Performance Spine and Sports Medicine Employee Reviews

Excellent Doctors who respect your input.
Massage Therapist (Current Employee) –  Newtown, PAApril 26, 2017
Wonderful group of people to work with. They are respectful and caring. Weekly meetings to discuss patients needs so Doctors are on the same page. They provide the all you need including laundry facility. Free lunches on occasion.
Great work environment and staff
Director of Rehabilitation (Current Employee) –  Bordentown, NJMay 10, 2016
Great place to work esp if you value patient care, autonomy, salary and work/life balance.
Providers are not wearing numerous hats and are able to focus on patient/clinical caseload
Great work atmosphere
Pros
staff, environment, salary, Pto, con ed, no weekend hrs
Young, energetic staff, great atmosphere and integrated team work
Physical therapist (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, NJMay 9, 2016
Physical therapists work with chiropractors, athletic trainers and MDs to get patients feeling their best. It's a great team atmosphere that allows for autonomy and support at the same time.
Pros
team approach to patient care
Cons
We need a nutritional component to our integrated care
productive and business casual environment
Hospitality Specialist (Current Employee) –  New JerseyMay 9, 2016
Everyday with PSSM was different, and enjoyable. Working with varies people of different age group is great because you create a close bond with them. Working at the front desk could be a little overwhelming at first, but once you get the ins and outs of the job things run rather smoothly throughout the day. Working with patients is great! You get to interact with different people everyday. A typical day can fly by in a blink of an eye because you are consistant doing something. There is very little down time in the position, but it is okay because the day tends to go by quickly. Every department works relatively well together trying to complete daily tasks, and obstacles that may come up.
Pros
great staff, health work environment
Cons
n/a
Great place to start and advance your career
Medical Director (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, NJApril 14, 2016
I started working here straight out of fellowship. It was the only job interview I needed to go on because as soon as I saw what PSSM had to offer and what they were about, I knew this was the job for me. PSSM has everything I was looking for in a medical practice. Now, only 3 years out of fellowship, I will be partnering and opening my own practice. I don't know any other practice that advances physicians careers that quickly.

PSSM also offers a great work/life balance. As an out of network practice, you're not killing yourself seeing 40+ patients a day like most in network physicians have to do.
Pros
Schedule
Excellent
Physician (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, NJApril 14, 2016
Employee since 2013. Performance has a great reputation and lives up to this. Fun, comfortable environment, employees treated very well. Birthday parties, holiday events, and great morale overall. I've only heard great things from my colleagues, mentors, and of course patients. Everyone has a voice and changes are quickly made by request. By far the best medical practice I've ever been a part of and I hope to be part of this family for a long time.
Great place to work and only place to go if you are injured!
Physician (Current Employee) –  Bordentown, NJApril 14, 2016
Performance spine and sports medicine is a truly unique place. I first joined the company in 2011 as a fellow, and hired on in 2012, and have never left. The people are always great to work with. It is a young, energetic company that is growing day by day. It reflects in our patient care which is our true pride. Patients are obviously suffering when they come to see us, and to be part of the reason their lives are turned around in just a few short weeks is nothing short of true gratification. I can go on about the team members that work here, from the front desk to the rehab teab to the billing department and medical staff, but at the end of the day the patients are what makes us do what we do. Helping them get back to their lives and having fun while doing it is the name of the game. I think its a great company and do not hesistate to check it out and see for yourself.
Pros
Great team, Fun atmosphere, Amazing patient outcomes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Performance Spine and Sports Medicine. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6