PetroChoice Employee Reviews

Very poor management
Driver (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 30, 2018
The fued between production and sales is ridiculous. If there is an issue with other employees any result is unseen. Poor morale. No team work. One day one thing is said and then next is something different.
Was an excellent company.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 10, 2018
It was a very fast paced job. My responsibilities encompassed the entire operations of Laurel facilities. The 12 delivery vehicles, the drivers and the office.
Cons
Great place to work with plenty of advancement
Branch Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMay 7, 2018
I started out as a driver/ warehouse worker and now i'm a branch manager.

the company is constantly training employees on new up to date software to make our job easier.
Pros
laid back as long as yopu do your job
Cons
i have none at this time
Work
Service Writer (Former Employee) –  Aston, PAMarch 22, 2018
A great place to work but lacks opportunity for growth. The atmosphere is positive but lacks good oversight from higher ups. The benefits package and pto are great. The pay structure is fair but the company is currently restructuring.
Not a good place to work
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 18, 2018
Management shows very blatant vavourtism towards employees who have been around longer. What is ok for one person to do is not ok for you. I was literally told I had a “target on my back”. All around just a bad place to work. Management in every sense is terrible. No matter how much you try to go up the ladder. Nothing gets done and nobody cares about anything except themselves.
Pros
Good schedule
Cons
Terrible management. Unfair work conditions
Good company to work for.
Regional Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHFebruary 13, 2018
I enjoyed working with everyone at this company. It was a great team to work with. They treated me very well. Management was open to any of my suggestions.
Very quite workplace
Billing Associate (Current Employee) –  Apex, NCJanuary 30, 2018
Work on P21 software. Run trucker reports for previous day deliveries. Bill lubes for 3 locations. Email, mail or fax invoices daily.
It is a very quite place to work. Everyone keeps to themselves.
Pros
Free lunches and breakfast ( sometimes)
Cons
poor training. A lot of negative people
Highly unprofessional
N/a (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COJanuary 15, 2018
This place scheduled an interview with me, kept it scheduled for nearly two weeks, called me 3 hours before the interview was to take place to let me know they hired within and would not be interviewing me anymore. People take days off of work for interviews and this situation was by far the most unprofessional experience I have ever had with a prospective employer. Obviously no consideration for people’s times and no sense of professionalism. Obiovisly wouldn’t have been a good fit.
One of the worse places to work for. Management is GARBAGE!! Don't waste your time
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJanuary 14, 2018
One of the worse places to work for .... the management is GARBAGE and they dot treat you well either !! Don't waste your time so many other jobs then that dumpster of a place
Great Experience
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  AnonymousJanuary 2, 2018
Really great company with a great culture and competitive benefits. Because of rapid growth recently the company has the opportunity for advancement for their employees.
Pros
Great Manager and advancement opportunities.
Cons
At this time I have none.

Want to know more about PetroChoice?

Ask a question
Challenging work with a great culture
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Elgin, ILJanuary 2, 2018
This company is very family-orientated. My team and manager are very supportive which makes the work more enjoyable. We do a lot of team bonding things which makes us a better and more effective team. Pay is good and management is very open and communicates well with us. hard work but great support system if I need help!

overall, great place to work.
Pros
pay, team, work environment
Cons
commute
good ol boys club
TERRITORY SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CO 80011December 29, 2017
had high hopes. Very disappointing work environment. That said, the oil is excellent. Best parts of the job are the customers and prospects and believing in the product you are selling..
Administrative assistant in accounts payable (Current Employee) –  Fort Washington, PANovember 15, 2017
Loved working here. Great environment and management. The benefits aren't great and there's not much room for advancement but the work is easy, you can relax it's casual dress and everyone gels perfectly.
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
No advancement for career and lack of benefits
Good company, needs better pay
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 10, 2017
Pay doesn't match company profitability. Pay is the same as companies that make 5 time less money. Good people and company but needs better competitive pay
upper management and sales force unfamiliar with service departments capability to meet expectations of installations
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Avoca, PANovember 5, 2017
Understanding managers and coworkers, but sales force does not understand the work necessary to install and service the equipment that they sell. It puts a lot of strain on the service departments resources and capabilities.
Great place
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 7, 2017
Great place to work with great people. Like any job can have its days, but they treat you well, let you do your job, and the pay is quite good. Just gotta learn their system
not much management support stressful
CHEMICAL SPECIALIST MID ATLANTIC REGION (Former Employee) –  MarylandApril 25, 2017
company cuts made employees stretch to the limits. Unable to get answers to questions in a timely manner to help off set customer complaints or potential new customer question.

Made promises of bonuses and backtracked and took money away.
Pros
health care
Cons
broken promises on pay. not enough management support
Tense atmosphere
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Avoca, PADecember 3, 2016
Pay was good, but some accounting department employees were resentful and uncooperative when it came down to actual work. Hired as an accounts payable, but ended up being underutilized and spent most of the time filing. The women in the HR department were downright hostile. If you can deal with the drama and gossip, then this is the place for you.
Pros
Pay
Cons
High school atmosphere
poor raises terrible upper mangement
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHNovember 25, 2016
Terrible place to work have been lied to from day one the office staff has run for the Hills some have been fired after being there 20 plus years and in my opinion no job security.....
Pros
good pay
Cons
terrible raises and bad management
horrible company...
mechanic (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCOctober 23, 2016
I worked in Charleston for almost a year before I was let go for bringing up a safety concern. Direct management was great. Regional manager is a joke. Wasted almost a year of my life at this place. Do yourself a favor and go pick up cans along the highway, it's better than working here.
Pros
i only wasted a year there
Cons
too many to list

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PetroChoice. Our community is ready to answer.