Petco Employee Review

Fun to work around animals; grossly insufficient hours and toxic work environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lacey, WAJune 7, 2019
I enjoyed some parts of Petco. It's a joy to see so many animals every day at work. However, i found that i never got to do much besides run the cash register;no raises i'm aware of(after more than a year),and i lost my job because of an apparent vendetta the store manager had against me which led him to scapegoat me for customer complaints,none of which could be attributed to me.

Other Petco Employee Reviews

Reasonable starting point for Internships.
stocker (Former Employee) –  Eldersburg, MDJuly 20, 2019
A typical work day is walk in find the manager and an employee usually worked with me stocking shelves until the end of the work day. It was rather calm and relaxed.
Fun Workplace
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Glen Cove, NYJuly 20, 2019
Fast Paced, fun environment that helped me learn a lot about customer service, as well as learning about pet care needs. I was given a lot of responsibility that also made me grow as a person.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Petco. Our community is ready to answer.

41.3K
31.1K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Petco.

Powered by Comparably