Perspecta Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 363 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOMac Curtis, President and CEO63%approve of Mac Curtis, President and CEO's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryInformation Technology
- Headquarters15052 Conference Center D...
Salary estimated from 12.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Information Design & Documentation
Employees at Perspecta have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 72 questions about working at Perspecta. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Perspecta employees.
Insights from 244 Indeed users who have interviewed with Perspecta within the last 5 years.
Questions to determine my level of knowledge
The typical where do you see yourself in 5 years, talk about your previous work experiences in more details, what is your weakness, etc.
- Time management - Social skills - Reliable vehicle - Travel - Integrity
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Perspecta?Published on May 24, 2021