Pet Food Experts Inc Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 119 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Pet Food Experts (PFX) has been putting people first for over 80 years. As a fourth-generation, family-owned business, headquartered in Pawtucket RI, PFX has grown to be a leading distributor of pet food and supplies servicing over 5000 independent pet retail locations in 40 plus states nationwide. PFX is an award-winning, relationship-driven, service innovator delivering best-in-class customer experiences that create long-term success and sustainability for its partners and industry at large.
You’re seeing all 28 jobs at Pet Food Experts Inc because we can’t find any available jobs at Pet Food Experts Inc close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 443 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
I used to love working here, however recently the culture has gone corporate. Used to be more personable, but that has slowly faded away. They are the classic example of penny wise, pound foolish. That being said they are a very respected company in the pet food industry, and growing rapidly. From 1 New England warehouse when I started about 15 years ago to 6 warehouse across the country now. Pays their drivers well.
for me it was like family. Safety work place . management very friendly , I learned it a lot and enjoyed to work for this company. The most enjoyable part of the job was my work, and the environment.
I actually enjoyed it there learned a lot I drove a forklift and reachtruck after beginning on the docks stacking pallets. You will use a RF gun to put things away
There is no work life balance. Management is lazy. The hours are long 12 plus hour shifts for the first 3 days of the week then on Thursday and Friday barely can get any hours. HR lady is rude. And is very understaffed and cannot keep people for anything.
It was fun well it lasted, I worked there almost a year! Harley late , hardly missed days and if I did it was an emergency or I was sick. This job let so many people who messed up go back I never gotten in any type of trouble. I had too finish school and supposedly I didn’t put my two week in but I told my boss I had school if he could work with my schedule and never got an answer so I had to put school first. They let so many people go back after so many things they did wrong but never let me go back .
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 41 questions about working at Pet Food Experts Inc. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Pet Food Experts Inc employees.
Insights from 60 Indeed users who have interviewed with Pet Food Experts Inc within the last 5 years.
Availability Pallet jack and folklift
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Pet Food Experts Inc