Pets R Family Veterinary Hospital

Pets R Family Veterinary Hospital Employee Reviews

Overall not a great experience
One big issue was that somehow the most hostile employees were the favorites of the owners. If you speak your mind or oppose what is unfair its usually frowned upon, which was not something that made work life very comfortable. The turn over sounded fairly high, and after working there for a while I can see why.
Pros
Decent pay and great hospital manager
Cons
Terrible leadership and petty coworkers
Progressive Hospital with Great Coworkers
I have been working at this hospital for the past couple of years. It is by far the best hospital I’ve ever seen. The owners love what they do and treat their employees like family. Those that have left could not handle the standards that the rest of us strive for. If you are lucky enough to land a job at this hospital, you should give it your all! I am proud to be a part of this amazing team! Just a few fun things to mention....Barktoberfest, Puppaccino Friday, Seasonal Photo Booths, Monthly Employee Outings, etc
Pros
Fun events and environment
Cons
High expectations
HR manager is clueless
This place was an amazing place to work until a new manager was put in charge in October. He has no experience in the animal care industry but thinks he knows everything and that he knows the industry better than employees that have years of experience. He takes a “my way or the highway” approach to management and as a consequence the business suffers from a very high turnover rate in all departments. He also was secretly recording all employee conversations in every room of the building without asking for consent or even bothering to make employees aware they were being recorded. He only cares about his employees insofar as what they can do for him. Hands down the worst manager I ever worked for! I’d still be working there if it weren’t for this manager .
Great place to feel like family.
Awesome place to work. The owners are loving and passionate about what they do. It’s easy to get excited about work. Great customers too. And lots of candy.
Pros
Free lunches(occasional) good raises
Beautiful high end facility!
Great owners, great clinic manager! Teamwork is important as well as compassion. Lots of lunch and learns and morning bagels. Staff also is relatively friendly and easy to get along with. Customer service is on point at this hospital! You would be lucky to work there! Did I mention the facility itself is amazing? It is.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pets R Family Veterinary Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.
Pets R Family Veterinary Hospital Reviews by Location