Pernod Ricard USA

Pernod Ricard USA Employee Reviews

United States94 reviews

ricardbrandindustryproductculturerecommendcompanyopportunity

Fun environment

Hard work depending on your team and manager. But other teams like certain brand teams seem to have it easier. But learned alot through many Challenges.Weaternised culture.

High risk, low reward

I could type a book on this place but, the simplest way to put it is they sell this as the best place to work when in all reality it’s not. They offer a high risk work environment with a low reward. You start at 17.50 and you’re lucky to get a 40-70 cent raise a year.

Cons

Low compensation, high workload, very very hard to be promoted from within

Pernod Ricard USA insights

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

friendly people

this company accommodated me with a place to shower when I was homeless and provided me with local resources for help................... ...........

The Vice President of North America Manufacturing is not fit to be in that position

The Ft. Smith plant is being ran with an iron fist by somebody who lacks basic communication skills which has resulted in a bottling director and bottling manager along with 20 other of my co workers to leave within the last 12 months. I feel powerless and voiceless as i watch the company i love fall apart before my eyes. As long as The Vice President of North America Manufacturing can keep a lid on what she does and how she treats and acts towards her employees at the Ft. Smith plant nothing will change there except the people because more will continue to leave. If the stories of her yelling and making people cry on the production floor and in meetings as well as many other things stay below her all we can hope for is when France shuts the doors on that place they give us a package.

Pros

The employees stick together at work and outside of work

Cons

No training, No leadership, No chance of moving up from within the company, fear of being fired, fear of being yelled at

Terrible leadership

Poor management, poor coordination between departments, pay level is unfair, scheduling of jobs is hard on the employees instead of being efficient and productive. Maybe this place will be better in a few years, but as of now, would not recommend. 0 stars.

Pros

They make up for the sh*tty work environment by giving you free liqour a few times a year

Cons

No knowledgable supervisors or management to go to with issues.

Great benefits

loved and hated it. Direct boss was sold and gave me the automany I needed to do to execute my job successfully, except for the funding of new systems I was promised during interview process

Best job I ever had

It was a great company to work for. Had a lot of traveling and learning experience s. Loved it. Meet tons of people from all walks of life and countries.

Pros

Travel

Cons

The commute was had, an hour by car.

Actively seeking new opportunities

A drinks business leader with a convivial spirit. Global business with far reaching opportunities. Agile work environment, excellent portfolio of brands

Great Community Involvement

Great company to work for. Pernod-Ricard really cares about the community it is in, the employees, and quality product. All employees are excited to come to work and be fully engaged. Conviviality!

The culture of the company is great the a extensive product line. Working in the wine industry is exciting and as a global company there is room for advancement.

Safe and good company to work in

Was best great time with useful experience for future jobs. Working for Pernod Ricard means working for the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry – and having the opportunity to work with great people and great brands in diverse and challenging roles. Our success is the result of the passion and creativity of our people, our exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a shared commitment to our values of entrepreneurship, mutual trust, and a strong sense of ethics.

Pernod Ricard has a disconnect from the corporate culture and the culture that is created by local management. I had a management change and the new management style was not inline with the company culture. The new management was very micromanagement style, condescending and unsupportive.

Challenging and Fullfilling job

I have loved working at Pernod-Ricard. Every day has been different with new challenges. I would highly recommend this company to anyone thinking of applying here.

Two stars at best

Temporary employment with little to no chance for permanent hire. The pay is an insult considering the work that is expected of you. Temp employees hardly ever get a 40 week. And never know from one day to the next if they will be scheduled to work. Full time employees treat temporary employees like they are not worthy to work with them and are assigned the most menial duties. And jobs the full timers feel they are to good to do. Only the bare minimum of training is offered. If you want t to learn how to do a specific job you have to ask to be trained. Over all, itsa place to get a pay check until something better comes along.

Lack of clear direction & organization

It's very important to have a strong work ethic and previous job experience at Pernod Ricard. The company is facing major fiscal challenges and it's leadership is not suited to respond in the correct way.

A place very resistant to change and innovation

A job in the liquor industry sounds like fun but this place manages to take the fun part out and replace it with an old boys' club mentality, stubborn resistance to adapt to changes in the industry, constant reorgs at mid-manager level but no change on top to alleviate pressure from Wall Street and religious adherence to French and Australian employees who lack basic understanding of the US alcohol industry.

Nice work environment.

Nice work environment. Staff is very nice. They seem to treat full-time employees very well. I was only there a short time. It was a positive experience.

No comment is the best way to describe the culture at Pernod Ricard in Dallas. Never have been in such dysfunction with lack of connection. Everyone sits in their office.

Cons

Few job openings, various types of jobs, weekly pay, safety priority.

Productive, fast-paced work, sometimes slower paced. Continual standing required for most jobs. Excellent break rooms and bathrooms. Pay above minimum wage, no benefits. Part-time. Friendly management and workers, who want everyone to succeed at the assigned job. Safe, clean company.

Good

Good overall. the company has gone through a lot of changes in the recent past. As the company grows there are more newer and better ideas that are implemented across the board.

Work from home job

Work from home job, many conference calls and lots of travel, cover three states with travel to company headquarters and division headquarters, good company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pernod Ricard USA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss