PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd

PETRONAS Carigali Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews for Trainee Engineer

Challenging working environment
Very competitive surrounding with highly skilled colleagues that will encourage you to perform better everyday. Always deals with challenging task which will shaped you to be better.
The best place to work in
Literally the year in 6 years of uni. I've met the most interesting and funnest people here. Vibrant work culture. Conducive environment to work in. I wish to go back here.
Great place to learn.
Plenty of time was given to me to learn up about the industry and the current on-going project. Team members in the project are helpful and willing to help when you do not understand anything related to the industry. They are friendly and ensure that you understand what you are doing. They encourage to join their meetings and watch them work and deal with vendors as they are the client.
Pros
Employees are willing to teach and help when you do not understand.
Cons
Cannot travel due to terms as an intern
Fun and very helpful workers
Typical day at work would be busy but everyone is also very considerate towards each other and very helpful. I was on my internship and I gained quite a lot of experience such as in handling projects and stuffs. The most enjoyable part of the job is everyone is so helpful among each other
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Workload
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.