PermiaCare

PermiaCare Employee Reviews

Great work environment
Been employed at PermiaCare for over 20 years. All employees are treated equally and with respect. Benefits and pay are good. CEO is awesome and such a caring individual! Great place to work!
Former Employee
One of the worst places i have worked. Mgmnt hasn't a clue how to run a business but they are quick to talk and make fun of the clients. Poor place...
Never a boring moment
Working with mental health clients is rewarding and mentally exhausting at the same time. However this company acts as a family unit, giving support when required. They grant ample amounts of PTO. Plus you have weekends and holidays off. I only left the company because I moved out of state.
Employs many tenured employees with 20+ years of service
I have been employed with PermiaCare for 25+ years, and consider management to be very supportive and fair, and the working environment pleasant. The benefits are excellent! The Center employs well over 300 staff members, with 25+ of those having more than 20 years of service. This year the company celebrated its 50-year anniversary.
Pros
Benefits - healthcare & retirement
Cons
Keeping up with state requirements
Opportunity to Help People and Advancement Opportunities
I started working at PermiaCare 5 1/2 years ago and have been promoted 3 times since then. I have had different bosses in each position and they have all been supportive, understanding, and encourage advancement. I started out assisting people in direct care and moved to an administration role recently. Both positions have been fulfilling because I have always wanted to work for an agency that helps others and PermiaCare does that. I enjoy my coworkers, the PTO and the health benefits PermiaCare offers.
Pros
Pto, Advancement Opportunities
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Great place to work! Very involved in the community. Great benefits!
I love my job and my co workers, some have become like family! . I Have been here many years, and honestly, like most jobs there are ups & downs, but if I didn't like working for this company I wouldn't have stayed this long!
Pros
Good benefit package and longterm employment
Cons
N/a
Watch out for management
I loved my job and my co-workers, but management was horrible. The management at the Midland clinic was not good the clinic manager did not know what she was doing and had an attitude. She was not understanding and had favorites which is weird.
Pros
Pto, insurance
Cons
management
Not a good place to work
PermiaCare has a lot of bullies in management positions. The clients are treated poorly by staff and upper management. They are constantly hiring and it’s because they bully people until they quit.
Slow paced office not many job advancement opportunities
The office I am working on is very slow paced. The pay is very low for the work done and can not support you comfortably in this area with the cost of living. Management in my office has really gone downhill since our former manager resigned.