PET VET ANIMAL HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

Doctor has his favorites
veterinary Technician (Former Employee) –  DallasMarch 27, 2019
The company was good but the doctor has his favorites. there are people there who are more worried about if your doing your job correctly and like to hover over your then actually doing their own jobs. Theres also workers there that don't do anything at all but never seem to actually be told anything about it.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
health care, slow paced, Lurkers.
I was very disappointed.
Receptionist duties (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 21, 2018
So I had never worked in a workspace like that before plus the job I went to interview originally wasn't the I got hired for but I didn't mind. I needed help with learning how everything worked I wasnt helpped it was stressful. Everyday was just hard. Dealing with impatient rude coworks and patients and paperwork that they didnt have organized and put into the system. They were laughing and joking around in the back when there was patients coming early or on time and they wait at least 15-20 minutes to even call them into the exam room. It was a very disappointing experience and not much help from the boss/doctor. I had high hopes for the job but they made me feel terrible and stressed so I dont recommend this job. There is a reason why they posts listings for different jobs almost every month take that into consideration.
Pros
Meeting alot of nice people
Cons
Rudeness from staff
Friendly work enviroment
Vet Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vestavia Hills, ALMay 28, 2018
I only worked part-time and they only allowed me to work on the weekends. Although the management and other staff were extremely friendly and happy to be there. It truly was a great job experience.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Not many breaks although walking the dogs was like a break sometimes
Great Place to work
Veterinary Technician (Current Employee) –  Harrisonville, MOJune 11, 2017
I love what we do , the doctor has taught me so much and we all work together as a team very well but I need more hours and more money for all the time and hard work I put in.
great place to work
Veterinarian Technician (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLNovember 18, 2013
some customers were rude but otherwise not a bad place. good atmosphere. friendly employees. could have been cleaner.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
working with not so lovely people