PerfectVision Manufacturing Employee Reviews

Great Accounting Department
n/a (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARMarch 27, 2017
I worked at P10 for a few years and learned a lot from the CFO. The accounting business model is complicated but once you learn it, you can become invaluable to the organization. There is a good work/life balance so not much OT for month-end closing. The controller is top notch and has a lot of knowledge to share and train. A great environment!!
Great place to learn as you work.
Dealer Support Agent/ CX Service Rep. (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 28, 2016
I would have wished for more compassionate managers as the ones in our department were not nice and would never tell anyone to be quiet. The best part of the job would have to be meeting everyone that works there or is coming onto the company.
Pros
Bought us lunch some days.
Cons
Very short breaks and no privaxy.
Good Job
Dealer Support Rep I (Current Employee) –  Little Rock ARDecember 2, 2014
This is a decent job for anyone that enjoys sales and customer service in a small call center environment.
Lots of opportunity if you are willing to do your best!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 24, 2014
As a manager at this company, I'm pleased with the opportunity I have to grow and partner with other departments to ensure my team is successful. I work closely with human resources to review any decisions I want to make regarding hiring and releasing of team members, as well. I talk with those I report to regularly to ensure that my team is meeting the expectations of the company as a whole.

We have fun as an organization through different activities, too. Recently we had a football day that included an ice cream truck. We've also done fund raisers for local events and enjoy the occasional cookout.

We work hard, but we are rewarded for our performance, as well. Overall, my decision to come to this company has been a very good one.
Pros
Interaction with co-workers is very good; special events are fun; recogntion for a job well done.
Cons
Co-workers that don't hold themselves accountable for their own success.
You would be better off staying unemployed - no job security
Sales (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARFebruary 23, 2014
Since this employer has no Union, if management doesn't like you or feel you're expendable, they will find any reason to get rid of you or replace you. Don't make the mistake of working for this privately owned company.

The only way to be promoted is if you partake in the management's buddy system. If you're a brown-noser, more power to you, but I can't stand the idea of faking I like someone.

As an employee, you're their toy soldier - no lateral movement. You're enforced by whatever means to do what you're told or get discharged.

The direct supervisor's evaluations on my performance was a joke, and you're never praised for anything good you do, they only focus on your mistakes.

The direct supervisor prevented me from getting a raise after being employed for a year.

An unprofessional, no holds barred profit-driven company plus a lousy customer base with an entitlement mentality to match equals poor unethical business practices and the employees suffer for unattainable profit goals not met.

Don't waste your time being their slave.
Cons
no job security, unprofessional, management buddy system, no lateral movement, no raise

Comment – September 30, 2014

We are a company that values the input of our employees in the day-to-day work they perform. Without our team, we would not be a successful, growing business. We continue to grow through the development and promotion of our team members. We've had team members start out in the warehouse environment and move up the ladder of success to management positions. We've had team members move to other positions in other locations around the country. There are plenty of opportunities for growth if you are willing to do your best in your current role. We also want to hear from our employees through the many avenues of communication, including an anonymous electronic suggestion box, quarterly employee satisfaction surveys and an open door policy straight to the CEO. We thank you for taking the time to share a review and we wish you the best of luck as you continue to seek other opportunities that are a better fit for your skill set.

Stay Away - Poor Business Practices
Information Technology Professional (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARKANSASNovember 12, 2013
Worst career mistake you could ever make.

Good 'Ol Boy organization

Unprofessional. No vision.

Poor management combined with reptilian business practices.

Paper-thin credentials -- do not peek behind the curtain!

Having had association with this company, the distinct lesson learned is not to work for a privately owned company ever again -- at least not one of this caliber.

Entangled customer relationships; liberally lubricated, appears to be the operating standard.

Do not come here for LEAN and Green – just cheap and plentiful.

Summary:
This company is a minor-scope, profit-motivated distributor of cheaply manufactured items from China.
Pros
Cons
low rent all the way...

Comment – September 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share a review. We wish you the best of luck as you continue to seek other opportunities that are a better fit for your skill set.

Executive Administrative Assistant Position
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARJune 22, 2013
This was a brand new position created for the COO of the company. Overall, it was a pretty overwhelming to say the least. It is a global organization. The main thing that I learned from this position was that I personally need to find smaller companies with which to work. I found the dissemination of information with regards to the proprietary software difficult, and to get the required training necessary for the many softwares they possess, null and void in order to be able to be of any help to my direct supervisor. I also learned that it is key for me to be able to have open communication regarding requirements and how best to meet those requirements from my direct supervisor. In this case, I found it very difficult to get the necessary information from my supervisor and the training necessary to be able to be of any support.
Pros
Sales growth is phenomenal with this company
Cons
Training, communication

Comment – September 30, 2014

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PerfectVision Manufacturing. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about