PERFECTVISION

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Great people but management is not accountable

The people you work with are great. I created long lasting friendships. Management can be better. It is very hard to move up and they are very tight fist with giving you a raise when you deserve it.

Pros

Great people.

Cons

Management accountability

Not the family they claim to be

PV does one thing very well, hold meetings. Basically the entire company exists to sell DIrect TV franchises and ATT products, it’s a corporate middle-man. The entire premise began from modifying and repackaging the designs of other companies. Now they push franchise opportunities for outdated entertainment services. They talk a LOT about the importance of their employees but don’t actually follow through. The pay and benefits are decent, except they change insurance providers every 6 months. This is NOT the place for a long term career. The staff is largely incompetent, the management irresponsible, and most people are only there because they’re near retirement and don’t want to change careers so late in life. The company is struggling to remain relevant and it’s not a good environment if you’re serious about wanting job security.

Pros

Decent pay, benefits

Cons

Poor management; failing business; constant misinformation

If your white, youll fit right in.

Perfect Vision could of been a great place to work, except for the "southern good ol boy" mentality of ALL its management. If your a person of any other color except white, they will hire you ( kinda have to due to largest contracts with Multinational Companies) but will never ever make you feel welcome. They will "accept" you until they don't need you, or had a bad sales month. Compensation - normal practice is to change bonus structure in middle of bonus period. Most management here never even finished college, some came from other companies they ran into the ground. Long live the South.

Pros

Good exposure and pretty much left alone

Cons

Good ol boy culture

Perfect Vision Review

I would greatly recommend working at Perfect Vision Manufacturing. They provide great benefits and a full time working schedule with many opportunities for advancement in the company. It was a great job overall.

No job security - Do not leave your current job!

Very heavy workload and salary does not match. Do not recommend leaving another employer for this place because you will soon regret it. It's a very fun at times environment, but you must be careful in what you discuss. They have quite the control over their employees.

Pros

Fun group of people though you cannot trust almost anyone

Cons

Not a professional environment; more high school mentality

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Great place to learn as you work.

I would have wished for more compassionate managers as the ones in our department were not nice and would never tell anyone to be quiet. The best part of the job would have to be meeting everyone that works there or is coming onto the company.

Pros

Bought us lunch some days.

Cons

Very short breaks and no privaxy.

Lots of opportunity if you are willing to do your best!

As a manager at this company, I'm pleased with the opportunity I have to grow and partner with other departments to ensure my team is successful. I work closely with human resources to review any decisions I want to make regarding hiring and releasing of team members, as well. I talk with those I report to regularly to ensure that my team is meeting the expectations of the company as a whole. We have fun as an organization through different activities, too. Recently we had a football day that included an ice cream truck. We've also done fund raisers for local events and enjoy the occasional cookout. We work hard, but we are rewarded for our performance, as well. Overall, my decision to come to this company has been a very good one.

Pros

Interaction with co-workers is very good; special events are fun; recogntion for a job well done.

Cons

Co-workers that don't hold themselves accountable for their own success.

You would be better off staying unemployed - no job security

Since this employer has no Union, if management doesn't like you or feel you're expendable, they will find any reason to get rid of you or replace you. Don't make the mistake of working for this privately owned company. The only way to be promoted is if you partake in the management's buddy system. If you're a brown-noser, more power to you, but I can't stand the idea of faking I like someone. As an employee, you're their toy soldier - no lateral movement. You're enforced by whatever means to do what you're told or get discharged. The direct supervisor's evaluations on my performance was a joke, and you're never praised for anything good you do, they only focus on your mistakes. The direct supervisor prevented me from getting a raise after being employed for a year. An unprofessional, no holds barred profit-driven company plus a lousy customer base with an entitlement mentality to match equals poor unethical business practices and the employees suffer for unattainable profit goals not met. Don't waste your time being their slave.

Cons

no job security, unprofessional, management buddy system, no lateral movement, no raise

– September 30, 2014
We are a company that values the input of our employees in the day-to-day work they perform. Without our team, we would not be a successful, growing business. We continue to grow through the development and promotion of our team members. We've had team members start out in the warehouse environment and move up the ladder of success to management positions. We've had team members move to other positions in other locations around the country. There are plenty of opportunities for growth if you are willing to do your best in your current role. We also want to hear from our employees through the many avenues of communication, including an anonymous electronic suggestion box, quarterly employee satisfaction surveys and an open door policy straight to the CEO. We thank you for taking the time to share a review and we wish you the best of luck as you continue to seek other opportunities that are a better fit for your skill set.