Pet Supplies Plus
63Average

Pet Supplies Plus Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA5 reviews
Found 5 reviews matching the search with 8 related reviews.
Just read
The management sucks they changed the pay from $9 to $7.25, they are only flexible with high school students if you are not a hs student and are in college or just have another job then you will be constantly asked to fill in for people almost everyday, if you are a hard worker they will use that to every advantage while others are up front chatting. They have great goals for the store but they are not met bc of the management and staff
June 25, 2018
Thank you for reaching out. We’d like to connect you with the franchise owner in order to better understand your feedback. Can you please send an email to onlineservice@petsuppliesplus.com with your name and phone number?
Favorite Job by Far
Pet Supplies Plus was had the most welcoming environment for both the customer and the employee. Every shift I worked there, I had a blast. Everyone who is hired by this company seems to be the nicest and most caring people I've ever met, and I really do recommend that, if given the chance, you should definitely work there.
Pros
Safe and Welcoming Environment
Cons
Human Interaction is Necessary
February 25, 2019
Thank you for sharing this feedback and for providing our neighbors and their pets with great service. We appreciate the time you spent with us and wish you the best of luck in the future.
Dont work here
My job was super repetitive and boring the managers would slack off and force work upon the Green shirt employers. Overall the job its self was very pointless
Pros
Cons
all
June 5, 2018
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We’d like to connect you to the franchise owner in order to learn more about your experience. Can you please send an email to onlineservice@petsuppliesplus.com with your name and phone number?
Good salary
The salary was good. You started off at a pretty good rate and then if you did the online training you could boost it up even higher. The only problem came with management. I think that if you have the right employees at the location you work at it could be a great job. It's just the luck of the draw. They aren't very nice to you if you have any health problems you can kiss the job goodbye. Overall although it was good pay and not a bad or difficult job I found it to be extremely boring. I moved onto a roll in animal care that interests me more.
Pros
Good pay. Easy work.
Cons
Boring.
January 3, 2017
Thanks for taking the time out of your day to share this review. A store is only as good as its management, so we’d like to have you speak with the franchise owner in order for us to document and apply your feedback. Could you send an email to onlineservice@petsuppliesplus.com with your name and contact information so we can reach out?
Best job ever!
I absolutely LOVE my job here. I've been working since January and it is a blast! My favorite thing to to is research pet care and pass on my knowledge to others and that's exactly what I'm paid to do(plus I get to pet all the puppies that come in the door) I'm kinda worried that I've found my dream job at 17 years old. I feel like that's a problem, but any jjob i have after this will be horrible by comparison.
Pros
Free food after adoption events, flexible hours, friendly managment, friendly co-workers, petting puppies and furry critters, get and education on the job(SO MUCH INFO)
Cons
I can't think of any cons