PetSmart Employee Review

Enjoyable
Senior Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CANovember 26, 2012
This is where I began working with dogs, this was also where I as given my first opportunity as a managerial figure. Here it was my responsibility to manage shifts with 4 to 5 staff members on.

Other PetSmart Employee Reviews

stressful but filled with puppies.
Pet Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZMay 26, 2018
I learned a lot about the animals I worked with and it was an experience that I'm glad I had but I dont wish to do again. There was quite a bit of labor involved and no matter how much I cleaned it was never really clean which was the worst part not including the low hours and lack of recgonition for tasks.
Pros
puppies
Cons
the lack of hours
Somewhat productive workplace
Store Team Member/ Certified Dog Trainer (Former Employee) –  Evanston, ILMay 26, 2018
A typical day at work consisted of mostly tasking. Team members, including myself, would spend our time assisting customers, putting product away, and fixing up the store at the end of the night. In between breaks from classes I would assist my coworkers in these tasks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PetSmart. Our community is ready to answer.

51.8K
42K
31.4K

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

76out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at PetSmart.