Persona Signs Employee Reviews

fun but challenging
Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  Persona signsAugust 6, 2019
fun but challenging I don't do surveys just to appease others so the 150 character minimum required to continue is what I am trying to accomplish. Its a good place to work, but not great.
Great Workmates, High Stress, Low Payout
Part Time (Current Employee) –  Madison, SDApril 23, 2019
The most enjoyable part of working at Persona was definitely the non-management personnel. Interacting and co-operating with the other workers was really a good experience. It takes a special kind of person to cope with the high-stress low-payout of this job, I imagine it is a wrong fit for most, if not all, would-be employees. In my time working for the company I have only had one respectful and helpful manager, as most are aloof and don't care much about the plant's workers and their concerns. In fact many of the managers that I interacted with seemed to have a thinly-veiled contempt for the people that worked under them. Depending on the position in the plant you worked, it was likely that you were on your feet for 99% of the day. I really would only recommend this place to masochists or someone who's a really good Union organizer and could fight management for the underpaid and overworked workers.
Pros
Flexible scheduling, Great Workmates
Cons
Unsafe building, dusty/dirty working conditions, unresponsive management, low wages, high stress, less-than adequate training, godawful parking, certain equipment neccesary to work at the plant was not provided, management did not relay information well.
Great place to build confidence
Sales Expediter (Former Employee) –  Watertown, SDMarch 14, 2019
This was a great place to work, the mistake I made was I couldn't quit working after 5 pm and eventually burned out. Commission helps the pay, but over all it was a great company. Management was about here and very good at giving constructive criticism and also great about letting you know you were doing a great job.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Insurance, pay
Na
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Watertown, SDFebruary 19, 2019
This company is very insecure. Don't work here. They can do anything with you they want to. But don't even pay you a good compensation except the staff is good. but they have a hire fire policy.
Signs
PROJECT ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Watertown, SDAugust 9, 2018
Large company that pays well for the area. Benefits are good. Training for the position was extensive and ongoing. The work space was crowded and noisy.
Do not recommend
Engineering Manager (Former Employee) –  Watertown, SDJanuary 15, 2018
High stress, cut-throat culture. I do not recommend this place to my enemies.
There is much talk about work and life balance but the reality is that there is not.
if this is engineering
Internship (Former Employee) –  Watertown, SDSeptember 13, 2017
you know its bad when you dont get proper training and people talk behind your back, if your going to be n intern or engineer i would stay clear of this place
Pros
Cons
no air conditioning in office
Amazing growth and great co-workers
Order Entry Analyst (Current Employee) –  Watertown, SDAugust 8, 2016
Persona is fast growing company with longevity as well.
Definitely keeps you busy and you are always learning something new and growing within the company.
Management is very hands on and co-workers are great.
They are a very fast paced company and it is very rewarding to work with them.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
stress levels