PERFECTVISION

Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Over all great place to work and opportunity for advancement. Great pay no weekends. I have a very supportive supervisor who helps her team when work is overwhelmed.

Great place to learn as you work.

I would have wished for more compassionate managers as the ones in our department were not nice and would never tell anyone to be quiet. The best part of the job would have to be meeting everyone that works there or is coming onto the company.

Pros

Bought us lunch some days.

Cons

Very short breaks and no privaxy.

Great work place and great people

Perfect-Vision Manufacturing is a great place to work. They have a great staff to work with. Perfect-Vision goes out of its way to make sure all customers are happy and taken care of in a professional way. I have been employed there since January 12, 2015 and i have learned how to scan document, close out orders, claims, AP/AR. I have great co-workers whom have took the time out of their busy day to show me something new every day.

Pros

always learning new things

Cons

there are no cons

Good Job

This is a decent job for anyone that enjoys sales and customer service in a small call center environment.

Lots of opportunity if you are willing to do your best!

As a manager at this company, I'm pleased with the opportunity I have to grow and partner with other departments to ensure my team is successful. I work closely with human resources to review any decisions I want to make regarding hiring and releasing of team members, as well. I talk with those I report to regularly to ensure that my team is meeting the expectations of the company as a whole. We have fun as an organization through different activities, too. Recently we had a football day that included an ice cream truck. We've also done fund raisers for local events and enjoy the occasional cookout. We work hard, but we are rewarded for our performance, as well. Overall, my decision to come to this company has been a very good one.

Pros

Interaction with co-workers is very good; special events are fun; recogntion for a job well done.

Cons

Co-workers that don't hold themselves accountable for their own success.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

You would be better off staying unemployed - no job security

Since this employer has no Union, if management doesn't like you or feel you're expendable, they will find any reason to get rid of you or replace you. Don't make the mistake of working for this privately owned company. The only way to be promoted is if you partake in the management's buddy system. If you're a brown-noser, more power to you, but I can't stand the idea of faking I like someone. As an employee, you're their toy soldier - no lateral movement. You're enforced by whatever means to do what you're told or get discharged. The direct supervisor's evaluations on my performance was a joke, and you're never praised for anything good you do, they only focus on your mistakes. The direct supervisor prevented me from getting a raise after being employed for a year. An unprofessional, no holds barred profit-driven company plus a lousy customer base with an entitlement mentality to match equals poor unethical business practices and the employees suffer for unattainable profit goals not met. Don't waste your time being their slave.

Cons

no job security, unprofessional, management buddy system, no lateral movement, no raise

– September 30, 2014
We are a company that values the input of our employees in the day-to-day work they perform. Without our team, we would not be a successful, growing business. We continue to grow through the development and promotion of our team members. We've had team members start out in the warehouse environment and move up the ladder of success to management positions. We've had team members move to other positions in other locations around the country. There are plenty of opportunities for growth if you are willing to do your best in your current role. We also want to hear from our employees through the many avenues of communication, including an anonymous electronic suggestion box, quarterly employee satisfaction surveys and an open door policy straight to the CEO. We thank you for taking the time to share a review and we wish you the best of luck as you continue to seek other opportunities that are a better fit for your skill set.

Stay Away - Poor Business Practices

Worst career mistake you could ever make. Good 'Ol Boy organization Unprofessional. No vision. Poor management combined with reptilian business practices. Paper-thin credentials -- do not peek behind the curtain! Having had association with this company, the distinct lesson learned is not to work for a privately owned company ever again -- at least not one of this caliber. Entangled customer relationships; liberally lubricated, appears to be the operating standard. Do not come here for LEAN and Green – just cheap and plentiful. Summary: This company is a minor-scope, profit-motivated distributor of cheaply manufactured items from China.

Pros

Cons

low rent all the way...

– September 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share a review. We wish you the best of luck as you continue to seek other opportunities that are a better fit for your skill set.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PERFECTVISION. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6