PERFECTVISION

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Over all great place to work and opportunity for advancement. Great pay no weekends. I have a very supportive supervisor who helps her team when work is overwhelmed.

Not the family they claim to be

PV does one thing very well, hold meetings. Basically the entire company exists to sell DIrect TV franchises and ATT products, it’s a corporate middle-man. The entire premise began from modifying and repackaging the designs of other companies. Now they push franchise opportunities for outdated entertainment services. They talk a LOT about the importance of their employees but don’t actually follow through. The pay and benefits are decent, except they change insurance providers every 6 months. This is NOT the place for a long term career. The staff is largely incompetent, the management irresponsible, and most people are only there because they’re near retirement and don’t want to change careers so late in life. The company is struggling to remain relevant and it’s not a good environment if you’re serious about wanting job security.

Pros

Decent pay, benefits

Cons

Poor management; failing business; constant misinformation

Great Place to work

This company is a large company that feels like working for a small company. There is daily interaction with executives and monthly meetings with the CEO providing details on how the company is doing and the direction it's headed.

Great experience that you will gain

Awesome company, but they have a lot of changes being implemented. I would like to see more job security and stability with the company's staff. The company culture is one of a kind and the management is very friendly and knowledgeable of the company.

Low pay

Loved this job when it started. Slowly bogged down in indecision with the future of the program. This position allowed me to build contacts in my field of choice and improve my resume.

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Productive, family oriented, fun work place with everyday food trucks!

I have learned a lot working at Perfect Vision. They host monthly training classes for excel and other helpful subjects and the training are not mandatory. A typical day would be logging in, getting into the phone system, assisting dealers, and working on any side projects that we may have. We also have to make sure that our department email has been answered. This is a very laid back environment and they try to make sure that you are having a great time on top of making sure to we are getting our jobs done. There is a really good balance here. But some of the job positions here can and will be extremely stressful and you will feel underpaid by a lot. But overall, I love this company. I just feel like the advancement isn't very easy and that I have served my purpose here.

Pros

They provide lots of food for us, support the community, and is family oriented, they make sure to address each and every concern we may have and are very open with us all.

Cons

They should reevaluate some of their managers.

Good Workplace

The company is private owned, financially strong, a typical sales organization, very much task-oriented. Nice working environment with many good coworkers.

Perfect Vision Review

I would greatly recommend working at Perfect Vision Manufacturing. They provide great benefits and a full time working schedule with many opportunities for advancement in the company. It was a great job overall.

Not happy

starting with this company, I loved working there!!! But you learn more about the environment while there. A lot of management there are unfair and you will find yourself doing all the work and someone else gets the rise or promotion. It's really sad.

Pros

HR was great!!!!! The company as a whole was nice just not the dept I worked in

Cons

no room to move up

Great people but management is not accountable

The people you work with are great. I created long lasting friendships. Management can be better. It is very hard to move up and they are very tight fist with giving you a raise when you deserve it.

Pros

Great people.

Cons

Management accountability

Good place to grow graphically

If you enjoy designing it's a great place to work. State of the art printing equipment. Assignments based on your design strengths. Whatever you're good at is what you do most of the time.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Slow or no career advancement opportunities in Marketing Dept

Lots of opportunity if you are willing to do your best!

As a manager at this company, I'm pleased with the opportunity I have to grow and partner with other departments to ensure my team is successful. I work closely with human resources to review any decisions I want to make regarding hiring and releasing of team members, as well. I talk with those I report to regularly to ensure that my team is meeting the expectations of the company as a whole. We have fun as an organization through different activities, too. Recently we had a football day that included an ice cream truck. We've also done fund raisers for local events and enjoy the occasional cookout. We work hard, but we are rewarded for our performance, as well. Overall, my decision to come to this company has been a very good one.

Pros

Interaction with co-workers is very good; special events are fun; recogntion for a job well done.

Cons

Co-workers that don't hold themselves accountable for their own success.

You would be better off staying unemployed - no job security

Since this employer has no Union, if management doesn't like you or feel you're expendable, they will find any reason to get rid of you or replace you. Don't make the mistake of working for this privately owned company. The only way to be promoted is if you partake in the management's buddy system. If you're a brown-noser, more power to you, but I can't stand the idea of faking I like someone. As an employee, you're their toy soldier - no lateral movement. You're enforced by whatever means to do what you're told or get discharged. The direct supervisor's evaluations on my performance was a joke, and you're never praised for anything good you do, they only focus on your mistakes. The direct supervisor prevented me from getting a raise after being employed for a year. An unprofessional, no holds barred profit-driven company plus a lousy customer base with an entitlement mentality to match equals poor unethical business practices and the employees suffer for unattainable profit goals not met. Don't waste your time being their slave.

Cons

no job security, unprofessional, management buddy system, no lateral movement, no raise

– September 30, 2014
We are a company that values the input of our employees in the day-to-day work they perform. Without our team, we would not be a successful, growing business. We continue to grow through the development and promotion of our team members. We've had team members start out in the warehouse environment and move up the ladder of success to management positions. We've had team members move to other positions in other locations around the country. There are plenty of opportunities for growth if you are willing to do your best in your current role. We also want to hear from our employees through the many avenues of communication, including an anonymous electronic suggestion box, quarterly employee satisfaction surveys and an open door policy straight to the CEO. We thank you for taking the time to share a review and we wish you the best of luck as you continue to seek other opportunities that are a better fit for your skill set.

Stay Away - Poor Business Practices

Worst career mistake you could ever make. Good 'Ol Boy organization Unprofessional. No vision. Poor management combined with reptilian business practices. Paper-thin credentials -- do not peek behind the curtain! Having had association with this company, the distinct lesson learned is not to work for a privately owned company ever again -- at least not one of this caliber. Entangled customer relationships; liberally lubricated, appears to be the operating standard. Do not come here for LEAN and Green – just cheap and plentiful. Summary: This company is a minor-scope, profit-motivated distributor of cheaply manufactured items from China.

Pros

Cons

low rent all the way...

– September 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share a review. We wish you the best of luck as you continue to seek other opportunities that are a better fit for your skill set.