Peter Piper Pizza Employee Reviews

Sometimes stressful and incompetent work of business
Food Preparer (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZDecember 15, 2018
To be frank, a day at work is often easy paced yet the people who run the place are often to young to ever handle a overly pressured job title. Sometimes its often relaxing without too much pressure, yet in busy days, time is necessary to finish everything, from salads to pizza toppings/ sauce and then the vegetables. It was very to keep pace without missing of what needs to be done, especially if its coming from the managers themselves. The coworkers are often fun to be around
Pros
Free food, let our early than expected
Cons
conficting managers, overtime is abused
Awful management
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Casa Grande, AZNovember 19, 2018
Very drama filled workplace and managers would spread rumors and drama and talk about other coworkers personal lives. Would break rules and sit in office without helping. Just very unprofessional.
Pros
Good food
Cons
Awful managers
Productive and Fun experience
Game Room Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 14, 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job is that I got to meet knew people every day the employees are awesome and I always learn new things. Fixing games was my favorite thing to do because I learn how to troubleshoot and get to fix the games.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks and hard to get a rise.
Productive, Fast pace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Eagle Pass, TXNovember 1, 2018
It was a great job it taught me about hospitality and how the customers would love to be treated, gave me a great job experience. It gave me so much knowledge on how a real job should be and how responsible you should be towards it .
Pros
Free left over pizza
Cons
No breaks
amazing
Premium Cashier (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 1, 2018
great first job, stayed a year and a half and I'm going to get promoted soon. management is so helpful and knowlegdeful. great atmosphere and fun work
Pros
flexible
Cons
no benefits
Fast pace and multitasking
HOSTESS (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TXOctober 30, 2018
I would host about 2-4 parties at work . It was my first job so it taught me to work fast and multitask in under pressure. I loved attending parties with the kids.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short breaks
Good
Peter Piper Team Member (Former Employee) –  Edinburg, TXOctober 24, 2018
Peter piper pizza is good for a start off job to get the feeling of how a job will be like. I myself loved working there. The workers were all friendly and the managers were awsome.
Fun place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXOctober 11, 2018
I really enjoyed working at peter piper they were very flexible with my hours and very kind to me. I wanted to be at work every day. The working environment was fun and all my coworkers were very fun and nice.
The truth
Main table (Former Employee) –  Weslaco, TXOctober 3, 2018
I wouldn’t recommend this job to anybody. You do more than what you’re payed for isn’t fair at all also the managers have favorites :\ very stressful. You will get Overwhelmed with orders threw phone and In person. You will also always smell like cheese when u got home haha.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Pay/management
Peter Piper Pizza
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 2, 2018
The hours are very flexible. The work culture is usually pretty great. The job for employees is pretty basic and easy. Great starter place of employment.

Want to know more about Peter Piper Pizza?

Ask a question
Not a way to get ahead
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85041September 26, 2018
As a first time job, this is ok, but with no potential for advancement and no possibility of additional hours, it's tough to make ends meet working here.
Pros
Free Pizza
Cons
No additional hours
Fun
Game room attendant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 25, 2018
Peter piper pizza was a fun and exciting job the times I've made new friends and collaborated to work together was amazing. I was glad to learn to be part of a team.
Fun working environment
Cashier/Gameroom Attendant (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZSeptember 22, 2018
As long as you get a good manager any job can be great, but this job was a blast regardless.
I loved working here and my coworkers loved it as well. I liked being sent to other locations to thoroughly train or to help them out, but it was never required of me.
Work experience
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Sun City, AZSeptember 21, 2018
When working at Peter Piper Pizza I learned that no matter how hard you try some work may never be good enough. The workplace culture was okay. The hardest part about working here was going into work dealing with rude managers. The enjoyable part of the job was seeing different faces and interacting with different people and their children.
Pros
25% discountd
Cons
no breaks
Good for High School Job
Make line (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 20, 2018
This was good for a high school job when I went to school. They were also really good if you still live at home with parents during college and they did not pressure you to pay to live at home. Management while I was here was really flexible and very understanding.
Pros
Lunch Break
Cons
Not much hours
Eh
Game Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 14, 2018
Peter piper is an okay place to work but they favor people with hours and other things. Some of the workers there are fun to be around while others aren’t. People will talk bad about you to others.
Pros
People
Cons
Not enough hours
Decent workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 10, 2018
The job is difficult if you are no able to multitask, you will be expected to do many things during your shift including taking orders , cleaning , dropping food , and sending out orders. It can get hectic and overwhelming if you are no able to keep up.
Fun and productive
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85018September 8, 2018
Keep on your toes. Stock the tickets, clean the games and the prize counter keep clean and stocked. Clean the tables and help the customers with what needs they have.
Not a good place to work
Peter Pipers Pizza Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Roswell, NMSeptember 5, 2018
I would not recommend this job to anyone. This job has a poor manager and is not clean. Very rude and very competitive. This job shouldn't be for anyone.
Opportunities for advancement, lacking in management efforts.
Game Room Technician (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 4, 2018
This is a good company to work for if you're just starting to build your work history. However, it could use some improvement in the management department. They aren't strict, and don't enforce their rules.
Pros
Free meal every 6 hours worked
Cons
Short breaks, poor management of time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Peter Piper Pizza. Our community is ready to answer.