Peter Piper Pizza Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fun Work, Bad Management
Busser/Food Runner (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 17, 2018
Very fun and energetic workplace. Managers are rude and very stubborn at times. Overall a good place for teens to work, if they do not mind being underpaid for hard work.
Its ok
Dining Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  Edinburg, TXApril 16, 2018
The work as a DRA is tiring. There are some managers that understand it can wear you out but theres other managers that dont care if you are tired. They dont like to see you standing. Unless they really like you. There's managers that abuse their power and sometimes talk down to the employees. That needs to stop. The team leaders also talk down to us employees. They can be eating and talking all they want but when we get tired they dont like it.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
No fun
it was to much
Youth Care Worker (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TX 78521April 9, 2018
i liked my job but it was to much for what they pay it was not ah fair job put i had to find another job so get out of there dont get me wrong i liked it but we would do alot for what theey pay for
fun place.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Avondale, AZApril 4, 2018
Working at Peter Piper Pizza being on High school its great, but if you want to get paid really good it is not an option. Overall its a fun place to work at.
It was awesome
Food preparation and game room leader (Former Employee) –  Leon Valley, TXMarch 30, 2018
I liked working here the employees were great the management was great and it was just fun. As long as you dont get involved with the high school drama youll be find
fun place to work
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 27, 2018
Peter Piper Pizza has flexable hours,good managers,
fast paced work place,clean and has good people as coworkers. They are understanding,the food is GREAT.
Not what I expected
Dough Maker (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 26, 2018
Poor management. No warnings for scheduled shifts. I don't mind helping at other stations but it became an expectation and the workload just gets bigger and bigger.
Fast paced without times not the best management support
Team Leader/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 21, 2018
Expect to be on your feet from the moment you clock in until you leave, even when working over 10 hours in one day, your lunch break is not guaranteed. Coworkers are fun to be around for the most part, and everyone gives each other a hand. Not only do you make friends but they slowly become a second family. Management could be better but its not terrible. You have to be a quick thinker as you will encounter customer complaints/issues and you must solve in a fair manner. If you work hard enough, promotional opportunities will be easy to obtain but manager positions aren't always available so you might be stuck as Red Hat or Team Leader for quite a while.
Pros
Discounted Food, Fun environment
Cons
Breaks are not guaranteed, Pay is low for amount of work you have to do
A cool environment to work in when not hectic.
Party Hostess/Cashier (Current Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXMarch 21, 2018
I love being a party hostess it’s the most easiest position to have. I enjoy working during the day it’s not so busy. It’s really laid back during buffet hours.
great family atmoshere
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  Prescott, AZMarch 6, 2018
Its pretty routine. as a manager i would go in set up the jobs board and then supervise my crew. while attending to guests.
I learned a great deal of paitience. And that work can be fun.
The managment is mostly understanding but not consistant.
The hardest part is when crew calls in on a busy night. It can get stressfull but usually goes smooth.
The most enjoyable thing is the family atmosphere. We all help each other out and genuinly care about one another. We are not just numbers
Pros
free food and tokens
Cons
no benifits or room for growth
Flexible hours and fun to work at!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Rio Grande City, TXFebruary 28, 2018
Working at Peter Piper Pizza was such an amazing experience for me! I loved interacting with customers as they would walk in, making them happy always bought a smile to my face! The employees I worked with were also very helpful in the beginning. They helped me throughout the whole process and continued to do so as the months went by. We were more like a family and the managers were awesome with us! They were never obligated to reward us with anything but they would do so when they had the chance! They made sure we were always doing good and were always there for us when we needed help. While working at Peter Piper, I was also attending school. My thoughts were that it was going to be extremely hard to do both with such a busy schedule but my general manager made sure I always had a schedule that worked best for me. Nothing but the best experience!
production
General Manager/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Ahwatukee, AZFebruary 28, 2018
review of the production of dough
scheduling
inventory
the hardest part was dealing with senior management
most the enjoyable part of my job was the birthday parties
Pros
great team
Cons
senior management
fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Yuma County, AZFebruary 20, 2018
great food an awesome environment to work in. You see many faces on a daily basis and it is a fast paced environment so time will fly when your working.
my life at work
Bus Boy / Oven (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXFebruary 20, 2018
A typical day for me is I go to work do what I need to do to get ready for the rushes, throw in wings, get trays for the pizzas the usual stuff i do when i first clock in. The management is ok it could be better in my opinion but i enjoy working with everyone there no matter how the management is.
Peter Piper Pizza Review
Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 20, 2018
Working at Peter Piper Pizza was a good experience. One negative thing to say about working at Peter piper Pizza is the working hours. As part of management you work over 60 hours a week.
You do it all
Crew Member, Training Professional (Former Employee) –  Buckeye, AZFebruary 16, 2018
Being cross trained is the best option, don't go into this job saying you want to do one thing. They need people who will be constantly willing to fill the spot needed.
Pros
Lots of options for working
Cons
Uniforms are strict
Good job culture, terrible management
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Buckeye, AZFebruary 15, 2018
Working at Peter Piper has provided me with great experience dealing with customers, other managers, and team members. It has become very stressful and requires too much of my time, as I am a fulltime student.
Pros
Free lunch, overtime pay
Cons
Work too much
Fun place to work at
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Weslaco, TX 78596February 13, 2018
Although, its a little stressful, I really enjoyed working at Peter Piper Pizza. The coworkers were great, great management team as well that care for the employees and customers.
Pros
Great management
Good Starting Job
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 13, 2018
I have many years in the business. Peter Piper is ok. They don't pay fairly for what they ask you to do. Some of the senior managers are not very smart and can be very rude. Corporate staff is a mess. Not the most organized company. But if your new to management this is a decent start.
Decent at best
Busser/Server (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXFebruary 12, 2018
Throw in with very minimal training if you have any problems theyll tell you to check on the computer for the answer so not very helpful with new people
Pros
Sometimes free pizza
Cons
Rare breaks, low pay, bad training