Personnel Resources Employee Reviews

A decent place to earn some form of income while you still search
Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALJune 26, 2019
The compensation isn't the greatest. However, the communication and professionalism from the PR employees have been nothing but constant and great from the beginning. You are paid weekly while sent to your site which is nice.
Productive and professional work environment
Laborer Worker (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALJune 5, 2019
A typical day at work is productive, competitive, fun and conductive. Most enjoyable part is collaborating and team building with others. Hardest part of the job is not being guaranteed full time hours each week or not being promoted.
Awesome Group of people and employees who work in the Place also they are pretty good about helping people find Jobs and they are pretty decent Jobs
Warehouse Worker (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALMay 29, 2019
Very descent Jobs that you are put on and also you will always work when there is work available but the killer is when there is no work then you have to wait again
I really enjoyed my work with this company.
Label Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALApril 21, 2019
I only worked for about for a couple of months but, in this short period I actually learned so much in Operating. Machinery at the Worksite I was assigned to which gave me the experience in another field. For this I am very grateful so, Thank you Personnel Resources for the opportunity !!!
Pros
Experience in different Fields
Temp service
Optometric Technician (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALMarch 29, 2019
Personnel Resources gave me a job opportunity to work for a local eye clinic ( Denney Vision ). Being a temp at this office seemingly takes your voice away. This company makes the rules as they go. There was favoritism among supervisors and "certain" employees specifically employees employed over 10yrs. Me being a temp, i felt powerless to speak on gossip and lies told against me. Things were said to create petty issues in order to create fault. While "certain" employees could sit and hold personal conversations without repermantion, I was pulled in the office and told not to socialize morally with fellow co- workers. The conversation would be about baking cakes, away from the eargate of patients. In fact there would be an empty lobby before we'd conversate which meant were caught up enough to check on each other, which led to breif and friendly conversation. We were told to never sit down, basically the only dept in the clinic who couldn't sit when we were caught up. The excuse was "patients" were complaining about us sitting and talking about cake when in fact this was observed by the privaledged employee who found fault in us talking all together and told mgmt. This sort of thing happened regularly, extremely nic picky. I didn't complain because I liked the job aspect, the hrs were perfect, but the pay sucked. I thought there would be better days. Because I didn't believe this overly strict work environment would continue. I was wrong. It got worse. I was disrespected by other co-workers, and when brought to mgmt there was a cop out excuse for their disrespect I was basically  more... told to take it or they'll reassign me. I did a good job, never called out, and came to work on time. After all was said I was told to be reassigned. I asked why? What happened? They wouldn't state the reason. They didn't have one. Personnel Resources has yet to reassign me. I feel screwed because even though I'm in good standing, This left a stain on my good work ethic and job reference. And if this company supports this, I'm nervous about not only referencing them, but referring them. At this point I don't trust they'd listen to complaints because they're in this together. Which is why I was careful about what I said in my exit paperwork for reassignment. I still need a referral or another job opportunity.  less
Pros
Hrs and hr lunches
Cons
Low pay and hostile workplace.
Dont pay enough money.
Stack off (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALMarch 26, 2019
Don't pay enough money. Not many pay increases. Work environment is poor. No clean water. We have to bring our own water to work. Break room is in poor condition. Bathroom in poor condition. Spider webs everywhere.
temp agency
driver assistant/loader (Former Employee) –  Shakopee, MNMarch 5, 2019
My agent was great and kept me working on a daily phone call. asking if i could go on the truck or work at the mall to help build a store there as well and always helped me when i had any questions about payroll.
Pros
i could choose my own hours
Cons
no pay increase
Great place to work for!
BOOKKEEPER (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALJanuary 21, 2019
I enjoyed every minute of working at personal resources it was a great work place for me to grow and educate myself with better skills for the future.
Pros
Great team
Cons
This company is pretty good at finding you jobs ..
TEMPORARY EMPLOYEE (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALNovember 12, 2018
Although you can look for jobs on your own .. using Personnel Resources can be very helpful .. and time saving also . They do try to match with a job that’s fits your schedule
Fun
Caregiver for Elderly (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 29, 2018
I had so much fun working over there ,I had a great moment and I learnt a lot being in that environment.i will refer a friend anytime any day .good people with positive attitude
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Great place to work will always keep you work
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALAugust 31, 2018
Yea it's a temp agency but it's a great place to start many different opportunities many different people I will meet and many different trades I will pick up.
"Diverse, Engaging, Challenging"
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Racine, WIAugust 21, 2018
I have been working at Personnel Resources for more than 2 years. Working for this company has helped develop my professional business skills as well as my personal skills because of the constant challenge to raise the bar and strive for better.
Pros
Constant growth, change and upward momentum.
Cons
None that I can think of.
Absolutely Easy Application Process with a Quick Hire by a Large Company
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALJune 25, 2018
I went down and filled out an application on a Tuesday and went to an Interview the next day and started work with the Employer on the following Monday. Very Large company with lots of potential. PR staff was helpful and communicated the steps all the way through the process. I am very thankful for them as a hiring agency.
Pros
Quickly Staffed and a Great Company with Great Employees
Cons
None at this time.
Great place to work!!
Front Desk Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALJune 7, 2018
PR is such a great place to work with caring staff who help out in any way they can. I am so thankful to have found Personnel Resources, and would recommend it to anyone looking for a dependable job!
Great place to work!
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALJune 7, 2018
Wonderful people to work for! Everyone was very helpful and genuinely cared about me. I really enjoy working for Personnel Resources. I highly recommend using them as a employment agency.
Awesome Place and People!
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALJune 7, 2018
The people here are great to work with. They are so caring and are will to help you in anyway they can. The managers are very helpful and want you to do well in your job and grow within the company.
Enjoyed lots of new challenges in this role!
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Racine County, WIMay 22, 2018
Working with Personnel Resources has been challenging and rewarding. I enjoy the people I work with and feel that my ideas are valued and respected. My direct manager is easy to work with.
Pros
Good Pay / Opportunity
Cons
Can be stressful at times
Great Company!
General Laborer (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALApril 20, 2018
They helped me find a job that best fit my strength. The people that worked in the office were kind and helpful. They kept in contact with me even after I found job.
No 2 days are the same
On Site Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNApril 11, 2018
A typical day involves helping people find jobs, there is a deep satisfaction in helping others. Hardest part of the job would be finding quality workers at short notice.
Best staffing company EVER
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALApril 9, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with Personnel Resources. Although it is a staffing agency, they are very thorough. I interviewed with a recruiter and when a job became available that was a fit for me, I interviewed with the employer. PR took the time to explain everything to me and help me with finding a job. If I ever need a job again, I will definitely use them

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Personnel Resources. Our community is ready to answer.