Peter Piper Pizza Employee Reviews

Fun workplace including management
Gameroom Attendant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 19, 2019
Most employees are teens and young adults, at the time myself included. The work was mostly physical such as fixing games and cleaning but had plenty of idle time. Would recommend as a first job/ last resort. Management is usually very fun and supportive.
Pros
Free food at times, food discounts, quarterly raises per performance
Cons
short breaks, low wages
Peter Piper Pizza
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Casa Grande, AZMarch 9, 2019
It was a horrible first job experience and the management was absolutely terrible and unprofessional. I will never recommend for anyone to work there ever.
Pros
Team Bonding
Cons
Rumors, arguments, cussing
At such a young age I was living on my own and needed the financial benefits.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXMarch 4, 2019
I was a senior in highschool dealing with legal matters at the time. A day at work felt very repetetive, but i enjoyed the laughs and smiles the children gave. I learned how to handle money correctly, prepare meals, organize party celebrations and no matter my personal issues I proved to my manager how dedicated I am to my priorities. At this job, it is an open kitchen enviroment, allowing the customers to know that us employees work very hard to assure your meal is out at the right time. I admired the structure of never having to stop working. The hardest part was choosing between Higshcool and my job. Even though i left, I would love to make one last swirl ice cream cone, that was my favorite.
Fun work place
Premier Cashier (Current Employee) –  Eagle Pass, TXFebruary 26, 2019
Great work environment team leaders and managers friendly as i am a cashier i smile and try to make others smile in return. making sure the orders are correct by repeating the order, and such
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
No Benefits
Good job for high schoolers
Manager (Current Employee) –  ArizonaFebruary 25, 2019
I started this job when i was still in high school. I believe that it is a great place if you're just starting out in the work force. An easy job for someone starting.
Pros
discounts
Cons
no breaks no advancement
Fun place to work
Game Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 23, 2019
Good place to work on communication skills with people. Learn to work in a fast paced environment. Help make the customers visit a fun and safe experience.
Pros
Provided lunch on breaks.
Cons
Prize selection
Fun workplace
Hostess (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 17, 2019
I used to host birthday parties at Peter piper pizza. But I was also crossed trained. If a certain spot was short . I would gladly help where its needed
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short breaks
Very fun place to work at and good first job.
General Crew, Food Prep, Hostess (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 17, 2019
Working here has been great because of how kind everyone is and how the company is managed. Very good trainers, and very positive fun people who made me want to go to work.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
short breaks, stressful at times
Awesome place to work but new management sucks
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZFebruary 6, 2019
When i first started working here we had one of the best General managers in the state, the team we had was one of the best out of all the store, she left after 17 years and the job was given to another woman who wasn't as well trained as the old one we have, soon we noticed that things would not be the same. In the first few months of the new General manager working there, I barely saw her working her shifts, she took long vacations, and also left work before her scheduled time, things have gotten a little better since then but still nothing compared to the other GM. Working here has its slow days, like really slow days, and you have your very busy days where alot of people will call out of there shifts and then you will get stuck with a huge amount of people in the store and also working many different shifts when you were scheduled to only do one place.
Pros
A lot of fun
Cons
Untrustworthy Co-workers
youthful enviroment
maintenace/ make (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZ 85711February 1, 2019
i was definetly kept on my toes at this job with many co workers being under age and inexperienced in the working field. A typical day satarted with me washing the front with a hose to remove dirt and then followed up but the cleaning of windows. on truck days this was followed up by me sorting out the inventory into its designated areas. i would then put down all the benches before opening. after this i would either do the dishes or be in the oven popping bubbles from the pizza. other duties were the closing of the store which was dishes and lobby which consisted of sweeping and putting up the chairs as well as cleaning the soda machine. other tasks included bathrooms and filling ice as well as mopping.
Pros
the pros was definately the discounts and free food
Cons
the cons was the environment which involved alot of helping out
fun place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 22, 2019
Typical day at work is ringing customers up, make pizzas, and maintain our stations clean. From this job I learned how to greet customers and be more understanding towards them. I also learned how how to be more skilled. My managers were fun and very respectful.
Pros
half off on the menu items and free ice cream
Cons
no lunch breaks
good place for first job
Dining Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 22, 2019
The jobs aren't too hard, just time consuming. The staff is easy to get along with. The only thing I did not like was being one of the 3 people as DRA because it felt like it was too much for us on the weekends.
Pros
Easy, Chill weekdays
Cons
Fast paced long shifts on weekends
Productive and fun work place who treat you like family more then employees.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Eagle Pass, TXJanuary 21, 2019
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pros
Flexibility, 40hours, free meals
Cons
Short breaks, healthcare
I did not get paid well for three yeras.
Resturant training professional (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZJanuary 18, 2019
I was working hard and I have been there for three years and only got paid 15 cent more than a usual employee. I was working hard and be able to do my best and I was not being treated right.
first job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 17, 2019
Good job to have after finishing high school and starting college, getting you more experience in the outside world and how should you make that communication with the outside customers
it okay to work
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 12, 2019
it okay today but not good to work.peter piper pizza is not good to work at.coo but fun sometime bery fast paces to work at and also it rude there and not fun
Poor
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZJanuary 12, 2019
Very poorly ran lack of supervision and one of the most unprofessional settings ive ever had the displeasure of working at. it was also very unsanitary it wouldn't be common to find mold in certain areas of the kitchen.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Working there
Great starter job
Lead Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZJanuary 10, 2019
Good job for someone in or just out of high school with part time hours and changing weekly schedules.
Would not recommend to someone needing more hours.
Pros
Kid friendly
Cons
Minimum wage
fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pharr, TXJanuary 8, 2019
awesome place to work in, I learned a lot throughout those 4 years working there such as how to handle money, host a party, and prepare pizzas. Everybody I worked with would get along, it was such a fun, comfortable place to work at.
Pros
discounts
Cons
short breaks or no breaks at all
Loved
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 7, 2019
I loved this job very much, I loved working here because of the tips and customers. employees are friendly managers are friendly. one thing i didn't like is that the peter piper pizza i worked there was alot of gosop drama people acting childish

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peter Piper Pizza. Our community is ready to answer.