
Department still has a lot to work on but pay is very competitive
Consultant Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake County, UTMarch 14, 2018
The company is still growing and we have growing pains. We have a saying, Nothing is for sure until it is happening. It is a very fast passed company and thinks are always changing. You definitely need to keep up.
Pros
Treated like family. You are not a number there.
Cons
Micromanagement but that comes with a call center
Big fat yummy hand cream
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Buffalo Grove, ILMarch 11, 2018
Perfectly posh is my side job. I love the hand cream the best they make your hands nice and soft. There are no chemicals or preservatives in their products.
Awesome!!
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Columbia City, INMarch 11, 2018
Very relaxed atmosphere. All Perfectly Posh products are made in the USA, all natural, and is edible. All prices are always under $25 for basic Posh products.
Pros
Too many to state
Cons
None!!
Great company and fun work environment
Independent Direct Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lnychburg, VAMarch 7, 2018
Perfectly Posh is a great company to work for. You get to work from home, if you wanted to, you could work in your pj's. I enjoy trying out new products on a regular basis and sending samples of our new products to current and potential new customers.
exciting and fun job
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 20, 2018
posh was an exciting work from home opportunity to pamper myself and others. I chose to leave because I felt sales of products were too difficult to support and the requirement for social connections and time spent on social media conflicted with other responsibilities I had.
Pros
fun, supportive, flexible
Cons
commission based, competitive
Work for yourself
Independent Consultant, self-employed (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKFebruary 17, 2018
This is an individual consultant position. The products are absolutely amazing and worth sharing with others. With Perfectly Posh it isn’t about a job, it’s more about sharing the all natural products with everyone you know to benefit their lives.
Fun with certain coworkers
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTFebruary 10, 2018
Get to the warehouse at 7 am, start making boxes, then picked orders for people. What I learned was how to pack boxes and ship them to where they need to go. Management was amazing until we got a new manager. She always gave you the hardest time and had you do everyone else's job. The hardest part of the workplace was the management. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work with friends. It was kind of a scary environment.
Pros
work with friends.
Cons
management, pay
Be consistent
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ventura, CA 93003January 18, 2018
This is just a Direct Sales company. What you make of it is what you put into it.
You have to love the product to sell the product and stand behind it.
Home parties are good money makers, and vendor events.
Pros
Work your own hours, get oaid fpr what yoh sell
Cons
Depending on where you live and how many other Consultants there are and how the economy is, can greatly effect how much yoh sell and earn.
Fun Place to work
Independent Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 15, 2018
I am an independent consultant with the company. As such, I can set my own hours and work when I want to and how I want to. I have support form the home office and trainings to become better.
Opportunities are Endless at Perfectly Posh
INDPENDENT CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Williamston, SCJanuary 10, 2018
As an independent consultant at Perfectly Posh, you have more than enough of the necessary tools to be a success. The Perks are endless, and you are rewarded for everything you do. Consistency is key!

The CEO and home office are more than invested in our consultants!
Pros
Free Posh, weekly commissions, amazing team dynamic, work as much or as little as you want
Cons
No benefits since this is a contractual position

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Perfectly Posh. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight