Perrigo Employee Reviews

Positive Work enviroment
DISTIRBUTION SPECIALIST - AUDITOR (Current Employee) –  Duncan, SCMay 16, 2018
Perrigo does like to promote from within. I started at an entry level position and moved my way up to an auditor position. They offer great prescription plan.
communication
Set-up Technician (Former Employee) –  Allegan, MI 49010April 11, 2018
It was ok to work here but like any place there are pros and cons but all in all not a bad place. They take pretty good care of you. great benefits .
It’s the people
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Covington, OHMarch 20, 2018
The people on the floor are horrible. Not one would I actually want to speak to outside of work. If you challenge their way of doing business in any way you will be lied on, cheated, backstabbed, and attacked. What is funny is they do it to each other as much as they do to any new hire. It’s a toxic environment. It is supposed to be a part of a larger company but the management treat it as if it’s their own little shop of horror. Though I liked my managers they are unable to help you. If they put their necks out on the line for you the people on the floor turn on them. Seen it happen and corporate had to bring in attorneys to depose everyone.
Pros
Great work
Cons
Horrible people, back stabbing, false accusations to get you fired, high school all over again but with adults
Great first job
Lab Technician I (Former Employee) –  Allegan, MIMarch 19, 2018
This was a great first job to get industry experience. The training program is very extensive, and they provide all work required needs, including shoes. The lab dress code was casual, as long as it met the safety requirements. They do tend to hire more contract workers, and as such you miss out on the benefits package. Once you have been with the company for awhile there is a chance to be hired on full time. The lab was well staffed and supplied. Entry level positions are primarily filled for 2nd, 3rd, or weekend shifts. However, the schedule is very fair. You work 4-10 hour days, and overtime is paid and encouraged. The only real job advancement opportunities are for a different shift, or to get out of the lab. The work is constant and self motivated. You choose which projects you want to work on per night, with the input of the supervisor to guide you with priorities and skill requirements. You can request time off, you just don't get paid for the hours that you didn't work.
Pros
Great place to gain experience
Cons
Located in the middle of nowhere
Company much more concerned with appearance
Former Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Georgia Center, VTMarch 14, 2018
Company much more concernced with how they appear, than how they actually are doing things.... so management heavy, but they did not honestly kbow much. Buried their noses in endless meetings and spreadsheets with no real workproduct, training, results....lots of patting themselves on backs.
Cons
Poor, detached management....
Is Ok
Senior (Current Employee) –  Allegan, MIFebruary 19, 2018
Perrigo is OK place to work. As with any job there are pros and cons. The management is only mediocre and the culture is on a need to know basis. It has been good for me, but currently looking for other opportunities.
Cut Throat
Untitled (Current Employee) –  Allegan, MIFebruary 17, 2018
Apathetic management and no recognition for hard work and years of service. Management and co workers lie. The pay and benefit are very good. Company store credit is also very nice.
Id Go Back
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIFebruary 12, 2018
Very clean, employees were friendly, easy job, lots of room for advancement, lots of chances to learn new things, helpful people, little to no stress.
Pros
Long breaks, good benefits, discounts
Cons
n/a
Liquid Mix Specialist (Former Employee) –  Allegan, MIFebruary 8, 2018
Working in production, it was a great place to work overall. Training was thorough, benefit packages were great, and pay was above par. Management was decent, fair, and let people do their jobs. The people to work with were great.
Pros
Benefits / pay
Great company
Bid Level 9 Troubleshooter (Current Employee) –  Allegan, MIFebruary 7, 2018
Great company to work for. Treat you pretty good. i would recommend that anybody that works in manufacturing should work for perrigo. Great company to work for to take care your family.
tablet manufacturing specialist
Tablet Manufacturing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Allegan, MIFebruary 6, 2018
My job at perrigo was a physically demanding job, i worked a lot with my co-workers that were also your friends. The management there was good for the most part, a lot of different managers over 15 years but we got thru it.
Pros
Good Benefits, good pay, good chance for advancement
Cons
This job was physical, it also could be loud, could be dirty due to colors, powders, and mixes, and possibly dust.
Great Factory Job
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Allegan, MIFebruary 6, 2018
Perrigo is a fantastic place to work and has many sorts of characters that work there. For the most part, everyone is friendly and helpful to you and I have considered going back to work there.
Overall good place to work, currently
Specialist, Tablet Compression (Current Employee) –  Allegan, MIJanuary 31, 2018
I have grown up at Perrigo. I started there when I was 19 years old and been there 13 years now. The pay is great, the vacation is great, but recently moral is down. We are going through some rough times and it is felt on the floor. My hope is that as we come out of this struggle that the morale picks back up, because it is a great place to work.
I work in tablet manufacturing,the work, physically, is easy. Although, many new employees struggle with paperwork errors. There are many entries that we have to make and since we are FDA governed, the processes can be redundant ad boring.
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Cranbury, NJJanuary 29, 2018
A corporation which instilled job loyalty for employee and employer. Excellent working environment. Management made sure all employees were treated fairly and recognized work capabilities with monetary raises.
Retaliation, Inconsistent
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAJanuary 24, 2018
Some management shows favoritism and retaliation.
Inconsistent with procedures, reviews, policy
Does not keep confidential items, confidential

DO NOT WORK FOR PERRIGO - CHARLOTTESVILLE
The benefits out way the high school mentality
Line Lead (Former Employee) –  Allegan, MIJanuary 18, 2018
Great pay , with lots of different job opportunities. But some areas are very drama filled with backstabbing and rumor milling. Can be a very great place to better youself, if you can manage to not get sucked into soap opera!
good pay good benefits
blender operator (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 18, 2018
had good pay , good benefits good 401 k opportunities to work overtime job was in a conveient location most co workers were good to work with made a few friends
Relaxed but non-collaborative environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 16, 2018
Great team and great manager. Just not a lot of growth opportunities. Departments operated in silos, and not much collaboration. There were trust issues between people and departments.
Pros
Bringing your dog or cat into the office every Friday
Great
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Allegan, MIDecember 31, 2017
I liked it a lot. Driving the fork lift was right up my alley. I liked the line of work. Fast paced and fun. Worked a lot of hours as well. Yeah i liked it
Stressfull, management
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIDecember 27, 2017
Managment plays favortizem, worked almost every weekend with little time off and required to run 2 to 3 machines a shift and expected to keep up with them when they were fast paced and wasn't supposed to leave the rooms period.
Pros
Good bennifits for family, pay was good, the perrigo store for my children's over the counter medication
Cons
managment, no communication half the time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Perrigo. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

2.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.