PERFECTVISION

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Over all great place to work and opportunity for advancement. Great pay no weekends. I have a very supportive supervisor who helps her team when work is overwhelmed.

Account Supervisor

This is the worst company to work for. If your not in the click with management you will not make it there. The company is ran by male whiores and if your not will to sleep your way to the top don’t apply or work there

Pros

Cons

Worse place to work for

Outside Sales for this company is a dead end position

Nice guys and gals but very hard to get anywhere with this group as they are concerned only about themselves. They call themselves a family but don't believe them

Pros

Family Owned Company

Cons

Family Owned Company

Not the family they claim to be

PV does one thing very well, hold meetings. Basically the entire company exists to sell DIrect TV franchises and ATT products, it’s a corporate middle-man. The entire premise began from modifying and repackaging the designs of other companies. Now they push franchise opportunities for outdated entertainment services. They talk a LOT about the importance of their employees but don’t actually follow through. The pay and benefits are decent, except they change insurance providers every 6 months. This is NOT the place for a long term career. The staff is largely incompetent, the management irresponsible, and most people are only there because they’re near retirement and don’t want to change careers so late in life. The company is struggling to remain relevant and it’s not a good environment if you’re serious about wanting job security.

Pros

Decent pay, benefits

Cons

Poor management; failing business; constant misinformation

If your white, youll fit right in.

Perfect Vision could of been a great place to work, except for the "southern good ol boy" mentality of ALL its management. If your a person of any other color except white, they will hire you ( kinda have to due to largest contracts with Multinational Companies) but will never ever make you feel welcome. They will "accept" you until they don't need you, or had a bad sales month. Compensation - normal practice is to change bonus structure in middle of bonus period. Most management here never even finished college, some came from other companies they ran into the ground. Long live the South.

Pros

Good exposure and pretty much left alone

Cons

Good ol boy culture

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Great Place to work

This company is a large company that feels like working for a small company. There is daily interaction with executives and monthly meetings with the CEO providing details on how the company is doing and the direction it's headed.

Family oriented culture

The workplace does feel like a family itself with true servant type leadership as well. They also actively encourage and support putting your family first.

Great experience that you will gain

Awesome company, but they have a lot of changes being implemented. I would like to see more job security and stability with the company's staff. The company culture is one of a kind and the management is very friendly and knowledgeable of the company.

Low pay

Loved this job when it started. Slowly bogged down in indecision with the future of the program. This position allowed me to build contacts in my field of choice and improve my resume.

You can do better...

Little to no formal job training in most departments with high performance expectations...particularly in Sales. Goals conflict with reality daily. Annual sales convention isn’t really to celebrate sales people...just the most-liked and appreciated within the company...mostly those outside of Sales. Lack-luster health insurance (large deductibles), clique culture in some departments. Senior management is great (especially the CEO), but some lower level management seem to enjoy exercising psychological intimidation and should not be directly managing people AT ALL. Most employees are very cordial, not to be confused with sincerity. Best to avoid employment here if you can... unless you’re desperate like I was at the time I joined.

Productive, family oriented, fun work place with everyday food trucks!

I have learned a lot working at Perfect Vision. They host monthly training classes for excel and other helpful subjects and the training are not mandatory. A typical day would be logging in, getting into the phone system, assisting dealers, and working on any side projects that we may have. We also have to make sure that our department email has been answered. This is a very laid back environment and they try to make sure that you are having a great time on top of making sure to we are getting our jobs done. There is a really good balance here. But some of the job positions here can and will be extremely stressful and you will feel underpaid by a lot. But overall, I love this company. I just feel like the advancement isn't very easy and that I have served my purpose here.

Pros

They provide lots of food for us, support the community, and is family oriented, they make sure to address each and every concern we may have and are very open with us all.

Cons

They should reevaluate some of their managers.

Good Workplace

The company is private owned, financially strong, a typical sales organization, very much task-oriented. Nice working environment with many good coworkers.

Position Not as Described at Interview

You are hired to sell what they manufacture but spend 80% of your time promoting and driving their dealer base to increase their video and satellite sales/activations for the various "Specialists". This earns virtually no commissions. It is indirect sales and is more like a sales support and call center (order taker) position and only slightly like an Account Manager position. Most of your time will be spent taking orders for other territories which earns you no commission and interferes with the amount of time you have to grow your accounts. You will be pressured to make a very acceptable amount of calls if they weren't always shorthanded because of their very high turnover. Obviously, their is something wrong with the company policies, procedures and management because the pay is very fair bu they can't hold on to employees. The high turnover speaks for itself.

Official response from PERFECTVISION

September 23, 2019
As an Account Manager, selling is the job! The job description clearly lays out what the expectations are for the role. We have a team philosophy at PerfectVision, so it is expected that we help out in various territories because the company as a whole will benefit. It's not each person for them self! As for turnover, over 50% of the employees in the Inside Sales Department have been here for over 3 years and over 30% of the employees have been here for over 5 years. We have some that have been here for 20 years. That's something we are very proud of!

Perfect Vision Review

I would greatly recommend working at Perfect Vision Manufacturing. They provide great benefits and a full time working schedule with many opportunities for advancement in the company. It was a great job overall.

Perfect Vision

In the time I have been here, I have learned that this company has a family based as well as a customer focused attitude when it comes to it's integrity. Great leaders who truly mean it when they say "open door policy".

Not happy

starting with this company, I loved working there!!! But you learn more about the environment while there. A lot of management there are unfair and you will find yourself doing all the work and someone else gets the rise or promotion. It's really sad.

Pros

HR was great!!!!! The company as a whole was nice just not the dept I worked in

Cons

no room to move up

Great people but management is not accountable

The people you work with are great. I created long lasting friendships. Management can be better. It is very hard to move up and they are very tight fist with giving you a raise when you deserve it.

Pros

Great people.

Cons

Management accountability

Good place to grow graphically

If you enjoy designing it's a great place to work. State of the art printing equipment. Assignments based on your design strengths. Whatever you're good at is what you do most of the time.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Slow or no career advancement opportunities in Marketing Dept

Great Satellite Company

A great company if you want to learn and do it all yourself. Little or no internal communication, product management, and training is minimal. On-boarding is less than a week and confusing to new people. Management seems focused on other segments of the business and distracted. Workplace culture has deep political roots and tasks aren't completed without name dropping making it hard to accomplish goals without having an inside advocate.

Pros

great satellite company

Cons

un attainable sales goals

Productive and busy workplace.

I love my job responsibilities here. It feels good going to work knowing you can assist someone each day and assist them growing their business. I also like the fact that each day is a new day.

No job security - Do not leave your current job!

Very heavy workload and salary does not match. Do not recommend leaving another employer for this place because you will soon regret it. It's a very fun at times environment, but you must be careful in what you discuss. They have quite the control over their employees.

Pros

Fun group of people though you cannot trust almost anyone

Cons

Not a professional environment; more high school mentality

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PERFECTVISION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• PERFECTVISION
  • Little Rock, AR
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?