Persante Health Care, Inc. Employee Reviews

Skip over and find well established company to work for
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Mt. Laurel, NJOctober 9, 2018
Please do not waste your time with this company. It is trash and about to get sued. No one with any dignity would accept being treated the way they treat patients and employees.
Pros
They will take offers off table when you least expect it
Cons
All I heard were patient complaints of unprofessionality
Great Place to work
PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJune 24, 2018
Fair Pay - great compensation package - fun co workers - CEO is a great guy. Option to work overtime and Saturday with half day off during week for compensation.
Pros
Fun Place to work
Learned a great deal
Manager of Revenue Cycle (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJMarch 18, 2018
Opportunity to learn about the DME Industry. Supportive leadership and many changes occurred while I was here. A wide variety of skill sets were needed to be successful in my role.
Decent pay for the work you perform
Sleep tech (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJFebruary 26, 2018
Not guaranteed your full time hours. They cancel you a lot and you are then forced to use your pto time to make up for it or go onto temporary unemployment. Management does not recognize anything you do, only when you are wrong. They put unessesary things onto your yearly evaluations so they don't have to give you raises.
Pros
Easy work can work overtime if you want
Cons
See review
total disregard for employees
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJ 08054February 14, 2018
Management treats the staff as if the are "sub-class" citizens. I worked with many intelligent, driven, dedicated employees that were repeatedly belittled and treated poorly by upper level managers
Persante Health
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJDecember 4, 2017
The organization is poorly ran on all levels and is en route to financial failure. Team morale is low and expectations are high. Management and human resources are unaware of how to better the culture and actually push the contributors to achieve organizational goals.
Lost the focus
Receptionist/Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJNovember 18, 2017
I believe that they lost their focus. They should care more for the patients and the employees instead of the numbers. Management consist of leaders that micro manage.
Pros
9 paid holidays
Cons
Only 30 min non paid lunch break. No other breaks
Stressful place to work
PCC (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJNovember 17, 2017
That place was such a stressful environment from poor management to bitter/childish co-workers. The job over the last 2 yrs has gone downhill quickly.
Pros
benefits (but not the best)
Cons
honestly everything about the place
Office Worker (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJNovember 6, 2017
Persante is the leading provider of sleep in South Jersey and seems to be growing at a fast pace. Managers are kind and helpful, the new corporate office is a nice place to work.
Pros
new buildling, good managers, nice co-workers
Cons
difficult customers, quick changes
stressful more than normal
Registered Polysomnography Technologist (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJOctober 18, 2017
bad job culture feeling. Lack of shifts. Cancelled shifts constantly. No motivation from the management. No opportunity for growth. They had very bad communication with employees. Constantly reprimands and lack of teaching employees.
Pros
Cons
see above - the review
Productive workplace
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTAugust 28, 2017
I would rate this company as 3 stars. Company is very dedicated to exceeding patients expectations. Employees seemed to be comfortable with criteria that is set by the upper management.
Stressful Environment, with a High turnover rate
Medical Records (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJAugust 6, 2017
The company is always understaffed because of the high turnover rate, forcing employees to be overworked. Management is awful, a majority of them do not know what they are doing which causes havoc in the office. In the end all they care about are the numbers, not the people.
Pros
Good for entry level experience if you can handle the stress
Cons
You are basically a robot
Persante has potential
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJuly 19, 2017
They have potential to grow and become a solid company however there is a lot of turnover and declining enthusiasm. Changes have made the company lose traction on their growth.
Doesn't recommend
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJune 10, 2017
I worked at Persante Healthcare full-time for three years. The company was once an organization who treated their employees with respect and equality which made employees loves their job. The establishment is now ran by a new CEO who is consumed by greed.
Pros
Provided morning coffee for employees.
Cons
Workload is unrealistic, no room for growth, lack of communication from management, income inequality.
stable job good pay
Polysomnographic Technician (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJMay 17, 2017
set up lab for pts. preformed PSG and intervention if necessary . Cleaned lab.
Main complain is that they dont tell you the lab you are scheduled at until the night of. Have to call in and wait for your name to be called.
Hardest part was faulty equipment and pt emergencies.
Pros
easy, good pay, job security
Cons
calling in, distance to labs
horrible place to work
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJMarch 20, 2017
not a secure place to work, company not stable. Company fires employees every other month. Work load is not consistant and the company shows no concern.
I was unhappy here
Sleep Technician (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJJanuary 18, 2017
It comes down to management. Treated like work horses, expect more work to be done but nothing to show for it. It was good for me at the time but I am happy and fortunate to of been able to move forward from this company.
nice atmosphere
Office (Current Employee) –  Mt. Laurel, NJSeptember 25, 2016
I wish the pay was a little bit better, but the people here have been much friendlier than many other places I've worked. I love my coworkers, its a nice environment. Managers are busy, but they have always been nice to me when I've spoken with them. My boss is very supportive when I've needed time off, so that has helped me in times with my family. I hope to continue working here for the future. The benefits cost did decrease this year, but they are still a little expensive in compared to the pay. Overtime has been available sometimes which has helped.
Pros
nice people
Cons
pay, benefits
office (Current Employee) –  Mt. Laurel, NJSeptember 25, 2016
I have been working here for over year and have been very happy. I have been learning more every day about the health care industry and the need for sleep care services. The managers have been friendly to me and have started to create new employee friendly activities. I don't agree with the negative reviews I've seen on here - I am excited to continue my career with Persante. The company is moving into a new building in two months and I can't wait!
Pros
Friendly co-workers and managers
Cons
frustrating days when the phones are non stop
Professional work environment
RPSGT (Current Employee) –  Mt. Laurel, NJSeptember 2, 2016
A Large Company and great co-workers. Very professionalally ran. High standard for patient care.
A place to learn much about it dusty standards. The CEO does communicate with phone conferences.
Pros
Give patients new mask to take home free
Cons
Traveling from lab to lab daily.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Persante Health Care, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.4InHerSight Score

1.2Personal Development

1.5Career Opportunities

1.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight