Permanent General Assurance Corp. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Best company
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 5, 2018
Great company , decent pay , fun work place great benefits ! Best company I worked for so far I had to leave after I had a baby but would definitely go back
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Scripted calls
Disorganized, no leadership
IH2 (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 1, 2016
Higher than average starting pay, but not worth the headache. Too many new claims, archaic computer systems, and extremely unorganized. Expect to be reassigned 40-50 claims at a shot when someone leaves, which is quite often. These claims have gone to subro or litigation since most are 45+ days old with little to no work completed. Several DOI complaints are a daily occurrence and they are not handled timely. One manager here was excellent, however the rest of the locations office leaves much to be desired. Please consider your sanity and stress level before working here :(
Pros
Pay
Cons
Workload balance, lack of organization
Great Place to work
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 3, 2015
Great Place to Work, Awesome management! Great Incentives! Good Hours of operations, Fun enviornment

•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
LOVED this company I worked for and my co-workers too! :)
Claims Department (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 7, 2012
I loved this job as well! I loved the company, my manager, and the co-workers I worked with too! :) Management was very easy to get along with. They gave you enough space to where you didnt feel like they were "hoovering" over you. But, if you ever had a certain question, problem, or needed help with something- they were right there to help you! They gave you lots of "good jobs" and co-workers really seemed like "team members!" The hardest part of this job was dealing with the insured's and claimant's calling re: their recent accident. They weren't always "happy". ;)
Pros
great company, awesome management, fun co-workers; always showed "team-work"
Cons
receiving calls from insured's and claimant's calling re: a recent auto accident