Perrigo Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive but childish
Line Leader (Current Employee) –  Allegan, MIAugust 9, 2018
It feels a lot like high school. They pay well and the benefits are great but certain plants are hard to work in because of the people that are employed there.
It was fun.
Warehouse Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 7, 2018
I enjoyed working there. The people were great and I learned a lot. I was able to learn new skills that I utilize on a daily basis in my current employment.
Uncertainty is difficult and stressful
Manager (Former Employee) –  Allegan, MIAugust 2, 2018
Leadership needs to improve. Fairness and equality is nearly non-existent - truley a popularity contest toget anywhere. Pay is very inconsistent, the popular get the good raises
perrigo
Production (Former Employee) –  allegan michJuly 31, 2018
it is a very good place to work and it is very rewarding to me because i learned how to change machines over and show other people how to do it and the people were nice
Stressful long hours
Instrument Technician (Current Employee) –  Georgia, VTJuly 24, 2018
Long 12 hour shifts that alternate from week to week. Night shift is a grueling shift to endure for any length of time. The facility is clean and well lit. The employees are easy to work with. The management is lacking. Communication plant wide is very lacking especially when it comes to getting night shift information. The environment can be difficult at certain times of the year but the company does a pretty good job at providing places to cool down and during the hot months, re hydration stations for employees. Overall a decent place to work if it wasn't for the 12 hour shift. Work/Life balance is poor for the night 12 hour shift and bearable for the 12 hour day shift.
Pros
Paid lunch, good benifits
Cons
pay is the only good thing about the place
Perrigo Receiving Specialist (Former Employee) –  Allegan, MIJuly 23, 2018
pay is good, but the moral of the place sucks. everyone is worried about what everyone else is doing. certain people get away with harassment because they are so far up a supervisors butt. the place will give you anxiety.
Pros
pay
Cons
treatment
Fast pace, busy
Packaging Specialist (Former Employee) –  Allegan, MIJuly 14, 2018
Perrigo was a good company to work for. They always had overtime if needed and the work was very easy to learn. The workplace culture wasn't the best but if you keep your head down and do your job you would be fine.
Pros
High pay, Paid vacation
Cons
short breaks, stressfull enviroment
Enjoyed my 20 yrs
Line worker (Former Employee) –  Allegan, MIJuly 12, 2018
I had to dump bottles and put them on the belt by hand, had to put the labels on by hand. Pack the product in boxes to be shipped to the customer. There was a machine to put the address on the box to be shipped. Put on a wooden pallet to be shipped to the warehouse. Worked in the office at Security filing and answering the phones.
It was fun getting to know new people
SALES COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Allegan, MIJuly 12, 2018
Work was very stressful they through me in the fire without much training. To be honest I was overwhelmed every day coming in with 200 emails I had to answer plus other people asking you to do errands in worksheet.
Pros
Free lunches. Great pay
Cons
Long hours. Hard to find supervisor for help
Good pay, good benefits
Line Leader (Current Employee) –  Allegan, MIJune 29, 2018
Perrigo is a strong company with a great financial future. It prides itself on its diversity and smart business practices. It offers many different opportunities for employment. It was a great place to develop ones talents and opportunity for advancement.
Pros
Pay and decent benefits along with possible tuition embursement
Great Benefits
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Allegan, MIJune 26, 2018
Perrigo offers a very competitive insurance plan at an affordable rate. Company store allowance that can be used to purchase employee discounted items.
The warehouse is environmentally controlled year round
Inventory Auditor (Current Employee) –  Duncan, SCJune 26, 2018
Not a hard job. Just need to be able to pay attention to detail. A lot of counting and the forklifts are fairly new. The warehouse is very largeand things get fixed shortly after they are reported.
Pros
Paid breaks
Cons
Breaks are 20 minutes
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJune 11, 2018
Company moved to New Jersey. Great at OTC innovation. Perrigo is a great company for flexible work environment. Good pay and a company in trasition.
Great place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIJune 11, 2018
I enjoyed my supervisor position at Perrigo. It was drama free and we'll kept. Raises never stop no matter how long you work there. Benefits we're fantastic. Starting out pay is excellent.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Uniforms
Productive and interesting place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Allegan, MIJune 10, 2018
Perrigo is a place where you can make a career for yourself. People are helpful and will show you the correct way of doing a job. Safety is a number one priority.
Pros
Steady work with no mandatory lay offs.
Cons
No real concerns.
Great overall
Corporate Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Allegan, MIJune 10, 2018
Great pay and benefits. Employees are treated very well. Too many decisions are made in a vacuum. More input from employees and different functional areas is needed. Some managers are fearful of their own futures and let that impede their work.
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Cons
Lack of defined career path
Perrigo is an ok place to work.
Operations Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Covington, OHJune 7, 2018
Coming in to a good bunch of fellow employee's who care about the product they produce. It makes a 12 hr day go much faster and easier to when you can count on them to get the job done.
Pros
excelent health care
Cons
12 hr shifts
Management yes, Colleges no
Area Trainer (Former Employee) –  Allegan, MIMay 30, 2018
I liked the management, the engineers, supervision, pretty much everyone, except the people who worked with me. I worked in a couple of different areas, and buildings. It just depended on who of your crew you knew really well. Sometimes you got crewed to a line where the lead didn't like you so your day would suck. Other times it was like everything flowed really well.
Pros
Company Store is a major help to any family.
Cons
Allegan is very far away from where I live.
Good place to work, Fast paced
HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIMay 24, 2018
Perrigo is a good place to work. In Admin, it's a pretty lean organization, so there's plenty of work to do and the pace is quite fast. They love to help pay for education, and promote from within in most areas.
Positive Work enviroment
DISTIRBUTION SPECIALIST - AUDITOR (Current Employee) –  Duncan, SCMay 16, 2018
Perrigo does like to promote from within. I started at an entry level position and moved my way up to an auditor position. They offer great prescription plan.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Perrigo. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss