Personify Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great folks to work with.
Front End Developer/ UI-Designer (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAAugust 8, 2018
Except a few individuals, most people around are super great. The Dev team is very strong and knowledgeable. They can make miracles happen if only they had the right time allocated and the requirements were better planed.
Overall, this is probably the best company I have worked with. I am grateful for the professional development I am getting in here.
The products Personify makes are outstanding and top of the line.
Pros
Yeah some snacks and coffee
Cons
Too many meetings...
Great Environment
Talent Management Intern (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 4, 2018
Encouraging family environment. Great core values. Strong team players, Great resources and benefits. They truly care for their employees. The facility is beautiful and a wonderful place to work.
Pros
Great environment, great people
Poor Work Enviroment
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 23, 2018
Management lacks the skills to lead. Leadership is never around and are unapproachable. Employees are scared of losing their jobs. Benefits are not great and they are too expensive. This company will make you feel like a failure everyday. If you want to hate yourself everyday this is the place to be.
This place is ridiculous
Web Designer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 5, 2018
They make you take an assesment exam just to get an interview. Being in my 40's I'm pretty sure I do not care when a train left a station traveling at 100mph and when it would arrive to its destination.

Sad they are willing to put people through this kind of scrutiny just to pay them a low ball salary.
Pros
Non
Cons
All in my notes
Really hard place to work after acquisition
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILOctober 4, 2017
Personify was acquired by a venture capital firm shortly after I started and this was majorly disruptive. We lost most of our development staff and it was impossible to keep projects moving. I have discovered that the office that I worked at has now been closed.
Cons
Poor benefits
Looks can be deceiving.
SDET (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 4, 2017
WFH policy which seems to be frowned upon when used too often.
Weekly company meetings are sales team centric.
Very expensive insurance plans.
High employee turn over.
Company is owned by VC group.
Very cliquey company environment.
Upper Mgmt seems distant and unapproachable.
Pros
Nice offices, Free coffee and catered lunches
Cons
Healthcare, lack of technical talent due to high turn over rate
Time of Transition
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 9, 2016
Personify is in another era of transition, which is about the third one it's had in so many years. This is the second transition period I've experienced in the time I have been at the organization.

The challenge for my position is that I have been stripped of some of the major abilities I need to have in order to do my job effectively, and now find myself having to jump through hoops that provide zero value to clients, in order to ensure that I can make my year end bonus.

My particular manager is awesome, and the VP of my department is awesome, and even really like our COO and CEO when I have the opportunity to interact with them.

The coworkers really can't be beat. Best part of the job is feeling like you're going in every day to hang out with your friends, which is nice.
Pros
telecommuting flexibility
Competitive Recruiting Firm
Talent Management Executive (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 6, 2015
Good Firm to work for with alot of activities for employees to get involved. Team environment and built for everyone to make it.
Productive and Fun workplace
Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 5, 2015
Great company with a fun and supportive management. Excellent workplace culture, highly motivating team members. Challenging and Innovative, becoming a top leader in outsource consulting and recruiting.
Quiet and open
Sales Operations Administrator (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VADecember 6, 2013
Personify is a good place to work it, small enough to know everyone but large enough to have new opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Personify. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

3.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight