PERI Formwork Systems Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Sweat Shop
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Western RegionJuly 26, 2018
Engineers are not respected. They have to adapt to changed practices every few months. They are held responsible for all the other departments mistakes.
Very productive
Construction Worker (Current Employee) –  Fontana, CAApril 9, 2018
It was okay it’s a little difficult to get hired on at an entry level position. Hours vary depending on season. There’s mandatory over time but also paid time off.
not good
Finance Accounts Receivable Representative (Former Employee) –  Woodland, WAOctober 26, 2017
did not care for the management fellow employees very poor management from the woodland washington branch and the elkridge maryland address someone should report the problems to he headquarters in germany
great place to work
Formwork System Designer (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 14, 2017
Had alot of years here. great place to work. the location was a little far and sitting behind a desk is not my thing. great benefits. interesting work.
Hired me just to Fire me,Called me a great worker but made an excuse to fire me
Order Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Elkridge, MDSeptember 4, 2017
Only been there for a month and a half and they let me go for lack of interest. Even tho I've repeatedly asked for more work or to learn something new
Pros
The yard employees was great ppl
Cons
The office ppl where disrepectfull and secretive not professional
Bueno
Ayudante (Former Employee) –  InventarioSeptember 3, 2017
Empresa buena que apoya la superacion de los empleados
Many opportunities for learning a niche industry
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXJuly 31, 2017
The opportunities afforded for learning are terrific. The company serves a niche industry which few know about; consequently a new career field is opened to new employees.
A good beginning
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Woodland, WAJuly 26, 2017
I won't say this is the worst company I have worked for however there are a lot of cons with this company. I won't get into my personal feelings and write things that don't need to be written so instead I will say this company is good for an employee who is just starting out in this industry
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Poor upper managmenr
Great work environment
Scaffold Unit Repair (Former Employee) –  Elkridge, MDMay 26, 2017
they are very positive and productive. Overtime options, convenient location. Friendly staff and management. Great for apprentices looking to enter the welding field.
Full time employment with benifits
Returns Worker (Current Employee) –  Woodland, WAMay 24, 2017
Not a bad place to work. Pay sucks but work is steady. work is always changing and it is a fast paced environment. lots of overtime to make up for low pay.
Pros
steady work
Cons
Full of felons and back stabers
Productive workplace for Formwork Systems
A.C.S / Shipping (Current Employee) –  Woodland, WAMay 17, 2017
Peri is a great place to learn and gain more knowledge of formworks,.. scaffolds,.. offshore. How the parts meet up to build awesome stuctures.. Bridges,.Sky Buildings ect. The work environment is well managed by great people. The hardest part of the job is having revised orders or canceled ones. Its time consuming of returning parts to there proper location, and still having to fill more orders at the same time. The most enjoyable part i would have to say is the experience of learning more. I learned to just go with the flow and just get the job done. Someone has to do it.
Pros
Garanteed Full 40's a week
Cons
Non Union
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Woodland, WAMarch 14, 2017
You were able to work at your own pace. I learned what all the forms were made for. The best part of the job was all the people I worked with. they made it real enjoyable
Pros
Nice staff
Short experiance but good
Dafter (Former Employee) –  Woodland, WAFebruary 9, 2017
My experience at Peri was cut short due to a stroke on my part. But my time there was great. The people I worked with and around where very willing to train me and give me the time to adjust to a new line of work. I had lots of experience drafting and designing things but not in that field. I personally would work with or for any of hem again if I could.
Pros
Training, Hours, some travel, On-hands work, the people
Cons
very exclusive kind of work.
Peri Formwork Systems, Inc
Order Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calumet Park, ILOctober 21, 2015
Good place to learn ( if just starting out in job market) but, not for advancement ( if they do not like you). This company either likes you or they don't. Management NOT enough in everyday activities of company.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
pay and Management
Easy to learn drafting based engineering job.
DESIGN ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Groveland, FLOctober 13, 2015
Engineering type job but more of a drafting focus. When designing you must also draw the plans that are being designed. This is very monotonous but easy. There are some chances to move around within the company.
Growing and adapting
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Elkridge, MDSeptember 8, 2015
The company is growing and changing to compete with the demands and competition now in the construction industry. Growing pains are happening .
Pros
PTO policy
Cons
Communication
Not stressful but not a very professional environment
Engineer I (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, TXDecember 4, 2014
Peri formwork systems was a good place to work in regards to minimal stress and family time.

There were limited advancement opportunities and they were lacking in a professional environment
great multi million dollar company awesome experiance and knowledge gained from the construction world through this company!!
carpenter assembler (Current Employee) –  Calumet Park, ILMay 1, 2014
i enjoy working here and learning new things evryday its never routine and there is always something new to experience and learn evryday, to perfect the art of carpentry. if it wasnt for the low pay this would be my ideal job.
Pros
tons of over time
Cons
low pay
Excelent supervisors and employees
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Elkridge, MDJuly 29, 2012
I worked in PERI as a Human Resources/Payroll Coordinator, good employer and excellent personel, caring co-workers and supervisors, helpful was a good experience doing my job i learn a lot about the product and other part of human resources.